Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
It's really sad to see that Irphaeus do not shared any more his game with us. Yeah he said that if some patreon come here and give to us is not a problem. So now we need to wait a good patreon guys that come here and give it to us.
I understand if the game was added here the first time, thanks some other user.
But the first time was Irphaeus that give us the game and say... do not worry i always post the game here, because i do not think that i go on patreon. This is me first game and i wanna see how far i can go with me skill.
And now that the game is pupular and famous we are like... no more good to give him also advice.
Anyway i really like his game. And i really like to shared me advice with him. I really hope that i come her again, because we her can give lot and lot of advice to help him in increse his incoming.
He can always come in anonymous mode and give it to us.
Really i really hope so.
Thank to the good guy that give us the new 0.5.0a. Now i put it in download^^

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

Waifu Academy [v0.5.0a] [Irphaeus] - Original Size: 1.85GB

Download PC (422MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edgar Roman

May 21, 2017
This game is very linear and so far the choices haven't mattered that much, but with the introduction of a karma point system in the last update, it will be interesting to see how that affects things. As it stands, there aren't many "what would have happened if...?" events that you might be missing. The only choices I can remember making any significant difference are your choices on the train that result in GAME OVER unless you make the "correct" choices. But it's certainly possible that future updates will account for choices the player made earlier, so a walkthrough might be helpful eventually, but right now it's not necessary.
I'm stuck on the train. what choices do I make to get out of there?

4.10 star(s) 265 Votes