sr.cds

Aug 24, 2018
@Irphaeus had told us during the last update, that he will not post the link at here anymore to secure his pledgers' prestige.
But he also mentioned that any donor is free to share their link with us, if they are willing

:eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype:
I kinda get it , but its a bit strange , why not share the link with everyone? The game is public and free for all so why make the update patreon private , so less people play? For that to happen he might as well just make the game buy-only.
Someone please share the link :')

Reactions: Atong and TheBlub

Banshee647

Oct 29, 2017
I kinda get it , but its a bit strange , why not share the link with everyone? The game is public and free for all so why make the update patreon private , so less people play? For that to happen he might as well just make the game buy-only.
It makes sense from his perspective. People pay to get perks and if they're not getting any they'll either donate to a lower tier or not at all. It comes down to people not wanting to pay for something that's free. So let his patrons get the update first because they're putting out the money to help the developer. It'll come to others in time.

random.person

Aug 11, 2017
@Irphaeus had told us during the last update, that he will not post the link at here anymore to secure his pledgers' prestige.
But he also mentioned that any donor is free to share their link with us, if they are willing

:eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype:
Patrons have as a perk earlier releases and that's what the dev is respecting by not posting here the latest build.
If he promised to give them the new versions before anyone else and then posted it here nonetheless in the not-public timeframe it'd be rude to the patrons.

kyoko2693

Mar 18, 2018
he releases them on discord, if you paid attention to his issues with patreon, you'd know that his files are uploaded to the discord server for his patrons, it even states so on his patreon page.
Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't see any on his patreon page. And is his discord only available for his patrons?

Banshee647

Oct 29, 2017
Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't see any on his patreon page. And is his discord only available for his patrons?
yes, it's only available to his patrons

the info there is under the pics of the android, ios and windows icons
"WE CANNOT DISTRIBUTE ADULT GAME ON PATREON PUBLIC PAGE ANYMORE : FOR MORE INFORMATION AND ACCES TO GAME CONTENT, JOIN OUR DISCORD... DIRECT LINK ARE AVAILABLE ON ANY PLEDGE REWARD."

kyoko2693

Mar 18, 2018
yes, it's only available to his patrons

the info there is under the pics of the android, ios and windows icons
"WE CANNOT DISTRIBUTE ADULT GAME ON PATREON PUBLIC PAGE ANYMORE : FOR MORE INFORMATION AND ACCES TO GAME CONTENT, JOIN OUR DISCORD... DIRECT LINK ARE AVAILABLE ON ANY PLEDGE REWARD."
I see. I hope someone will share the link. Tks for the info.

DTFU

Apr 6, 2017
PC Version:

v0.5.0a changelog:
-2 ingame days of new content.
-You can go to Zaibatsu building.
-You can grope girls on the train.
-You can peek on Catherine at night
-Added 2 new TV spot.
-Added better quest log with hint details.
-Added a home menu gallery (early WIP).
-Added a pop-up menu featuring characters portait & info (still WIP).
-Added Karma system to new relevant choises (still WIP).
-Added 5 new places with event (Downtown commercial, Catherine bedroom, TV show, A Gym, Karaoke booth).
-Added 4 new characters.(a girls band, and a journalist).
-Added ~2900 lines of dialogue/script.
-Added 21 new scenes with ~390 pictures .
-Added 12 animated sex scenes.
-Added 4 new musics, and 5 sounds/FX.
-Fixed several typos -Fixed 'Haruka' displaying 'Harada' name
-Fixed Karma point when peeking on Inori

I used this update to show you as much new place and event I could, so in only 2 days of ingame content you will have meaningful event in almost every place in the game! It's just to give you an idea of what in coming in next update... Next ingame days will be a bit less crowded by events. I will be more sparse to give a better flow to the story (without reducing the sexual content don't worry!) In this update you have been covered, with a lot of sexy stuff! But beware in the final version(With Karma System) of the game doing all of this naughty business will have impact and consequences...

My internet is so bad that it took me 10hours to upload the PC version of the update... Sorry but expect the Mac and Android version in the next 2 days.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
so..as i am old and oblivious and do not know what many of these japanese terms mean..i looked up "waifu"..and it means wife?...so..is there marriage in this game?..lol this is a "wife academy"?
downloading and playing either way..donno why i've become a fan of HS lately..lol

cl0ckw3rk

Jan 3, 2018
so..as i am old and oblivious and do not know what many of these japanese terms mean..i looked up "waifu"..and it means wife?...so..is there marriage in this game?..lol this is a "wife academy"?
downloading and playing either way..donno why i've become a fan of HS lately..lol
Nah, they're not literal wives. It's a term that originated with anime girls, so guys basically pick their favourite girl and call her a "waifu" - it's "wife" being a loanword in Japanese.

Reactions: M-2315

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
well to be honest there was an actual anime waifu at the ending of last preview
Kirche Augusta Frederica von Anhalt Zerbst from familiar of zero
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
aww,the link already here and my girlfriend busy asking me to join her watching movie...

4.10 star(s) 265 Votes