Aug 27, 2018
Can anyone answer my question, I was playing the most recent version 0.11 and the game ended in version 0.9.9,
Is this the limit of this version even if it is different from the one currently being shown??
Any help I appreciate.
Waifu why.jpg

omar_98

Feb 27, 2018
Hello there, It's me once again.
I don't know what happened but, I had problems with lag animations, I use the Command Shift + G. And it works...
Except after the Yoko's Pizza Patronize and it got worse.

Mattock

May 27, 2018
anyone know how to fix this?
I suppose you got there by some gallery-unlocker or console-jump (that would be a good reason why you got that except)
But to solve the problem(kinda no matter what the reason)
-create a .rpy-file in the "game"-folder (e.g. "nocrabdef.rpy")
-with the sole content of
Code:
default d30_beach_item_crab = 0
(not indented!)

edit DragunsBahamuth: (for me) more info is needed
-what OS(and game-ver, tho you said 0.11.0...just asking if you're sure about that) (mebbe you're playing an old android-port?)
-what happened before that? rough description of the the scene
-where there choices kinda directly before? and if there were, choosing different led to the same outcome?

Last edited:
Aug 27, 2018
I suppose you got there by some gallery-unlocker or console-jump (that would be a good reason why you got that except)
But to solve the problem(kinda no matter what the reason)
-create a .rpy-file in the "game"-folder (e.g. "nocrabdef.rpy")
-with the sole content of
Code:
default d30_beach_item_crab = 0
(not indented!)

edit DragunsBahamuth: (for me) more info is needed
-what OS(and game-ver, tho you said 0.11.0...just asking if you're sure about that) (mebbe you're playing an old android-port?)
-what happened before that? rough description of the the scene
-where there choices kinda directly before? and if there were, choosing different led to the same outcome?
I play on windows,
and I was using the WALKTHROUGH MOD, is the version limit related to the mod?
I had also downloaded the latest version of this mod, but I had it before the update in which I ended up deleting it and downloading the new version.
It also didn't matter if I went back to the scene and made different choices... the result was ending in version 0.9.9

ZerosF25Zone

Apr 4, 2021
It matters to me because, regardless of it being a scam or not, I like the game and would like to see it continue. If your opinion is that you think the game is not that good, that's fine, go ahead and criticize it, just don't shit on other people's likes by saying it should be gone.

That's exactly what you said though. To get shut down for good is the same. The dev has no backup support page so if Patreon blocks him for good, that's the end of it.

Those that are giving him financial support obviously don't believe its a scam and what they do with their money is their own damn business. If all the people claiming its a scam or that the dev is milking hasn't convinced them by now then nothing will. They don't need a white knight to ride in and save them.
Meh, I kinda agree with him on this. I genuinely hope patron cracks down on scams like this one.
I genuinely feel that I wouldn't be missing out on much if this game dissapeared from my life at this point. I played this game in 2021 and since then theirs been literal snail progress on this game. I was considering buying a tier on paetreon at the time but decided against it and I'm genuinely glad I did.
Devs need to be more open and concise about their crowd funded projects if they want their fans to donate and pay for bullshit.
You can't just sit there and milk teasers and trailers just so you can milk the money from paetron.
Thats fucked up and wrong.
You also can't just open a crowd funding account on patreon and then expect people to pay just to be spoon fed information about the game over and over again with almost no end in sight.
At that point you start to wonder if the game is even being worked on to begin with.
This is gonna cause people like myself and many others too loose interest in the project.
If you are deliberately paying for a product monthly and almost never receiving any kind of Information related or gameplay wise. Then I believe that's especially a text book definition of a scam.
Its very easy to draw up some concept art and post it to patreon and be like "LOOK GUYS! I'M WORKING ON THE NEW UPDATE!".

Also the story line your yapping about that you want to see isn't even very original either,
I've seen one to many developers out here milking the same Reveng Arc Weeaboo trash concept "Where the straight male protag, Is screwed over by a "Big organization" and Mc must user their sex related powers to get revenge and fuck all the women and become the HAREM KING"
The only real thing original about this game are the character designs and the way the characters presented to the player.
Nothing to me sticks out anymore after playing the vast other games on F95zone.
Infact a game I played before called Corrupted kingdoms literally uses the same story concept this game does but the sole difference is that they manage to make it interesting and the game is almost completely finished with story wise despite the game launching a year, after this game first started getting worked on.

I hope you get to see the end of this game but real shit.
You're gonna be 60 years old by the time this game is even closed to be considered finished at that point I'm pretty sure dick ain't gonna wanna work anyways.

Reactions: AhrimanH

Void's Disciple

Sep 16, 2020
On the dojo scene where you "fight" with Jira, at a certain section with the desert eagle, the lop plays when it is "inserted". Everything is unresponsive. the scene just loops and you cant even hit escape to bring up the menu. What might be causing this issue? This is from a clean install.

Mattock

May 27, 2018
updated errors.txt and MttkModError.rpy in my old post
(Nightm763's error)

DragunsBahamuth
well then I suppose you're using an old save-game(you most likely used rollback)
-for facts:
--in waifu 0.11.0 there is NO (sub-)string of "0.9.9" !
--in the "Jhon's Mod Installed 0.11.0" there is NO (sub-)string of "0.9.9" !
-your problem MUST stem from somewhere else!

(I could talk centuries about save-games and AGES about rollback...)
but here you are confronted with an explicitly hard case...
-first off ALL walktrough-MODs I've seen here(except mine) just copy(/overwrite) the script.rpy and by-this creating NEW hashes for every line of code - RenPy (somewhat) is not "expecting" that.
-second: this dev uses only (kinda) ONE script.rpy AND has INSERTED NEW code at the start of it -> NEW hashes!
(this is e.g. why my old persistent from 0.9.8.a is not working to skip over the same text)

back to DragunsBahamuth (sorry for no better message)
you cannot use old saves; start a new game and you (should/)will not run into that error...

Void's Disciple
I had problems like that, with (looping) movies, that after the start cause an exception.
I looked at the section you mentioned, but did not see anything obvious.
->do it again! kill the process with taskmanager. Afterwards in the folder "WaifuAcademy-0.11.0-pc" there could be a traceback.txt or a error.txt, but there MUST be a log.txt! and by the TIME mentioned in those .txt you know the exception is yours...(hope you understand what I mean...)
-->please post the exception, you can surely erase all paths above "WaifuAcademy-0.11.0-pc";
also I don't need to know the exact patch-level of (e.g.) your windows version(you can erase that), but please tell "win98","win8","win10" or "win11"
...no promises...

EDIT:what said earlier was meant to be here; now "striked"...(damn, I didn't plan on becoming a helper again...just be known... I'll do my best, but it may occur I don't have time; if you "at me" or quote I WILL read it(still no guaranty of an answer...)
What do I do with the crab in the beach event? I don't think I found a useful choice for the crab
Well, later you should be able to choose between Maki, Moto and Nana; and with Moto and Nana there are NEW choices IF you still have "the crab"(i.e. NOT deflowered Yu)

EDIT @ Void's Disciple under here and next page:
well that's definitely for the better!
(I've seen the call to total_karma() but thought: ahh it can't be THAT BAD?..)

Last edited:

Void's Disciple

Sep 16, 2020
Void's Disciple
I had problems like that, with (looping) movies, that after the start cause an exception.
I looked at the section you mentioned, but did not see anything obvious.
->do it again! kill the process with taskmanager. Afterwards in the folder "WaifuAcademy-0.11.0-pc" there could be a traceback.txt or a error.txt, but there MUST be a log.txt! and by the TIME mentioned in those .txt you know the exception is yours...(hope you understand what I mean...)
-->please post the exception, you can surely erase all paths above "WaifuAcademy-0.11.0-pc";
also I don't need to know the exact patch-level of (e.g.) your windows version(you can erase that), but please tell "win98","win8","win10" or "win11"
...no promises...

--------------
The issue I am seeing is with the Karma value. For some reason, it is messed up. Is there a command to "reset" or "revalue" it to its proper value? If not, do I have to restart from the very beginning?

I am running windows 10.

This is the error from traceback: "
Full traceback:
File "game/script.rpyc", line 64279, in script
File "D:\Games\Later\WaifuAcademy-0.11.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2133, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "D:\Games\Later\WaifuAcademy-0.11.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1153, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "D:\Games\Later\WaifuAcademy-0.11.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1146, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/script.rpy", line 64279, in <module>
File "game/karma.rpy", line 29, in total_karma
AttributeError: 'int' object has no attribute 'values'"

This is the error from the log.txt:
"
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "renpy/common/00console.rpy", line 719, in run
result = renpy.python.py_eval(code)
File "D:\Games\Later\WaifuAcademy-0.11.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1153, in py_eval
File "D:\Games\Later\WaifuAcademy-0.11.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1146, in py_eval_bytecode
File "<none>", line 1, in <module>
NameError: name 'Karma' is not defined
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "renpy/common/00console.rpy", line 719, in run
result = renpy.python.py_eval(code)
File "<none>", line 1, in <module>
NameError: name 'get' is not defined"

Jilune

Dec 19, 2017
Hi,

This is just a post to vent.

So I posted here once or twice and have seen people like me having Kayane as a favorite, so how so she still have no content?

Why the sore excuse of a 'dev' include path but not work on it? Literally hoped at least to see Elizabeth's end being rendered and it's still a pile of text. Same with whatever update I played, wanted to pick Zoe at the graduation contest, but you can't lol, wanted to start Mari's path, guess what? YOU CAN'T, what a joke.
We will not talk about the fact that in SIX YEARS, the game feels like it barely made any progress.

What use there is in doing a map? And for the love of god, can someone explain me karma and money? I remember it came at the second or third update when the game had been released, yet it serve nothing other than barely altering a scene here and there. The money still had no use though.
Why girls are practically all claimed by a sort of enslavement/domination or whatever? I don't even feel you can gueninly pursue a character, it feels forced and even if you refuse (which you can't really since it often end up with a game over....) the game put you on their path.

To end on a good note, I am happy to finally be able to pursue Jira even If I preferred to have a kinder way to have her.
Hoping to see an end with her and Kayane.

Or even any end at this point.....

• Haha
Reactions: Lethal Flourish
4.10 star(s) 265 Votes