3.90 star(s) 8 Votes

Khoa Le

Jan 6, 2018
I'm playing this game and stuck at Stage 7, they're just keep revive no matter how many times I take them down =.="! Wonder how to fix it?

Reactions: Abyss6669

herbstpoet

Apr 18, 2018
I had an older version, I think it was 1.0. For some reason the updates only produced problems. I remember downloading 1.0 somewhere, I really liked it and bought the game. Game version was 1.02 and it kept crashing, freezing and other problems. Contacted MenZ and got my money back. He couldn't understand where those problems came from, but was really nice.

I suggest trying to find v1.0, at least for me this was the only version that worked.

CraziBeast

Sep 28, 2018
game keeps freezing at the church after i finish the part with the dark elf
If you are talking about the part were the elf is in the background doing some weird shit and you have an unlimited amount of enemies then all you have to do is "rape the enemy's nuns near the dark elf and her minions", there the minions start to masturbate the nuns and some black cross start rolling and destroy the barrier.

6 month late tho, RIP.

CraziBeast

Sep 28, 2018
I've downloaded it like 5 times now. It got past that bit but then crashes on the second level with a similar error.
When does that happens? Maybe you should try avoid doing certain action. Another reason might be one of the cheats, I don't know if you are using them tho.

Have you tried downloading the game from another link? Maybe one link is corrupt or something like that.

L33tmaster

Jun 7, 2017
If you are talking about the part were the elf is in the background doing some weird shit and you have an unlimited amount of enemies then all you have to do is "rape the enemy's nuns near the dark elf and her minions", there the minions start to masturbate the nuns and some black cross start rolling and destroy the barrier.

6 month late tho, RIP.
Thanks tho I was able to just redownload the game and it fixed the problem :LOL:

steve12379

Jul 7, 2017
When does that happens? Maybe you should try avoid doing certain action. Another reason might be one of the cheats, I don't know if you are using them tho.

Have you tried downloading the game from another link? Maybe one link is corrupt or something like that.
It's when I go to the next area usually.

I'll try a different link.

poattogod

Nov 28, 2018
i keep playing the game but the last stage frezez every time is there any save that has gallery becuase i hate to do the game all over again

MrHHHH

Feb 25, 2018
I'm playing this game and stuck at Stage 7, they're just keep revive no matter how many times I take them down =.="! Wonder how to fix it?
Though this is late and maybe you have figured it out. So, to defeat them you need to defeat the other girl while the other is healing. Because you need to knock them both down in order to win and do it fast or the other girl will recover, there're many ways to defeat and win that level. But I ain't telling hehe... P.S. Is that the level where you need to fight both Assassins?

3.90 star(s) 8 Votes