King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
My Patreon page has been suspended because some of my public post were showing nipples in artwork...........

Page gonna be up in few days no worry, I have censored/removed the *OMG HIDE THIS* from my Patreon flagged as adult page.

My Patreon page keep getting reported a lot for obscure reason...

(Why my signature is gone ? >.>)
cool im glad it isnt the reason of why i mentioned

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
From left to right on the banner

Kind, Shy, Tsundere, Upbeat/outgoing, Gal, Seductive, Sports girl.
Am i right? I dont feel too good about identifying weeb stereotypes from one glance..

But HS models with high quality renders? I will give it a try!

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
From left to right on the banner

Kind, Shy, Tsundere, Upbeat/outgoing, Gal, Seductive, Sports girl.
Am i right? I dont feel too good about identifying weeb stereotypes from one glance..

But HS models with high quality renders? I will give it a try!
its a good game trust me :D

TheBlub

Jun 30, 2017

Hello Waifu fans!

Here some artwork of what you can expect in ~10 days...

The next game update will have story content and new game feature, I really hope you guys enjoy them! Specialy the scene replay gallery you guys kept asking me to add ^^
This update with have a bit of everything again, and will focus on the possible destination (HoneyBee, Subway, Downtown etc)...
I have created several event for each place so you guys can have fun exploring them.
I'm still wondering if I add more event (one week more) or if you guys rather want the update coming early...?

Answer me in the comment, I can add those events for the October update if you don't want to wait too much since it's not story related.

Anyway, here's something for your wait.

say why are the pics down?

Reactions: NoboodyDies

Irphaeus

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
Nop, the update has been delayed because I took 2 weeks of vacation and also because my Patreon asked for more content.
For the number... The next (0.5.0) update is about 3000 lines of dialogue, and more than 400 new artworks.

It will be out this week be patient, my proofreader got a lot of work!

Lord Lucifer

Sep 24, 2018
Nop, the update has been delayed because I took 2 weeks of vacation and also because my Patreon asked for more content.
For the number... The next (0.5.0) update is about 3000 lines of dialogue, and more than 400 new artworks.

Thank you so much for information...
Looking forward to next update. Can't wait more ...
Also looking forward to new content..

afallenleaf

Feb 21, 2018
Do

Hey, it's ok, take your time. You've been working so hard all this time. Hope you had a great holiday haha

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017

Good to know x'D

Jackass123456

Jul 15, 2018

Will we get to see Brooke again?

4.10 star(s) 265 Votes