Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
Hi guys I know this is a month ago but What's the password for the TV and the door? Please tell me been stuck at it like forever

Kuroila

Oct 18, 2016
Any people have a save in day 12 (begin of day) with all secrets done?, in my play i lose one secret.. and i cant get the rest :(

Shalquoir

Oct 12, 2017
Need your help guys. I need to find homeless dudes for Annaelle, but after reading the guide, I need to find one in the hotel. but I can't do nothing in the hotel except talk to the receptionnist to say "hello" and get something like "We've nothing to do here" when I try to pass the red curtain.

What am I supposed to do ?

Shunner

Nov 11, 2017
Does anyone had savefile for this game? getting all the scene is really hard in this game. even with guide

nyamo

Oct 9, 2017
Should've taken the easy version if I knew it was gonna get rid of these minigames.

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
Should've taken the easy version if I knew it was gonna get rid of these minigames.
Why, yes. Yes you should. It's the only difference of "Easy" version, as evidently stated on his site ;)

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
It's not working for me, it says a file is missing. Any chance to get a reupload?

KindaSnaps

Oct 17, 2017
very good game, I love it, but ... what is the difference between the normal version and the easy version?

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
very good game, I love it, but ... what is the difference between the normal version and the easy version?
Just the mini-games. In easy version they're "click on screen to win" territory. Everything else is the same.

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
How hard are the mini-games? I don't want to skip them unless they are rip-your-hair-out hard.
They are not in that category for sure, only one that could be considered average is the sliding tiles puzzle.
That said, you miss out on absolutely nothing if you opt for the "easy" version. They're identical apart from the mini-games themselves (in the "easy" version they're in the click-to-win territory).

Reactions: nad destroyer

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
They are not in that category for sure, only one that could be considered average is the sliding tiles puzzle.
That said, you miss out on absolutely nothing if you opt for the "easy" version. They're identical apart from the mini-games themselves (in the "easy" version they're in the click-to-win territory).
Thanks for answering my question Paz.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
@Ryahn i have to ask just because im quite confused did you say lolicon and shotacon games arent allowed on this site the reason im asking is if any mods played this game im confused by the double standards of it due to well bestiality on a loli loli fucking hobos shotas fucking a milf and demon the main characters are 2 sisters 1 a 17 year but the other is a i think a girl in her early teens now dont get me wrong i love shotacon lolicon art/games example shota fucks milfs milf eats out lolis futa fucks lolis reason why i like shadman art so much but i dont understand the double standard mods have about this game
btw the reason why im saying this here is because the discussion on loli and shota has been closed
So you carry on the conversation from another thread in order to get this one closed down....

Logical.

Well, I kinda meant spiteful but still.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
So you carry on the conversation from another thread in order to get this one closed down....

Logical.

Well, I kinda meant spiteful but still.
not get closed down why would i want that im simply asking a question why is there a double standard on some games while other content like Incestral Awakening and certain art isnt allowed here bottom line i saw plenty of mods in this forms but unless they didnt play the game they would realize there is a double standard furthermore i have this game downloaded and completed it as i said i love shota fucks milfs milfs eat out lolis and futanari fucks loli art

Reactions: mesoru

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
not get closed down why would i want that im simply asking a question why is there a double standard on some games while other content like Incestral Awakening and certain art isnt allowed here bottom line i saw plenty of mods in this forms but unless they didnt play the game they would realize there is a double standard furthermore i have this game downloaded and completed it as i said i love shota fucks milfs milfs eat out lolis and futanari fucks loli art
So many games on here some tend to get overlooked .... until someone draws attention to them then they either get deleted or ignored some more.

Quite a few games on here with .... questionable content, I tend to ignore them unless they go too extreme.

I don't mind these ones with the 2 girls seeing as the art doesn'#t resemble anything close to realism but I have my limits.

That being said I don't like to see things get deleted. It winds me up as much as Patreons shitty rules.

Reactions: King Monkey Mon
2.90 star(s) 8 Votes