wwgwa

Dec 27, 2017
if you like loli, you'd best spend it with Yu...
(without a multiple-choice-MOD (with the MOD here you can do all 3 girls? EDIT:else I would reconsider to post mine...NO! I shall NOT!))
(following is from my memory and it's kinda blurred already *laughs)
-when selecting Maki there's nearly no difference
-when selecting Moto there's only difference in text but no really in CG (tho I personally like the one with the crab better)
-when selecting Nana you can get to the best scene without the crab!
--but I think you don't can see the Helen-scene without it(??? I'm not sure on this tho!)
--BUT of course you need it for the "easter egg" (of course you wouldn't "save" that path, coz it'll miss the Nana-scene)

EDIT: (lil up and)
wwgwa
this would require to re-implement navigation to all the menu-screens: HARD! and I didn't do it...
What I did, is to close the menu again after right-clicking or pressing ESC (need done twice if in "sub"-menu)...
to do this you need to:
-create a .rpy-file in the "game"-folder(e.g. gimmeMyMenuButtonBack.rpy)
-with following content (WARNING! preserve indention!)
Code:
init 11 python:
    def mttkModDefShowHidePause():
        if renpy.get_screen( "pause_menu" ) is not None:
            renpy.jump( "_noisy_return" )
        else:
            renpy.run( ShowMenu( "pause_menu" ) )
        return

try:
        for mttkModObjTmp in renpy.config.underlay:
            if "pause_menu" in mttkModObjTmp.keymap:
                mttkModObjTmp.keymap[ "pause_menu" ] = Function( mttkModDefShowHidePause )
    except:
        pass#getMttkVar( "lstInitOK" ).append( "Exception at replacing \"pause_menu\"" )
Also my SaveGameDescription-MOD(see signature for link) adds keys F5(Quicksave) and F9(Quickload)...that's of course not the same...but it may help(?)
Thank you very much

Araumi

Apr 21, 2018
Its been a long time since I've played this, can you fuck the white hair chick in that subway/train yet?

Petani_online

Mar 27, 2021
if you like loli, you'd best spend it with Yu...
(without a multiple-choice-MOD (with the MOD here you can do all 3 girls? EDIT:else I would reconsider to post mine...NO! I shall NOT!))
(following is from my memory and it's kinda blurred already *laughs)
-when selecting Maki there's nearly no difference
-when selecting Moto there's only difference in text but no really in CG (tho I personally like the one with the crab better)
-when selecting Nana you can get to the best scene without the crab!
--but I think you don't can see the Helen-scene without it(??? I'm not sure on this tho!)
--BUT of course you need it for the "easter egg" (of course you wouldn't "save" that path, coz it'll miss the Nana-scene)

EDIT: (lil up and)
wwgwa
this would require to re-implement navigation to all the menu-screens: HARD! and I didn't do it...
What I did, is to close the menu again after right-clicking or pressing ESC (need done twice if in "sub"-menu)...
to do this you need to:
-create a .rpy-file in the "game"-folder(e.g. gimmeMyMenuButtonBack.rpy)
-with following content (WARNING! preserve indention!)
Code:
init 11 python:
    def mttkModDefShowHidePause():
        if renpy.get_screen( "pause_menu" ) is not None:
        else:
            renpy.run( ShowMenu( "pause_menu" ) )
        return

try:
        for mttkModObjTmp in renpy.config.underlay:
            if "pause_menu" in mttkModObjTmp.keymap:
                mttkModObjTmp.keymap[ "pause_menu" ] = Function( mttkModDefShowHidePause )
    except:
        pass#getMttkVar( "lstInitOK" ).append( "Exception at replacing \"pause_menu\"" )
Also my SaveGameDescription-MOD(see signature for link) adds keys F5(Quicksave) and F9(Quickload)...that's of course not the same...but it may help(?)
Wow that's actually really detailed, TYSM, i really appreciate it

XnaVier

Apr 29, 2022
I love the arrogance; it sounds like he assumes people switched to Free Membership because Patreon made that option available, instead of these supporters being ones who decided not to support the dev any more, and would have dropped support even if the free option wasnt available. And that Patreon wanted to provide a way for such people to keep a connection to the project, so if things change they might choose to support again.
Ikr, the absolute entitlement this guy has over other people's money "Oh why have you guys stopped paying me? Please keep paying me" booo hoo ho cry me a river, like exactly were you expecting when you keep milking a game lmao

Reactions: MiHawkins and vmaks

Mattock

May 27, 2018
(is about having one button to reach the save-menu)
Thank you very much
what I totally forgot...
of course you can route this to a NEW key
Code:
init 11 python:
    def showHideSave():
        if renpy.get_screen( "save" ) is not None:
        else:
            renpy.run( ShowMenu( "save" ) )
        return

renpy.config.underlay[ 0 ].keymap[ "myShowHideSave" ] = Function( showHideSave )
    renpy.config.keymap[ "myShowHideSave" ] = renpy.minstore.python_list( ( "5", "KP_5" ) )
    #renpy.config.keymap[ "myShowHideSave" ] = renpy.minstore.python_list( ( "mouseup_5", ) )
this routes the open&close to the "5"-key(also on keypad)
remmed(#) out is my guess for a horizontal-wheel-button, but I don't have that...and this could cause exceptions coz mebbe renpy doesn't know that also(?)
If interested, and you can't figure it out yourself(have a look at renpy/test/testkey.py)
tell me the key you wish it to be; of course it should NOT be a key normally used by renpy already

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Well this was a good game till that last update.
You see I personally think for a Revenge Game to work the MC needs to be likeable.
And with one of the choices at the intro his inner misogynistic thoughts made him tough to like.
But that was avoidable so for most of the game he's not too bad.

However then came the Honey Bee contest winning last scene which showed me MC is an asshole.
He did do that last part with Haruka for his Sisters benifit he did it because HE wanted a fuck.
And he had no guilt over screwing her over (figuratively and literally)and loseing her a premotion.
Not even after his sister fucks her own premotion and quits her job.
Only thing he cares is that it might of made it trickyer for him later.

Dont even get me started at that unbelievble bullshit bad karma scene with Jira at the end.
That although optional if picked proves what an asshole he is.
Plus personaly as a none Gun nut I don't find using even a fictional loaded gun (even safty on) that way remotly sexy.
but I'm willing to admit its one of the stupidest scene's I have ever seen in a game sofar.

Nope this last update Just showed me that not oly is the MC no longer likeble.
He's actualy no better than Thomas Faris, Kenichi Zaibatsu or judging by that video Shirohime was watching at the end.
Kenichi's dad.

And that just make the MC worse than the people he's trying to get revenge on and so very very unlikeable.
So sadly looks like i'm gonna be looking for a new game.

Arcfow033

Feb 9, 2022
How can I move my saves of the 10th version into this 11th version?
It´d be enough if I just move the "saves" carpet into the new version?

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
Well this was a good game till that last update.
You see I personally think for a Revenge Game to work the MC needs to be likeable.
And with one of the choices at the intro his inner misogynistic thoughts made him tough to like.
But that was avoidable so for most of the game he's not too bad.

However then came the Honey Bee contest winning last scene which showed me MC is an asshole.
He did do that last part with Haruka for his Sisters benifit he did it because HE wanted a fuck.
And he had no guilt over screwing her over (figuratively and literally)and loseing her a premotion.
Not even after his sister fucks her own premotion and quits her job.
Only thing he cares is that it might of made it trickyer for him later.

Dont even get me started at that unbelievble bullshit bad karma scene with Jira at the end.
That although optional if picked proves what an asshole he is.
Plus personaly as a none Gun nut I don't find using even a fictional loaded gun (even safty on) that way remotly sexy.
but I'm willing to admit its one of the stupidest scene's I have ever seen in a game sofar.

Nope this last update Just showed me that not oly is the MC no longer likeble.
He's actualy no better than Thomas Faris, Kenichi Zaibatsu or judging by that video Shirohime was watching at the end.
Kenichi's dad.

And that just make the MC worse than the people he's trying to get revenge on and so very very unlikeable.
So sadly looks like i'm gonna be looking for a new game.
Mc is the chad 'be worse than them'

ValsoBG

Jul 24, 2023
Is there a patch for this game to remove all "step-" and "half-" prefixes from the script? I searched a few times but I couldn't find any.

Reactions: vmaks

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
Is there a patch for this game to remove all "step-" and "half-" prefixes from the script? I searched a few times but I couldn't find any.
Not sure, but as a last resort you could use the Universal Ren'Py Mod. It has a tab called "Renaming" Along with renaming characters, you can use it to replace text. This way when the game sees "Stepsister" it will display "Sister" or whatever.

Reactions: MiHawkins
4.10 star(s) 265 Votes