Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
So is it just me, or are choices that take away karma supposed to be more common than the ones that give karma?

Irphaeus

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
So is it just me, or are choices that take away karma supposed to be more common than the ones that give karma?
'Good' Karma isn't something you must/want to collect... Specialy if you want to have fun with everyone and get your vengeance right.
You will have some other event to "redeem" yourself but the game have some key event (Minami rape, is one) that totally close the Good karma ending.

Kwempolz

Jul 26, 2018
Great game... Love it...

But is there a question, android latest version is different from the pc version...? Android still on 4.4 and pc 5.0?

ShAd3AK

Jan 27, 2018
'Good' Karma isn't something you must/want to collect... Specialy if you want to have fun with everyone and get your vengeance right.
You will have some other event to "redeem" yourself but the game have some key event (Minami rape, is one) that totally close the Good karma ending.
On that note.

I call BS that you can get the GAME OVER by letting Minami get her just desserts on the train and then tryin' to dip like any normal vengeance seeker would.

The very purpose of the MC being here is to get revenge on all those who talk (past and present) shit about good ol' pops. Minami was the first to put the nails on her coffin when she started poking her nose where she wasn't supposed to. I'd say her rape/murder would have been the best first step to MC-kun becoming the guy he needs to be in order get vengeance.

cl0ckw3rk

Jan 3, 2018
This has been the game I look forward to seeing updated the most for at least a couple months now. Some of the scenes are really hot, but I'm not even playing it to get off. The story and writing (despite some typos) are great - a plot that draws you in deep, but the game clearly doesn't take itself too seriously.

Anyway, nice update again. I'm still looking forward to scenes with other characters though. :)

cl0ckw3rk

Jan 3, 2018
On that note.

I call BS that you can get the GAME OVER by letting Minami get her just desserts on the train and then tryin' to dip like any normal vengeance seeker would.

The very purpose of the MC being here is to get revenge on all those who talk (past and present) shit about good ol' pops. Minami was the first to put the nails on her coffin when she started poking her nose where she wasn't supposed to. I'd say her rape/murder would have been the best first step to MC-kun becoming the guy he needs to be in order get vengeance.
It's not a stretch to imagine that anything where police or Minami's father would get involved would lead to the MC's demise though. She was investigating the MC, that would be discovered, and there really would be an eventual game over (or a different story/game altogether).

ShAd3AK

Jan 27, 2018
It's not a stretch to imagine that anything where police or Minami's father would get involved would lead to the MC's demise though. She was investigating the MC, that would be discovered, and there really would be an eventual game over (or a different story/game altogether).
But that's the whole point ain't it? First off, if Minami died, who would've tipped the police off she was investigating MC-kun? She had no business following him in the first place. Worst case scenario, popo thinks she died in his stead. That wasn't his fault.
Besides, our MC is a criminal mastermind. An alibi would be a piece of cake.

But oh well. I can understand why keeping Minami around could prove beneficial, even if just a s relief material. But I do hope that in the future, such events won't hinder the 'Evil Karma' ending, or something.

KappaClaus

Jul 23, 2017
Elizabeth is too adorable :FeelsGoodMan:. I hope we can get to see a character development for her related to the revenge story so she can be one of our main protagonist rather than a side character.

Reactions: alexiddd

Deleted member 900601

Sep 21, 2018
You mean the groping scene? You get a notification from the dev that it is incomplete for now. I can't remember the order but basically try them and scroll back (wheel up) if it fails. You gotta do something like butt > tits > tits> butt > tits the last tits will give the naked groped scene and then continue as if you picked crotch and the scene ends there. IIRC the dev said the scene would be completed at a later date.

George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
I don't get it, minami is trapped in the window. Has no idea the MC is messing with her so i figure it is safe to tap her and the it was GAME OVER.. Some of these game over decisions SUK !!

4.10 star(s) 266 Votes