• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others Vivid Dead [v0.2.0 Ex. Demo] [Kosmic91]

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Sumname

Aug 10, 2018
Tried to run it, but Windows Defender kept screaming about it being a trojan that on looking up seems to be a common false positive claim. After I managed to get it to run it kept popping up that I needed to be running the game despite having the game running at the time. Anyone else experieing the same issues or have I just walked into a legit virus like a dumb ass?
If I recall, it's for the version shared on main post. Doesn't work with versions from dev's itch.io

JoeTermin

Dec 24, 2017
Tried to run it, but Windows Defender kept screaming about it being a trojan that on looking up seems to be a common false positive claim. After I managed to get it to run it kept popping up that I needed to be running the game despite having the game running at the time. Anyone else experieing the same issues or have I just walked into a legit virus like a dumb ass?
Yep as the other poster said, the trainer only works for version 0.2.0. I will probably update it in the future to support all game versions and make the UI more clear that the game version isn't correct, but for now, go for 0.2.0.

The EXE is safe, I wrote it myself with Cheat Engine. But it changes the memory of another process (the game) so the antivirus finds that suspicious (and rightfully so). If that can make you feel more secure, I have several mod threads on this website liked by 50+ people

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
From other past posts in dis thread, there don't seem 2 be much H content atm. >w>
Also I wanna know is the H content going 2 include Battle S&M or is it just when UR HP hits 0 or BOTH (PREFERABLY)? ?w?
1706970833591.png

Apr 18, 2018
Yep as the other poster said, the trainer only works for version 0.2.0. I will probably update it in the future to support all game versions and make the UI more clear that the game version isn't correct, but for now, go for 0.2.0.

The EXE is safe, I wrote it myself with Cheat Engine. But it changes the memory of another process (the game) so the antivirus finds that suspicious (and rightfully so). If that can make you feel more secure, I have several mod threads on this website liked by 50+ people
I've used the cheats before, it's legit

TCO

Apr 14, 2020
Guys, i just started the game and i'm stuck here. I've tried pressing everything but nothing's working.

Apr 9, 2021
Hello, I went there, you can go there, but the camera does not move there. I made a teleport using artmoney (cheat engine). I can’t say exactly how I did it, because when the level is rebooted, the address changes. I can say this: if you are in a room, then your coordinates change, and if you load another room, it will be 0, and so on throughout the entire level. I was on level 3, location 2, there, using a teleport, I flew through 1 wall, and when you go inside, there will be no other walls, since you did not open the first one.
Anyone know what I'm meant to do here?
View attachment 3404822

Reactions: fatsaladdodger
Apr 9, 2021
Hello, I went there, you can go there, but the camera does not move there. I made a teleport using artmoney (cheat engine). I can’t say exactly how I did it, because when the level is rebooted, the address changes. I can say this: if you are in a room, then your coordinates change, and if you load another room, it will be 0, and so on throughout the entire level. I was on level 3, location 2, there, using a teleport, I flew through 1 wall, and when you go inside, there will be no other walls, since you did not open the first one.
I also wanted to teleport through the wooden wall on the level where the Harpies are, but I guess I found the wrong address and teleported beyond the level. I got sick of it and decided to give it up for now)

Reactions: fatsaladdodger

yoboideath64

Nov 29, 2020
it just doesnt work regardless, windows defender is notorious for false positives too.

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes