• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

FenixFyre

Dec 7, 2020
Likely, my last post here. I too, like many of you, check this thread daily, I find the content engaging well beyond the file sharing. I like scrolling through and seeing what's happening and I could give two craps about tri-posted links and pretty cover art. I even like (some) of the pissing contests that happen from time to time. I'll miss it.

I think VAM is a whole different kind of community that feels like mainstream pr0n just doesn't cater them them anymore so... like true inventors... we make our own. I dig that. I feel like mainstream pr0n stopped listening to what many of us want, especially in the cosplay and fetish arenas. Truthfully, only about 10% of the content I consume is real life and I've migrated almost exclusively to VAM and CG. I feel like the folks in this thread "get" that.

As a final salvo... I hope we can all appreciate the irony here... the "mods" aka "overlords" are shutting this thread down to "elevate the group" to make it better, when, in reality, this will result in everyone leaving the group and the thread withering. I fail to see how that's "better." They are forcing something on us that we clearly don't want to make us "better."

Ya'll, the formula is simple, dude sharing links, sometimes they work, sometimes they don't and sometimes we talk crap to each other if a model is ugly or someone is just plain annoying. All good.

I don't wanna be all tin-foil-hat.. but something tells me there is something else going on, some other reason. I can't believe they are shutting down an insanely active thread, that an overwhelming majority of users have voted to KEEP because they want pretty links with square thumbnails. I could be wrong, and, at this point, who cares what I think, I'm nothing special.

See you all on discord. #TheSpiceMustFlow

Last edited by a moderator:

Peter-Pirate

Sep 4, 2020
nobody have sweet temptation 2 or 3 from ujvam i mean full version ? bye coolest community if it s the end ='(

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes