RPGM - Completed - Vitamin Plus [Blue Axolotl]

1. 1.00 star(s)

jed999

The game is just plain horrible, from the 2 frame animations to the incredibly bad content. I would have given it 3 stars just for being RPGM but I had to deduct 10 stars for the idiotic sliding picture puzzles
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Fidzius

Incredible art of high degeneracy;
    Absolute dogshit for gameplay and pacing.

There's bound to be some kind of degenerate piece in here for all, but going through the 'game' to get is not worth it.

It starts by being a pseudo-VN in RPGM form with large map and multiple areas to search for position changing crucial NPCs.

The other part is hidden, easy to miss scenes and absolutely no idea of what to do next- the kindly included guide is necessary and even then, when it doesn't mention where some of the NPCs are it ends up being a boring wandering simulator.

The incredible art is not worth it mostly due to how slow you have to walk between NPCs ad endure unskippable 'plot' cutscenes.

(1+1) / 5
    +1 for there being a guide and save, the great art can't salvage it on it's own
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Ganthony69

Pros:
    - Plenty of scenes
    - Great plot (bestiality, incest, loli) and the story isn't terrible
    - Pretty good art

Cons:
    - Takes a little bit of in-game time for the content to get rolling
    - You pretty much need a walkthrough to get all of the content

I really enjoyed this game, with my only real complaints being that you have to play for a minute to start seeing lewd content and that it is kind of cryptic sometimes and having a walkthrough is almost a must have rather than a simple convenience.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

MezzaPez

This review will be small as I didn't get to complete the game so take this with a grain of salt. From what I got to play the scenes were great and the story seemed pretty decent (though it got weird when there was a succubus involved.) The reason I dropped it was because it just felt like there was so much effort just to complete a day and the more the days went on the harder the task became. Even starting out was already a task and a half just to get the ball rolling. I didn't feel like it was going to be worth it in the long run especially after reading what others had to say. It seems that the task just become more tedious which is what I feared so I dropped it.
  5. 2.00 star(s)

ScionOfGoldenFlame

I want to like this game. I really do. It a fetish game, for sure, but damn I like these ones. , Now, I'm not a very critical person when it comes to my lewds, and will often lavish praise upon games, regardless of their faults, if I genuinely enjoyed them. This game, well... It ain't it, chief.

The only thing saving this game from a 1 star, is that the art is actually pretty good, and the scenes are well done. They're easily the best part of the game. Which isn't saying much, as it is the only good part. On every level that actually requires player input, the game fails at the basic level.

What this game tries to do would have worked fairly better as a VN rather then RPGM, as the linear nature of a VN would have kept things moving forward at a steady pace, while still giving room for a player to figure things out. However, that is clearly not the case, and it is the root of this games single biggest flaw.

Getting anything done is a huge chore. Your objectives are poorly explained, if they are explained at all. The maps can be confusing, and knowing what parts you can or can not go to, or interact with, is never clearly stated. Making even the tiniest amount of progress can be an unbearable slouge, and oftentimes comes down to either dumb luck or vainly trying to press every single tile that you can reach. Its a horrid video game, and the work that it takes to actually get to any of the lewd bits just simply isn't worth it.

Over several attempts, I've put over 20 hours into this game, and I wish I could have every single one of them back. This steaming pile of garbage isn't worth a second of anyone's time. Just go look at a cg gallery or something. If you absolutely must play it, please, use a guide.
  6. 2.00 star(s)

verygoodlewds

Good writing and some good scenes, BUT:

Odd controls and numerous bugs that required constant restarts.

Walkthroughs are available, and without them you’ll be lost.

Maybe too much script and not enough action. The majority of the game is just running around and not doing anything LEWD.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

MrKrazygamer

Game has great story, great art, intruiging music, fun characters! For bestiality and Incest lovers a must play! It's challenging to get all the scenes, i couldn't do it without a guide if i'm honest haha! (that's why i would've loved to give 4.5/5 but tended to 5/5 instead!)
  8. 4.00 star(s)

KodokuAi

Note: My “review” is general overview of a game and with heavy weight on how much I enjoyed it rather than “critical/objective” rating. In another words my “review” is PERSONAL ENJOYMENT + a bit of “critical” rating/comments.

PROs:
    +lot of scenes (and hidden scenes)
    +fairly straightforward
    +/- puzzles
    +very kinky and filthy
    +really odd (story)
    +fairly nice CG
    +some humor

CONs:
    +/- puzzles (damn some of they annoyed me)
    -lot of hidden scenes are easily missable (after finishing game I downloaded savegame to check out all scenes and oh boy. I missed a lot)
    -rather than loli characters they were more of a actual kid characters (especially the glasses girl. Did love Ayame though)
    -too slutty to my taste

Comments:
    Mentioned pretty much all in PROs and CONs ... Long story short is, I don't mind lolis, but I'm not into childish lolis. Or actual kid characters.

Other than that and some tedious puzzles plus really easily missable hidden scenes. It was pretty hot and odd game. Very filthy and kinky. Adventurous and slutty. But to my taste way too broken type of slutty.

7/10