Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

I_Love_Latex

Mar 17, 2018
Here's a question, possibly one for the mods.

I have edited quite a few existing scenes (ReignMocap you da man by the way), adding ripped JOI audio, sex sounds etc, making the models, clothes and situation fit the theme. None of it is a new asset. Nothing is really original.

Where will I post that stuff on here after this thread is closed? I'm quite pleased with myself for making my first .var available just this morning and will probably upload a load of different modified scenes but I just don't know where.

Any ideas?

Reactions: Enzomatrixxx

Hitamaru

May 24, 2019
nobody have sweet temptation 2 or 3 from ujvam i mean full version ? bye coolest community if it s the end ='(

I_Love_Latex

Mar 17, 2018
OK, another one, this time 18 minutes of a sexy succubus urging you to "Jerk it for Satan" whilst rubbing up and down your body in a style similar to that a certain "Real Gurl" may have done in her Nuru Massage.

You don't need your soul anyway, you have already given it away to F95 Zone :D

Sell your soul.jpg

I tried to tidy up the dependency list as much as I could, and added the stuff you can't get from the Hub to the .var. Hopefully everything should be there!

Enjoy:

AroD12

Jan 31, 2021
Here's a question, possibly one for the mods.

I have edited quite a few existing scenes (ReignMocap you da man by the way), adding ripped JOI audio, sex sounds etc, making the models, clothes and situation fit the theme. None of it is a new asset. Nothing is really original.

Where will I post that stuff on here after this thread is closed? I'm quite pleased with myself for making my first .var available just this morning and will probably upload a load of different modified scenes but I just don't know where.

Any ideas?
You can add it to the Assets area just like any other shared asset, doesn't have to be only material from paid Patreon accounts. If it didn't have copyrighted/paid material in it then I would have said the Hub, but that's not the case.

lxlegionxl

May 8, 2021
is there multiple discords ? idk whats going on. i thought we were using the assets section or the general discussion part?

piper84

May 25, 2020
Series Finale...

If anything we should have our own F95 VAM channel with sublinks on discord. That way ppl can still do requests,post looks, assets etc & have general area for discussions, help tutorials. Dont know why thats not a option for this situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes