Unity Completed VR Futanari Sexaroid MOMIJI ~Syrupy Sweet Prostate Milking~ [Mitarashi Dango]

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes

saxysh1012

Jan 17, 2021
im having an issue where anytime im in "first person mode" in VR my head is like, 10 feet off the ground, making it next to impossible to click on anything. does anyone have a solution to this?

Asmodean2

Jul 4, 2020
You need to adjust the ground level in your VR control panel until the viewpoint/head is at the ground level, that seems to be the appropriate height for the game.

For me, though I fixed the height issue this unfortunately my controls don't work; can use the laserpointer but not select anything. Seems it only works with Vive/Oculus controllers.

comraderabbit

Mar 4, 2019
I use a WMR headset and I have to set the view to be on the ground in order to "play", but even then my controllers don't work and I have no idea how to rebind WMR controllers so they act like Vive wands. Any help here?

izuzu

Mar 15, 2020
I use a WMR headset and I have to set the view to be on the ground in order to "play", but even then my controllers don't work and I have no idea how to rebind WMR controllers so they act like Vive wands. Any help here?
I used this to get WMR buttons working https://f95zone.to/goto/post?id=1660720
Then this for Demosaic
And 's Space Drag feature to fly around the game.

Reactions: wabooj

isslouis

Mar 8, 2021
I can't seem to get the game running, I've tried through oculus link and steam vr, and my pcs locale is in jp but whenever I try to open it it crashes immediately with a crash log

mrm0dz

Oct 5, 2017
for some reason in VR mode i seem to be stuck in a white space where i can't do anything, does anyone know how to fix this? non-vr works normally
im using quest 2

Lolwut365

Jun 5, 2020
I used this to get WMR buttons working https://f95zone.to/goto/post?id=1660720
Then this for Demosaic
And 's Space Drag feature to fly around the game.
OVR advance settings space drag straight up doesnt work. works fine from the steamvr void but as soon as i load the game it doesnt do anything anymore. this game is broke AF lol. doesnt work properly with my CV1 or reverb G2

Lucy_Kisa

Mar 24, 2018
I just thought I'd mention this because I didn't see it anywhere else in the thread.

There were two versions of the game available for purchase on DLSite, one had an English-translated title, and the other one was in full Japanese.

The version with the English-translated title does not have the fixes for the camera issue nor any further patches beyond the original release, which is the version I've seen floating around most sites that people seem to be struggling with.

The Japenese version, though, does not have the weird "too high" spawning issue and also includes a reset view position button that actually works. Most of the instructions are translated to English in that version anyway (as is the endgame message in the photo mode), but some other portions aren't and obviously it's still censored. I haven't tried the de-mosaic patch on that but I might try that here soon.
Help me out here plox. My name is momiji and the fact I cant suck futa cock in VR while my clitsucker takes me over the edge is a fucking disgrace. I am on the Quest 2 and I got the way too high floating issue. Anywhere I can dl the updated version?

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: yiffzombie

Racelgard

Nov 27, 2017
Welp It doesnt hurt to ask.
I used to run this game normally with the uncersor mod with no problems, but a couple of days ago had reinstall my OS and I already tried all the solutions mentioned before and the characters just dont become visible anymore,
To be precise the game runs but chars are invisible.
The folders switching and dll deleting doesnt help, and I already have my region settings arranged so it isnt that either, any suggestion or idea will be aprecciated.

Racelgard

Nov 27, 2017
Somebody please help me with solving invisible characters bug.
Deleting "AudioPluginOculusSpatializer.dll" does not help.
Remove "Plugins" folder and put it back after launcher opening does not help too.
I tried different combinations in both game versions, with graphics quality, screen resolution and fullscreen/window mode, with or without ntlea - characters are still invisible.
May be there is some issue in .ini files?
There is a .txt file name "output_log.txt". It says about bug:
"
DllNotFoundException: MMD4MecanimBulletPhysics
at (wrapper managed-to-native) MMD4MecanimBulletPhysicsImpl:MMD4MecanimBulletPhysicsCreateWorld (intptr,int,intptr,int)
at MMD4MecanimBulletPhysicsImpl._CreateWorld (IntPtr iValues, Int32 iValueLength, IntPtr fValues, Int32 fValueLength) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at MMD4MecanimBulletPhysicsImpl+World.Create (MMD4MecanimInternal.Bullet.WorldProperty worldProperty) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at MMD4MecanimBulletPhysicsImpl+MMDModel.Create (.MMD4MecanimModelImpl model) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at MMD4MecanimBulletPhysicsImpl.CreateMMDModel (.MMD4MecanimModelImpl model) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at MMD4MecanimModelImpl._InitializePhysicsEngine () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at MMD4MecanimModelImpl._Salvage () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at MMD4MecanimModelImpl.Update () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
"
I guess that for some reason game does not see "MMD4MecanimBulletPhysics.dll". But this file is on its correct place in game directory.

System version: Windows 7 x64.
System configuration: Intel i7-4770, Nvidia GTX 1060.
So, did you ever find a solution to that problem pal? Im having exactly the same issue that you had

Racelgard

Nov 27, 2017
Well since sharing is caring - here goes nothing:

The setup:
On your phone:
  1. Get a cardboard compatible helmet (many for around 20 bucks on amazon) if you haven't got one already
  2. Get google cardboard app - you need it to scan the QR-code of the helmet you have so it can apply a proper config profile
  3. Download the app I mentioned - iVry
On your PC:
  1. Download Steam (create an account if you don't have one)
  2. Go to Library -> VR -> Install SteamVR (around 4GB - it's free) - this is needed for any and ALL VR games to be working
  3. Download iVry SteamVR driver which the iVry developer linked on the play store page and install it (driver won't install if you don't have steamVR already)
  4. Run the iVry App on your phone and leave it in the foreground. Some use USB cable connections but I prefer WiFi.
  5. Start steam
  6. You should see a VR icon in the top right corner between your profile name and the Big Picture mode - click it.
  7. It should initialize steamVR and if you did all the previous steps correctly they should connect and you'll see a dome-like virtual space on your phone.
  8. Right click the SteamVR mini window - Select Run Room Setup and follow the instructions to set your height and general direction.
  9. You're done with the initial setup.
Playing games:
From now on every time you want to play something
  1. Launch the iVRY app
  2. Launch steam
  3. In steam click the VR icon to launch the VR panel (some games launch SteamVR themselves but I prefer doing it myself)
  4. If status is all green - start the game
Some tips:
  • Experience is a bit hit or miss since most games - the one in this thread included - don't support normal controls and can only be played with 6DOF touch controllers of which there are none available as standalone at the moment (except the old razer hydra which isnt viable to get since it's still missing features compared to the Vive and Rift and costs a ton for what it barely does).
  • There is a way to emulate a razer hydra with a mouse or xinput compatible gamepad but that is a pain and not something you want to get into.
  • For a good game to test out your setup you might want to check out Subnautica which is FREE this week on Epic Games' new store. It has full gamepad support and if you have SteamVR installed the game will run in VR regardless that it's not the steam version you got.
  • Note that the iVry app is a demo version which turns all colors to sepia after a few minutes if you don't unlock the full version with an IAP (was around 8€ when I did) but is still great to experience the capabilities. It's well worth what is asked for it imho.
  • BONUS: A great way to watch VR video is to get DeoVR player directly in steam or the non-steam version from their site and load your files on the PC and stream them with iVry instead of wasting time copying them to the slow/limited space usb/mem-cards and use some crappy phone player to play them. It's controlled with just your head and a xinput gamepad. Most other players I tried sucked big-time.
For this game:
  • You can't interact with the things you see on screen so don't even try (they require a 6dof controller)
  • Use the shortcut keys I mentioned in my earlier post to set settings / clothing / whatever
  • You can change clothing and settings during a scene too
  • In the main menu: Left or Right arrow to select scene
  • In the main menu: Enter to start scene
  • During a scene: Enter to cycle first person / third person view (you can't rotate 3rd person without a 6dof controller sadly)
  • During a scene: Space proceeds to next action and finally returns you to the main menu
  • During a scene: Esc exits completely so don't press it unless you want to quit to windows.
  • Controls are weird but at least there are some.
VR away.
On a side note, I'm looking forward to the upcoming completely wireless and standalone Oculus Quest which looks good on paper, and wouldn't break the bank like the Vive does.
But only and I stress ONLY if it can also stream the games from PC and feed all the sensor information back to it. Otherwise it's just an overrated cardboard which doesnt need a phone and with some more sensors.
And just to confirm, was it this what happened to you too?, what you are seeing is the uncensor engine, the only hint I have to the issue im having right now, any help will be appreciated.

Racelgard

Nov 27, 2017
Welp just in the case someone else is out there having the same problem I had, I fixed the invisible chars issue by installing this, seems like I needed it. 1620589218258.png

Apr 28, 2018
Camera position is terrible with the Oculus Quest 2... Tried fucking around with the Guardian but it didn't change nothing.

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes