gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
this game is much better than I ever would have hoped for, and here I was thinking it would be your typical honey select game where you fuck 10 different girls with little to no personality, with no plot whatsoever and a MC with no motivation besides getting laid and the only thing holding it up are the models. The story in this game is actually pretty interesting, the motivation of the MC makes sense and keep things into motion, and the characters are mostly pretty interesting with different personalities, and on top of that the girls look great, and the animations are pretty interesting with some hot angles going on, the whole scene where sheila fucks you in your room is hot as fuck

And I've finally found a honey select game with a decent looking MC

Kris Koji

Sep 22, 2017
Amazing game! There's so much story and the characters in game really feel alive and different from each others. Can't really wait for next update!!

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Hey @Irphaeus, I'm curious about something. Is anyone going to fall in love with mc or will it all be blackmail/corruption for all the heroines?
If it would be anyone it would have to be Motoko - the one he wishes he could actually date and fall in love with and has no plans for anything else with her. BUT - this being pretty dark and all it may not be in the cards...

Irphaeus

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
Hey @Irphaeus, I'm curious about something. Is anyone going to fall in love with mc or will it all be blackmail/corruption for all the heroines?
No the MC don't have to corrupt each girl, Rachel is atm cooperating :)
Some other girl could be charmed and eventualy fall in love, at some point anyway the game will offer two distinct path to the player.
updates out someone hook us up XD
updated op to v0.3.8b pc ver only
Mac and Android soon

Irphaeus

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
Can I get a save so I can only play the new update please?
If you take the save on someone else you will have his name... Ren'py should have kept some record of your old save in your windows local folder etc, or maybe you are on a new computer ?

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
The game seems really bloated now, is this due to the sound files?

I'm asking, because I usually play those games muted anyway, so this seems like waste of space to me.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Wow! I was shocked when I finally tried this game - it's absolutely fabulous!
Great story-writing and I really like horror elements (since my all time fav is Divi Dead, so no surpirse).
Absolutely phenomenal!

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
No the MC don't have to corrupt each girl, Rachel is atm cooperating :)
Some other girl could be charmed and eventualy fall in love, at some point anyway the game will offer two distinct path to the player.

cool. its a pretty good plot so far

Irphaeus

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
I'm asking, because I usually play those games muted anyway, so this seems like waste of space to me.
0.3.8b content for 1.4gb :
Renpy = 70mo
78 sounds = 120mo
1140 scenes = 450mo
96 animated scenes = 850mo.
(everything is already compressed as much as it can to keep the quality...)
The game will probably be around 4gb when finished you know.

Sucks that you play muted, people welcomed the sound update of the game, it add a lot to the atmosphere and situation.

JayneCobb

Feb 4, 2018

No, the audio files in the game only take up about 115 MB.

Now the video files in the game take up almost 850 MB.

(Image files clock in at about 470 MB)

EDIT: just a few seconds too slow!

Reactions: botc76

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
0.3.8b content for 1.4gb :
Renpy = 70mo
78 sounds = 120mo
1140 scenes = 450mo
96 animated scenes = 850mo.
(everything is already compressed as much as it can to keep the quality...)
The game will probably be around 4gb when finished you know.

Sucks that you play muted, people welcomed the sound update of the game, it add a lot to the atmosphere and situation.
Is the sound in v0.3.8b? i dont remember it in the previous version

OwMyFace

Oct 21, 2016
If you take the save on someone else you will have his name... Ren'py should have kept some record of your old save in your windows local folder etc, or maybe you are on a new computer ?
I'm fairly sure the variable for changing the character name can be done via the console?

Or did you do something with the character name variables, that would stop that kind of change?

4.10 star(s) 265 Votes