Unity Completed VR Futanari Sexaroid MOMIJI ~Syrupy Sweet Prostate Milking~ [Mitarashi Dango]

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes

apenaslink

Jun 13, 2021
I just thought I'd mention this because I didn't see it anywhere else in the thread.

There were two versions of the game available for purchase on DLSite, one had an English-translated title, and the other one was in full Japanese.

The version with the English-translated title does not have the fixes for the camera issue nor any further patches beyond the original release, which is the version I've seen floating around most sites that people seem to be struggling with.

The Japenese version, though, does not have the weird "too high" spawning issue and also includes a reset view position button that actually works. Most of the instructions are translated to English in that version anyway (as is the endgame message in the photo mode), but some other portions aren't and obviously it's still censored. I haven't tried the de-mosaic patch on that but I might try that here soon.
Well now, you can't just say that and don't help us get the superior japonese version

Terut

Nov 16, 2017
Man, this game could have been so much better.

The 1st person view is definitely not optimized for the oral scenes, it shows the dick above you as if your eyes are in your teeth.

Then I laughed at the 1st person view for the doggystyle position. Dude is growing eyes out of the back of his head! eww lol

• Haha
Reactions: Choo-choo

reaktivnii

Apr 12, 2021
Playing on Quest 2, i need to change my play zone and rise the floor above my head to get into needed position, someone knows how to fix this calibrating bug?

Reactions: bruh42820

telephone man

May 15, 2019
ovr space drag for some reason wont work, ontop of that steams own recenter position option is gone.
anyone know whats causing this?

Mar 24, 2021
So I've played a bit with HarmonyX. This should hopefully uncensor both VR and Desktop versions. Attached source code for transparency as well.

Just move the files from proper Release directory to the game's folder.
i still don't get you :( , ok I'm using a desktop, correct me if I'm wrong, so I put all the items from your release folder into my plugins folder, now where do I put the source folder and the other 2 items ?

Reactions: John__

SidTheInsane

May 27, 2018
i still don't get you :( , ok I'm using a desktop, correct me if I'm wrong, so I put all the items from your release folder into my plugins folder, now where do I put the source folder and the other 2 items ?
Don't change how they are organized - just move it as they are, so winhttp.dll is in main game directory. And certainly do not move bepinex dlls outside the plugins directory.
1645884452804.png

BepInEx and HarmonyX do their own magic, when Unity tries loading winhttp.dll, so again - don't change how they are organized - move them as they are.

StvMacD

Feb 9, 2020
On VR on a Quest 2, I can see the intro, but then everything goes gray. I can hear music, but controllers don't do anything, and then it crashes. Anyone have a fix?

Reactions: foroajeno

nanamya

Sep 11, 2018
Technically speaking, if a male has sex with anything that is not a male, it can't be homosexual. It's literally the definition.

Jojiro

Jun 12, 2018
The pose/photo mode in this is sick. Anyone know of any other VR games where you can take pictures with an actual camera?

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes