Ark Thompson

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2016
Hello, it's Ark, the creator, bla bla bla, you already know me through The Hunter posts :p

I wanted to warn you that I'm starting a remake of VP with many changes that you can find in the last news I posted

Hope you'll like it :D

Last edited:

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Hello!
I swear that, as soon as i have free time, i'll go and make an introduction since it's the first thing that anyone should do in a forum (when you are a new member >.<), but may i ask something? By any chance, someone has a save right after the... basement thing? After the two puzzles and the tetris game? I'm ashamed by saying this, but even with the "Easy mode" i.. didn't manage to complete anything at all. It's been days, two, but nothing at all and i'm on the verge of a breakdown - seriously .-.

Arnië*I*

Jun 21, 2017
is there a walkthrough to unlock all the scenes? I been busting my head to see the h scenes of day 4

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
is there a walkthrough to unlock all the scenes? I been busting my head to see the h scenes of day 4
There's an official guide on the HIS site that goes step-by-step.
Edit: probably wasn't precise enough.

Last edited:

Arnië*I*

Jun 21, 2017

Follow Yuki and Ayame in their crazy trip in their uncle's farm!
Be warned this game contains sensible themes.

Overview:
Yuki and Ayame are two sisters who are visiting their uncle's farm for the first time. Discovering a whole part of their family they had never met before, they will also discover that there's more than meet the eye. Not only does their family have an incestuous relationship, but the two sisters will be caught in a giant struggling for accepting themselves after they discover they're kinkier than they'd ever thought they'd be. They will meet a lot of people and will realize that many of them have their lives revolving around sex. How will their journey end?

Censorship: Yes (With some uncensored content)
Developer/Publisher:
Platform: PC / Windows
Version: v1.7 Final version
Language: English
File Size: 164MB
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Personally i believe the Blue Axolotl team is very competent, this was their first attempt at a fully realized game and they achieved it, the map design is on point with small condensed yet detailed maps without unnecessarily large empty zones, a fluid story and cohesive story. They made a universe of this game, and their newer release called "Slice of Venture – A New Start" which is finished and can be found , is the continuation of our lovely sisters. There's also a newer game in development "Slice of Venture 2 – Come Hell or High Water" has well has some spin-offs. Please pay them a visit.

Download: -
Do leave a like, and please visit the developers website .
where I can find a walktrhough? the game is very cryptic

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I really enjoyed it up until I hit a dead end.

I hate slide puzzles, they irritate me and I spent 45 minutes swearing at my monitor until I gave up.

Shame, it was going well until then.

M

MantisK

I really enjoyed it up until I hit a dead end.

I hate slide puzzles, they irritate me and I spent 45 minutes swearing at my monitor until I gave up.

Shame, it was going well until then.
He has two versions, one with puzzles, and one with easy puzzles. They are both in OP.
Right now he is rebuilding the whole game as SoVOrigins. He will not be including the games, he told me.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
He has two versions, one with puzzles, and one with easy puzzles. They are both in OP.
Right now he is rebuilding the whole game as SoVOrigins. He will not be including the games, he told me.
Yep, i'm a numpty, thanks for pointing that out.

Still hate sliding puzzles but it's at least bearable.

That was my only problem with it. I know some folk love puzzles and I think some of them are fun i've just had this thing with sliding puzzles since I was a sprog, they hate me and I hate them back.

M

MantisK

Yep, i'm a numpty, thanks for pointing that out.

Still hate sliding puzzles but it's at least bearable.

That was my only problem with it. I know some folk love puzzles and I think some of them are fun i've just had this thing with sliding puzzles since I was a sprog, they hate me and I hate them back.
The upgraded version was released on his Patreon, new name, Slice of Venture Origins.

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Gotta love it when password clue says "God written backwards" but the case stays at same place so its "Dog" instead of "doG". Wouldn't have gotten it without walkthrough.

vita plus dog.jpg

yox22

Jul 25, 2017
Hello guys thanks for upload ! Just have a question. How we can save in this game ? Sorry for my bad english and thanks for advance for answer.
Good evening all !

2.90 star(s) 8 Votes