• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shakesbeer08

May 4, 2021
And if you must go there, losing all views of any single thread in the forum would not even show up in the statistics, so yeah, less traffic doesn't matter nearly as much as pushing the VaM section (and by extension the whole forum) to a higher standard.

298 to 18 to keep the thread open. What are you thoughts on that because what is that 6% to close it? There is no reason this thread cant stay open alone side the assets section. It obvious by barely any post in that section hardly anyone wants to use it. Maybe if people who post things here share them there as well? People who dont want to see this thread or like to complain about it dont need to click it, its not a requirement for them...
Vote in the poll below. Close the thread yes or no. Click the link and vote.

ItsMrFoxToYou

Jan 20, 2021
I wouldn't mind so much if the asset section had anywhere close to the number of assets already posted here! I lost a hard drive and everything I had downloaded before, but the idea of reading this from page 1 and trying to find the links I want that are also not dead :(
None of the mods want to move live links to the asset page?

Munkee11

Jun 28, 2018
I used a Chrome plugin called Save Page WE and a custom list to automatically navigate to and locally save each page in the thread.

Granted, I'm SOL for anything behind a Spoiler button, but the vast majority of the file links are now backed up on my PC.

ST0RMR1D3R

Oct 15, 2019
I know its a bit late but I'll share what I hope hasn't yet been shared here.
ChloeBen_HD.jpg
Bamair's Chloe Bennet

Kitana.jpg
Bamair's OG movie Kitana

Hopefully the last one has everything you need to get her to work, it was from before bamair used .var

Consider this my last F.U. to the locking of this thread. This thread has shared more content in the last 3 days than the Asset Section has in a week.
Hope you all enjoy and thank you all for the content shared.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes