3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

WallStreetGigaChad

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2022
Why let us change the names of characters, but then ignore the changes? Might be something to look into :)
I try to have the $character.name everywhere, but I apologize if there was a place I missed it! Could you message me and share where I left the original name? I'll be sure to fix it right away

Jun 17, 2017
I try to have the $character.name everywhere, but I apologize if there was a place I missed it! Could you message me and share where I left the original name? I'll be sure to fix it right away
Mia's name, I changed her name and it was still labeled in the conversation afterwards as Mia. Like, not instantly on the same page, I get the game has to register it.

EDIT: I am a dumbass, there were 2 characters named Mia.

Last edited:

JJR

Dec 23, 2016
View attachment 2788478
must be "setup" or even clothing; suit; wear; garment would suit better :)
Getup seems fine to me, in a colloqial context talking about clothes/outfits. Not a native speaker but heard that in the UK when I was living there- even though the dictionaries I looked at right now declare it as something american (and yes, those have it marked in the same context).

Reactions: WallStreetGigaChad

WallStreetGigaChad

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2022
Yes, it is when you first meet her at the club and select the first choice.
Ok, I updated all the links and think I found the bug, let me know if there is anything else! And thank you for pointing out the bug as well. The new versions can be downloaded via the GoFile and MEGA links. I will update the new gamcore link when it is uploaded.

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
At some point you capital allocation resets to 10 million and even if it grows, it resets to the same number.

PS: The real life option is ridiculous, originally I thought of it as comic relief, but a some point I noticed that apparently even the options that are supposed to avoid ntr content don't do shit, everyone fucks everyone.

I guess I'll try the rose tinted glasses version/vanilla version.

Last edited:

WallStreetGigaChad

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2022
At some point you capital allocation resets to 10 million and even if it grows, it resets to the same number.
This is intentional, the capital allocation resets at the end of the trading week. I wanted people to be able to gain money, but exponentially compounding returns would massively blow up trading returns, making any built in resistance untenable. However, the base capital allocation and compensation will increase as you get promoted (in future updates)

Reactions: Hercule_Poirot

WallStreetGigaChad

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2022
PS: The real life option is ridiculous, originally I thought of it as comic relief, but a some point I noticed that apparently even the options that are supposed to avoid ntr content don't do shit, everyone fucks everyone.

I guess I'll try the rose tinted glasses version/vanilla version.
I think for future updates, I can tone down this aspect. The point of the real life option was to inject realism in the game (where everyone does in fact fuck everyone). I think you're referencing the Karlee option, in the future, I can have it so that 'ultimate NTR' options can always be avoided.

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
Yes, everyone can fuck everyone. But not everyone you meet does that or tries to solve everything through sex. I can totally see a jealous coworker ratting you out for suspicious behavior, but to actually have a company lawyer who instead of saving your ass by actually being a good lawyer and does such a shitty job that her only option is to fuck the police and the same goes for the shoplifting incident.

I understand how the game can begin with your gf cheating on you, but is it that realistic for her to have the balls to ask you to wait till they finish fucking to explain her behavior? The only options would be to either A, get the fuck out of there or B, to go scorched earth, which by the way isn't even there. It would be nice if eventually you had the chance to actually fuck up her and her affair partner's life.

Having said that, the premise of the game seems to be quite interesting, so I'm sure this game is going to have a real nice future ahead.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 5 Votes