TripleZ

Jun 23, 2017
Not gonna lie, the wrting and dirty talk are pretty amazing.
On another note, i better get rewarded for all the good karma i'm getting... not groping Elizabeth (my 'cuck set up' warning sensors were tiggling with red flags all over) , also getting kicked in the dirt to 'save' Kaori (cause ain't no fucking way i'm letting that scumbag cum on my waifu).
But hey, i really like the game don't get it twisted :p

Reactions: Namco15

quietkiller

Oct 18, 2018
hmm... i feel so conflicted abt this. some good writing contrasted with some fking atrocious 12 yr old fantasy, like hey i have a retarded idiot friend so annoying that it actualy HURTS. i mean i can manipulate everyone, play any mindgame and fuck all pussies , get stabed and fking kick ass but some random kidz get two 3rd base on my milf faster than me and that HELL WEIRD geeks are just so mad annoying that that in itself is some crazy ass weird emotional fetish i never knew existed untill this.
its like some 80` cheap movie were we have to endure some crazy cliches off blonde girls always screaming or smth like that. i dunno something is very offputing in some of those moments. i wish i could make actual choices. but meh thats life
anyway signed, imo

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
v0.5.8a
-3 ingame days of new content.
-The Zaibatsu building is an event place.
-The train grope event match the game pacing.
-Catherine night event go further.
-Brooke arcade strip go further.
-Added better and new transition effect.
-Added 2 new TV spot.
-Added a home menu gallery (early WIP).
-Added Karma system to new relevant choises (still WIP).
-Added 2 new Characters.(a prostitute, and a familly member).
-Added ~4100 lines of dialogue/script.
-Added 23 new scenes with ~410 pictures .
-Added 20 sex animation.
-Added 4 new musics, and 7 sounds/FX.
-Fixed several typos.
-Fixed 'Yukiko' displaying 'Yuna' name.
@Bloo add the change-log to the OP, please.

Reactions: Bloo

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
In game quest there is task to to win mom i am not able to sucses anyone know what to do or can give me save for this ? Beacuse i did not find rachel

Nick Nosferatu

May 16, 2017
This game is really one of my favorite, characters look good (even the males, which is surprising in a game using that engine), writing is more than decent (I like all these little references, like the SoulCalibur one, I can feel that the author likes fighting games), animations are fluid and there is always a good amount of content.

Great job, keep it up dev.

Reactions: Namco15
4.10 star(s) 265 Votes