gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
0.3.8b content for 1.4gb :
Renpy = 70mo
78 sounds = 120mo
1140 scenes = 450mo
96 animated scenes = 850mo.
(everything is already compressed as much as it can to keep the quality...)
The game will probably be around 4gb when finished you know.

Sucks that you play muted, people welcomed the sound update of the game, it add a lot to the atmosphere and situation.
do you recommend to restart the game all over?

Yamiro

May 8, 2018
Waifu Academy here i come.......
Just asking in the genre it say "3dcg, Male Protagonist, Harem, Vaginal Sex, Exhibitionism, Corruption, Voyeurism, Incest, Titfuck, Oral Sex, Milf", so it has no animated?
But i read some post like 96 animated scenes... is that correct?

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Just asking in the genre it say "3dcg, Male Protagonist, Harem, Vaginal Sex, Exhibitionism, Corruption, Voyeurism, Incest, Titfuck, Oral Sex, Milf", so it has no animated?
it's animated

StickDead

Jun 28, 2017
Is that correct! But you should use all the save slots :v

Nick Nosferatu

May 16, 2017
As always, good update. A decent amount of content, great characters (I still have a problem with how men look with this engine but the women look great), great animations and I think the story is pretty enticing actually. Also, the new teacher looks great (Is that a reference to something ?).

AGoodDay2Die

Feb 9, 2018
So, what's the point of playing the video game with the fat boy's cousin if there's no way you can win? Just replace the entire sequence with "You play... she kicks your ass!" on a single screen - game size reduced, time unwasted.

Reactions: Led

Orlox

Nov 11, 2016
Ah makes sense. Honestly just wanted to know this because i wanted to try and buy the things in the store. But i guess it's not worth doing that if it breaks the game~~
Yeah, it's impossible to buy anything. All the items in the store simply send you to that "not enough money" line but never actually checks for money and there's no code in there to actually give you the items even if it did. As FroKe88 pointed out the game doesn't seem to track money yet since you can't earn any anyway.

So, what's the point of playing the video game with the fat boy's cousin if there's no way you can win? Just replace the entire sequence with "You play... she kicks your ass!" on a single screen - game size reduced, time unwasted.
My guess is that it's probably gonna be re-used later when we can actually win.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
0.3.8b content for 1.4gb :
Renpy = 70mo
78 sounds = 120mo
1140 scenes = 450mo
96 animated scenes = 850mo.
(everything is already compressed as much as it can to keep the quality...)
The game will probably be around 4gb when finished you know.

Sucks that you play muted, people welcomed the sound update of the game, it add a lot to the atmosphere and situation.

I understand the desire of a developer that players should experience the game as intented, I do however usually play VNs without sound, except the actual voiceacting, if included.
Whether VN or regular game, most of the time music just works as a distraction for me, I don't even remember the last game I played with music on.
So it really has nothing to do with your work on the sound or your game, just my personal preferences.

4.10 star(s) 265 Votes