• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
I like the honorifics, they add personality to the games, something much needed with current state of WEGs.

I truly didn't expect Isabella to pop up in here (or anywhere for that matter), but she's a good addition to the waifu cast, as well as the chuuni girl from art club.

Just a small nitpick that Otaku-kun is still in the class render despite being expelled.

ReplicaDrest

Jun 21, 2017
No chance, I and many people like those honorific Japanese term it fit the game event and style perfectly.
The game is obviously influenced by hentai/manga and Japanese stuff, it's his 'touch' majority of other english adult game are all in a very comon American setting, I wanted something different.
Yeah keep the honorifics, Irphaeus senpai! It makes me feel like a real nipponese, I rike it!

Reactions: Irphaeus

cl0ckw3rk

Jan 3, 2018
One of my favourite games. There may not be much diversity in sexual content, but you've got me wanting more updates with the story and the writing. The MC isn't a pushover, but he's not some invincible dude with plot armour either. The girls are all attractive but aren't falling into his lap, AND we still get enough progress with them.

Keep up the good work!

Reactions: Irphaeus

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
Just means it's not available at that time in this current version. I'm guessing we'll have more freedom to visit the girls' restroom in the future.
Yeah, I believe his cleaning days aren't done yet....Lol!! Just so long as he remembers when entering, to keep his back away from the stalls. Don't need a repeat of the skull kick, while another rides your face.
Then, get the only bad ending......Drowned to death, while unconscious......Lol!!..............Peace!!

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
Well... Plenty of content in this update. Not terrible. Not as good as previous releases tho', IMHO.

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
This is why when i play... i play only game with male protagonist. Because i try to immerse myself in the game XD
Me too fell bad about the step father. Because till now he try to help us. Perhaps he fell bad because mc mother leave mc father for him. So for that me too fell bad, thinking that at last this man is a good man.

But if i try to immerse myself in the story... the rage come up! Because the mother leave her family without give the benefit of the doubt to all the story. Or without having listened to the other event bell. There are always two versions of a story. A coin have two face, but the mother only listened/see the bad voices! And not only did she leave her husband, but she also abandoned her son! For another man!
Is for that, that she deserve to be punished! I wanna fuck/broken all her hole! She need to become me woman only! XD
Ofc if this game give me the possibility she become me top woman! Or better say me waifu XD

I really hope that the autor give use choice! Because i do not like some thing in game. For example with the mother, mc are thinking or giving her the old pupularty as an idol. Now i really hope that if she become an idol, no other men fuck her!
I mean i can understand if some other ppl wanna see other, but i really hope that the autor give us the choice to have her only for us! Because i wanna me harem girls/woman only for me! And i do not wanna other men with me women!

So i really hope that the autor give us/me that answer?
Can we avoid other ppl to fuck mc girls/women?
I understand that for the plot thing we see some girls/women fuck with other, but after the relationship start to go up, can we block in some way the other guys/men?

To be precise, I'm only interested in two women in this game till now, mother and step-sister, so I really hope that no one else touches them. I can understand for the plot the step-fathar at the start can do something, but i really hope that during the game we can stop and have the mother only for us. Ofc i hope also the other, but these two press me more.

Anyway give us real choice where we can avoid bad thing. So all ppl are happy to play this game.
I agree with this guy. this is Waifu academy. normal guy don't want their waifu to fuck other guys but everyone has different taste. some like NTR, rape, bestiality etc. the game gave us a choice to avoid rape. the game should give us choice to avoid other too. this ways everyone can be happy.

Reactions: GodOfAll
Jan 28, 2018
After the locker event with Asuka, while going over new information about the characters, the Player Character mentions a picture he found of Rachel that may help shed some light on who she is but I have no idea what picture he is talking about. Did I miss something, or was this left out?

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
After the locker event with Asuka, while going over new information about the characters, the Player Character mentions a picture he found of Rachel that may help shed some light on who she is but I have no idea what picture he is talking about. Did I miss something, or was this left out?
Are you sure the player say Rachel?
I remember that in the jurnalist home mc find a pic of two woman, one is the principal of the school the other woman is the mother of that... blonde canguro girls ehm i do not remember the name the yakuza girl in classroom. The one who trick you and let other boy hit mc. Anyway i am play the game again, because i now download the last version 0.3.8 and see the new content.

Anyway I do not want to be repeated, but i hope that the author of this game give us real choices, because this game has great potential, beautiful animations, beautiful women, very interesting story, but again I found myself in a situation where the choices they are practically useless! Now i think is plot related, i go in the store and find otaku man and his cousin. She tell me that if i win at the game street fighert, she give me the subway pass. But i use all the choice i can. I reload and try all the possible choices but is usless, she win always. This is very frustrating. I understand that for plot perhaps the first time she need to win, but in that case do not give us the choice system. Because if you give us choice, we think that in some way we can win.
So now unless I have made the wrong choices, I think the first time we must necessarily lose.
If i am mistaken please someone tell me the right choice to use to win the subway pass.

Anyway please! I really like this waifu game! Give use choice to win or if other wanna lose, let use choice the way we wonna play this game!^^
Anticipate thankses and thanks for this awesome game! I have bright hope for this game! Cant wait to see how the game continued.

Jan 28, 2018
Are you sure the player say Rachel?
I remember that in the jurnalist home mc find a pic of two woman, one is the principal of the school the other woman is the mother of that... blonde canguro girls ehm i do not remember the name the yakuza girl in classroom. The one who trick you and let other boy hit mc. Anyway i am play the game again, because i now download the last version 0.3.8 and see the new content.
Positive, it shows up when you're looking at her profile in your house.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Positive, it shows up when you're looking at her profile in your house.
Yeah i play till the profile and also to me the Rachel profile say about a photo that i do not see. Mmm and i am 100% sure that i do not miss anything.

HunterSeeker

Engaged Member
May 13, 2017
This game is really fun. It seems like it could have been a more open-world/choice type of game but it's pretty linear. Keep up the great work.

Irphaeus

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
About the Super Strip Fighter moment you cannot win for obvious reason, but I still wanted to show what will be possible in the next update after your 'training'

Yeah i play till the profile and also to me the Rachel profile say about a photo that i do not see. Mmm and i am 100% sure that i do not miss anything.
"I will keep going to my sex appointments until I can find out who she really is... although I may have found out a little bit more about her with that photo."

This part is a script mistake the line shouldn't be here, I have corrected it for the next version.

The women on the photo are Helen Anders(Tanya Henderson) and Shirohime(Kasumi Tendo), the third women is still unknow and the game never said that Shirohime is the mother of Kayane Tendo ;o

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I would bet for now that the third girl is the sister from that boy that helps you clean the gym, the one that withdraws her testimony about MC's father, since she is the one that seems traumatized about the school and seems old enough to be from around that time

4.10 star(s) 265 Votes