xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
I don't know why, but I just laugh everytime I hear that Fairy Tail line.

Edit: Many references in general, love them.

Edit2: "shit dun'" instead of "sit down", I know this isn't coincidence to make it realistic... xD

Reactions: Namco15

GodDarkChaos

May 5, 2018
hi :) I'm new to this game and i have few question
1-) what karma points exactly do?
2-) There is event neighberhood milf come to our house and we give beer to her. which one beneficial to our character tell her beer condition or not in long run
3-) Art class with women sculpture same question let it destroyed or not ? it gives me bad karma but i'm not sure anymore i always try get good karma but when minami attacked in midnight train i rush to save her its gives me +100 karma but im end up being dead and game over.
Can someone explain me bit ? or can you give me answer im seeking. i really appreciate it who help me give his time :D

RexGenocide

Aug 11, 2017
I don't know where the story is heading, but i demand the option to keep my sweet Inori completely to my self. If anyone even touches her with a finger, i will make someone suffer.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

total

Jun 17, 2017
The game hasn't gotten to the point where your karma score really makes a difference yet. I wouldn't worry about it too much, since you will probably have to replay the game a few times to see everything.

PokeIssau

Fan of things.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Hey, guys, one question.
Do I have to start a new game? I'm asking because the Karma thing, I wouldn't want to miss an exclusive scene. Thank you.

Reactions: cedrik194

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
What kind of incest is there in the patched version?
Do you mean by "patched" the newest version? No sex, only slight teasing from Sheila.
Edit: Or wait, something is off with the changelog, I might have missed something from earlier days, there is a mention of a "new family member", but it wasn't shown in the newest days.

MrGlxblt

Jun 14, 2017
Do you mean by "patched" the newest version? No sex, only slight teasing from Sheila.
Edit: Or wait, something is off with the changelog, I might have missed something from earlier days, there is a mention of a "new family member", but it wasn't shown in the newest days.
Thanks for the answer. I actually meant in the entire game. Which family members are available? Sister, daughter, etc.?

Drendari

May 18, 2018
Not much of a fan of the latest few days. The author is trying too hard to be clever and relevant with the dialogue (references to the RX2080 and such). I also *severely* despise the use of the word " thot" and everything it stands for.

ss10

Jun 27, 2017
I'd not mind If you take 3 months If the next update will be Like this one, I liked pinky and the brain part :LOL:, and the art class was a surprise for me:eek::love:, was fun playing this update, Great work 10/10(y).

Reactions: Namco15

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Well, that was a really good update.
Although I did miss having some action with Sheila again.
But I don't want to complain, there was plenty of great sex with the other girls.

Reactions: McWoodz and Namco15
4.10 star(s) 265 Votes