Others - Completed - Virgin Invader [v1.1] [Menzstudio357]

1. 2.00 star(s)

spacezombie

Pretty boring.

The story is very badly told.

The music is generic.

The gameplay has awful controls and is just boring after a while, because there isn´t too much enemy variation.

The sex scenes are pretty boring too they aren´t awful but just not exciting.

And the CG´s you get after each boss are very bland.

But atleast it isn´t long and you can change the difficulty even get infinite health/mana if you don´t want to bother with dying.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Mike17723

Instant 5/5, hands down, great fast-paced melee combat, many enemies to fight, the H-scenes are absolutely fantastic, if you see menZ studio you know you are in for a good time. Play it, beat it, you won't regret it.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

mrttao

sidescroller fighter. the gimmick is that you get to rape the girls afterwards.

game is too slow and frankly downright boring. You are repeatedly fighting the same nameless girls, who all have far too much HP. The actual sex is tiny pixelated animation which is also censored. The decensoring patch only decensored the boss CG...

that is, after you defeat a boss and rape them (censored tiny animation) then you get a single still image at a normal bigger size. might as well just download those from a gallery
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Erosoft

This game is, arguably, the authority on nsfw sidescrollers. It does virtually everything exactly right. Mechanically, the controls are great and responsive. Diverse movesets for both the player and enemies. Super Smash Bros. level of buttery smoothness.

Art is stellar. Countless animations with CGs to boot. Art direction is great, nothing feels off. All characters except the player are voiced. The high quality art combined with the fun gameplay creates a nice loop where you really want to work towards that reward. Good feeling.

But this game is difficult. Truly brutal. However, it's a rare case of the good kind of difficulty. Losing doesn't make you want to punch a wall. It really does make you want to play it again, get better, and take your revenge! The tight controls and fair mechanics ensure this.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

Squall14

Very average Beat'em up game. It gets really repetitive and annoying after 15 mins of gameplay. The enemies will start to zone you every time and you have to wait for them to get up after a knockdown. You'll mostly use the same tactic for every enemy throughout the whole game: Attack, block, attack, block, attack and block... The design and h-scenes are decent enough but nothing too fancy.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

The Ratist

I just randomly remembered this game and thought of playing this again.

As far as I can remember, it has

+
    Fun gameplay with lots of enemies
    5 stages, I think
    Different animated pose for enemies
    One of few male aggressors as character
    Different skills

-
    Kind of short

I forgot if it was voiced, but I'd still give it 5
    (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)
  7. 5.00 star(s)

EstadoYSociedadGriegos

For players that like a challenge, it seems like this side-scroller allows you to vent off against hot and cute fantasy girls when finally defeating them after they repeteadly beat the shit out of you. I know that kind of hard-earned revenge noncon fantasy works for a lot of people.

If you don't care about being good at games like me, it has an option to choose Easy difficulty + infinite health. Then it becomes a short game that doesn't overstay its welcome and that fulfills another, similar fantasy: that of being an extremely powerful evil being that beats and fucks everything in his wake with ease.

It has pixel ero animation that actually works because it's not all blurry or chibified, it has different sound effects for each girl, and at least two variants (human noncon and monster noncon) for each girl. There's evil girls by your side so you get a bit of succubus action, a bit of dark elf action, etc.

After some levels there's a girl boss fight which ends with animated sex as usual but also a little CG image. As it sometimes happens in adult games, there's a discrepance between the bodies of a same girl in different parts of the content (here, the difference is between the animated pixel art and the CG images: the latter tend to feature bigger inflated boobs sadly).
  8. 5.00 star(s)

CraziBeast

Well, this game has it all, here is the deal:

1 - Lot of cute girls to fuck. Some have more that one position, all positions have different speed and cum animation. You can make you minions rape in your place, every girl gets banged by a different monster.
    2 - Pretty fun gameplay, it's a side scroller kinda like a hack and slash but with fighting game mechanics, lot of imputs and combo.
    3 - It's pretty difficult, I had trouble finishing the game in normal difficult. (I beated all the Souls games)
    4 - If you wanna finish this fucking everyone without problems you have a cheat menu, there you have a pretty easy way.
    5 - It has a gallery, that is always a must that not all the games have.
    6 - Nice art style.
    7 - All the girls are voiced.
    8 - It's mostly rape oriented but it has a good amount of vanilla stuff and a couple of orgies.

If you came here, you should download this game and cum while playing it. I really recommend this and it's one of the best one that I've played.

Score: F&F = Fun and Fappable.