3.90 star(s) 8 Votes

wahnsinn

Aug 23, 2017
Great game but why's the music so damn loud? Any way to turn in down?
Was coming here to say the same.

I now use a software called "Equalizer APO" that lets you do all kinds of audio stuff, including a pre-amplification. Ive now set it to -38 db and it's finally okay lol

wahnsinn

Aug 23, 2017
And immediate second technical issue,
the version of JoyToKey that is included here did not work for me (Windows 10x64, up to date). I tried with admin mode, xp compatibility, the works, it recognized my gamepad input but did not manage to forward those to either the game or even like notepad.exe or anything.

Downloaded the latest version of JoyToKey and placed the cfg files for the game in its folder. Started that in XP compatibility and with admin privileges, now it works in-game.

klckr

Feb 3, 2020
Was fun while it worked, first I had a map without music, then a map with a white background and no music. Did a reinstall and could continue +1 lvl until same problem. Then encountered this lightning witch behind a red shield which I could not destroy, I punched it for 10 minutes or so before I died (mostly of boredom).
If I start the game now it immediately gets riddled with error messages, I think my work here is done :p

F1forhalp

SOTD: 10 Years After - I'm Going Home (live)
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
funny enough version 1.0 on win7 works just fine.

3.90 star(s) 8 Votes