Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Nop, the update has been delayed because I took 2 weeks of vacation and also because my Patreon asked for more content.
For the number... The next (0.5.0) update is about 3000 lines of dialogue, and more than 400 new artworks.

It will be out this week be patient, my proofreader got a lot of work!
Good to hear :) This is one of the few Honey model games I like. :)

Jul 29, 2017
Nop, the update has been delayed because I took 2 weeks of vacation and also because my Patreon asked for more content.
For the number... The next (0.5.0) update is about 3000 lines of dialogue, and more than 400 new artworks.

Considering how often devs seem to abandon projects for no reason, the fact that you have soldiered on through multiple instances of Patreon fuckery to keep delivering Waifu goodness is downright saintly.

Reactions: Legend 123

fiestnema

Aug 28, 2018

Holy shit, that's the godfather himself

PattyPlainJane

Sep 2, 2018
The game looks good, but if you are looking for a game where choices matter and you actually play with the girls you like then this isn't it. You literally have to skip a lot to get to any of the girls you actually wanna focus on. It really is a jumble mess when it come to the planning of this game. You constantly get introduced to new characters and new story archs and it is hard to keep up with what is going on.

It really is just skip, skip, skip, click a single choice button, skip, skip, skip, button, skip, skip, button. Im gonna try and play some more, and maybe it will even out, and Ill come back and change what I said, but really so for the plot is a mess.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
The game looks good, but if you are looking for a game where choices matter and you actually play with the girls you like then this isn't it. You literally have to skip a lot to get to any of the girls you actually wanna focus on. It really is a jumble mess when it come to the planning of this game. You constantly get introduced to new characters and new story archs and it is hard to keep up with what is going on.

It really is just skip, skip, skip, click a single choice button, skip, skip, skip, button, skip, skip, button. Im gonna try and play some more, and maybe it will even out, and Ill come back and change what I said, but really so for the plot is a mess.
what do you mean??

Irphaeus

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
The game looks good, but if you are looking for a game where choices matter and you actually play with the girls you like then this isn't it. You constantly get introduced to new characters and new story archs and it is hard to keep up with what is going on.

It really is just skip, skip, skip, click a single choice button, skip, skip, skip, button, skip, skip, button.
Thanks for the feedback, but imo you are doing it wrong ^^
The choise matters, most of them will stop your story... But other choice will lead you to a different path and ending, obviously the game isn't finished so you can't experience it yet.

And if you skip everything just for the sex stuff then I suggest you to not play a story driven game. Sorry to disapoint but Waifu Academy isn't a : pick > grind/farm hours > fuck > repeat game (aka 'sandbox').
I wanted to do something different... However when the karma system related to choice will be totally fonctional it will be a lot clearer to take a path to follow some particular Waifu than others. Still many of the encouters and funny event will be part of the story and you can't avoid them.

kyoko2693

Mar 18, 2018
Thanks for the feedback, but imo you are doing it wrong ^^
The choise matters, most of them will stop your story... But other choice will lead you to a different path and ending, obviously the game isn't finished so you can't experience it yet.

And if you skip everything just for the sex stuff then I suggest you to not play a story driven game. Sorry to disapoint but Waifu Academy isn't a : pick > grind/farm hours > fuck > repeat game (aka 'sandbox').
I wanted to do something different... However when the karma system related to choice will be totally fonctional it will be a lot clearer to take a path to follow some particular Waifu than others. Still many of the encouters and funny event will be part of the story and you can't avoid them.
I need the exact update date :(

moemi02

Aug 24, 2017
I guess some peoples don't realy understand what a "multiple" path x.game mean and when in early developement find the game not to their liking ....... well wait and see but to be honest waifu academy is one of the 5 best game under developement of this year (for me it's the 2nd best atm but wait and see maybe that will change :) )

gendruil

Jun 4, 2017
might be better to let some "evil" modder realize anything with abortion, our beloved gem we call waifu academy might have slipped through the snowflakenet patreon uses but with stuff like abortion you can bet irphaeus gets reviewed again.

4.10 star(s) 265 Votes