Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
The discussion was between you and me, not others who might read or not...
I know how it goes from other threads... It usually doesn't stop and people will want to smart ass and argue despite very little knowledge.

Now, regarding the YouTube clip:

he states:
"Vikings might have brought home wives, and that might have influenced genetics"

True, nobody is denying that. We also know where these wifes or concubines came from mainly: the Baltics and the British Isles. There is influx from other areas too, but it's not significant compared to the above mentioned areas.

"trading hubs in Southern Denmark have a large variety and it is normal..."

Indeed, trading hubs are towns with ports. Returning Viking raiding parties sold their plundered goods there (including kidnapped and enslaved people from abroad), before returning home. So the interbreeding most often happened in these trade hubs and stayed there... The Nordic inhabitants of these towns with ports were much more likely to interbreed with enslaved people from abroad than the average population living in the countryside.

ALso, I don't place much weight on someone who criticizes a study where he is named as Co-author. I mean, if you are not happy or agree with the study and the samples used in the study, why would you place your name on it???
The study was teamwork and he doesn't say, that the study was bollocks. He just says, that the dataset of gene-samples was flawed by incldung a lot of non-Viking DNA to it (for the reasons mentioned in my previous posts) and this led to misleading conclusions. Apart from that, I can wholeheartedly second Yngling's statement:

This is the problem with this kind of studies being widely available.
Really anybody can read it, but it can be hard to understand and easy to draw the wrong conclusions.

Why he would still put his name on a study which he criticises is easy enough: sometimes a study is what it is. Sometimes you know your dataset has problems, but at the same time it may still be worthwhile to analyse it and publish. Only you need to be very, very careful with drawing conclusions.

That people don't understand that, is exactly the issue with the quality of academia which Seewolf is talking about.
Oh, and another big point: The guy is openly saying that "it was good and interesting " that "we kept to ourselves for thousands of years".

That's indeed a good thing, because otherwise you wouldn't be able to make a lot of these conlcusions from DNA-samples, if everyones' genes were already too mixed up. He means it from a scientific point of view. Like for example Iceland, the inhabitants of Iceland are a real treasure for genetic scientists, because of the isolation of this population. Not much immigration happened over centuries, so a lot of the original gene pool (early medieval / "Viking Age" Norwegian settlers mostly) was preserved.
Apart from that and as a personal remark, according to the United Nations (UN) indigenous people are protected and have a right to keep to themselves, their protected spaces are off-limit for everyone else. (Google it, if you don't believe me, it's international law). Nobody is going nuts about that. But if a white guy (minority on this planet btw, just ~10 % of the world's population are white) says something similar it's suddenly racism or what? Oh the hypocrisy...

Another interesting thing: He claims not enough samples were taken from in-land areas, but we know most Vikings were coastal tribes/ groups, not the inland ones.
You assume, that the early medieval world was quite similiar to today's world and that's why you make a wrong conclusion here. Today at least in developed countries the percentage of urbanization is extremely high and still growing. In Europe according to a statistic from 2021, 77,7 % of Europeans are living in cities and towns today.
But in the Middle Age it was the other way around. Only a small minority lived in urban centers (like the above mentioned trade hubs), the vast majority of people lived in the countryside (estimates are around 90 % for the Middle Age). This is also the reason, why the interbreeding with other European people in those larger towns with ports/trade hubs didn't influence Scandinavia as a whole that much genetically.

It's not true that most Vikings were living close to the coast and I wonder where you've got that from? Most lived in the countryside as 90 % of European population in the the Middle Age did. But life was hard in the countryside and so was work. Hunger was a constant threat. So many gladly took the opportunity to join one of the Viking raiding parties in the next port occasionally in order to make a small fortune and improve their living conditions. The risk was low in the beginning anyway, because Vikings used hit & run tactics. It took many decades until mainland Europe found an answer to these highly mobile Viking attacks from the sea and until they had organized a defense system against such attacks. After a successful raid most Vikings returned back home in the countryside.
That's why it is problematic, that hardly any samples from the countryside were part of the DNA study.

Btw you can't transport that many captured/enslaved people on a longship. These were fast vessels, not transport ships. So you would really only take the strongest and most healthy males for manual labor back home or just the most beautiful and also most healthy women (in small quantities), next to the stolen valuables/plundered goods, the equipment of the crew and not to forget the food rations you had to store on the ship. Since most Vikings were common people, most weren't able to feed a slave. So they would sell them for coin in the very next port at home, before returning home.

That is just not correct. If you wanna go historic here, most northmen were dark haired and had dark eyes. They were a pretty diverse bunch, what we call "Viking" today, is a mix of tons of different tribes who never had one clear appearance. DNA tests show this today, but you can also just look at their pantheon.
I didn't react to your post previously, because I thought my replies to DreamBig Games covers your post, too. I also lack the time to respond to everyone.
I'm being historic here and you base your statement about the phenotype of Vikings on the already mentioned flawed and misinterpreting mainstream media coverage of the genetic study from 2019. There is and was a clear appearance of Nordic people and it's not dark haired with dark eyes (there are always exceptions to a rule, yes, but the big majority clearly wasn't dark haired and dark eyed).

In many stories, blonde hair is depicted as beautiful and desireable, seductresses and trophy wifes often have fair hair in the sagas. This also tells you, that it was not the norm back then.
That's only partly true, because a beauty ideal doesn't say that much about the likelihood. In many modern day northern and central European countries blonde hair is rather common, but also very much popular and still seen as a sign of beauty. Hence many dark haired woman dye their hair blonde to look more pretty / attractive.
This is also true for southern Europe where blonde hair isn't common at all. A lot of f.e. Italian, Spanish, Portuguese or Greek women dye their hair blonde in order to look more desirable.

Blonde has been a beauty ideal in all Germanic societies from ancient times onwards and still is today. But also in many non-Germanic historic and modern societies alike blonde still is a beauty ideal, despite not being common. For example ancient Greeks found blonde to be very much fascinating and even more ancient Romans highly valued blonde hair (there was even a high demand for blonde wigs from Celtic and Germanic women, Roman patricians loved to wear).

Modern day California is only ~ 40 % percent white, natural blonde hair is a northern European trait, so the percentage of natural blondes (a minority of the white minority) in modern day California is very low, but still you will see a lot of (fake) blondes in California, because many dye their hair in order to fulfil the beauty ideal.

thats not how recessive genes work. They are always less common, but they dont get "bred out" either, unless their carriers reproduce less. Bloodgroup 0 for example will always remain stable, unless the dominant genes are multiplied by external reasons.
It's exactly how genes work. Genes disappear if the population is very small. It's true that recessive genes are carried on for quite some time, despite not showing up in the phenotype, but they will die out at some point! Blonde populations do disappear; not because the relevant gene patterns will be extinct (which is of course wrong), but because the fraction of suppressed occurances is constantly increasing (by interbreeding with a majority of dark haired people). And, yes, this has to do with recessive inheritance. Whether or not the relevant gene combinations survive is absolutely pointless if they lose their chance to appear!

Last edited:

boobsrcool

Apr 1, 2022
Oh no... BLACK people in the ALL WHITE Vikings???

I really don't get it, why some are so adverse to diversity? I mean, yes, black people were very uncommon in Europe, especially the north of it, but think about it for a second. In Roman Empire, you had a LOT of black people. Is it hard to imagine that some of them have traveled? Or were taken slaves by Vikings ( keep in mind that Vikings did a LOT of trading and actually navigated all the way to African shores ) .

So, maybe, some of us should accept that diversity is not something Netflix invented, and also that when we create/ tell stories, a lot of times we adapt them to modern times.
Nose check

smokyquark

Mar 23, 2017
I know how it goes from other threads... It usually doesn't stop and people will want to smart ass and argue despite very little knowledge.

True, nobody is denying that. We also know where these wifes or concubines came from mainly: the Baltics and the British Isles. There is influx from other areas too, but it's not significant compared to the above mentioned areas.

Indeed, trading hubs are towns with ports. Returning Viking raiding parties sold their plundered goods there (including kidnapped and enslaved people from abroad), before returning home. So the interbreeding most often happened in these trade hubs and stayed there... The Nordic inhabitants of these towns with ports were much more likely to interbreed with enslaved people from abroad than the average population living in the countryside.

The study was teamwork and he doesn't say, that the study was bollocks. He just says, that the dataset of gene-samples was flawed by incldung a lot of non-Viking DNA to it (for the reasons mentioned in my previous posts) and this led to misleading conclusions. Apart from that, I can wholeheartedly second Yngling's statement:

That's indeed a good thing, because otherwise you wouldn't be able to make a lot of these conlcusions from DNA-samples, if everyones' genes were already too mixed up. He means it from a scientific point of view. Like for example Iceland, the inhabitants of Iceland are a real treasure for genetic scientists, because of the isolation of this population. Not much immigration happened over centuries, so a lot of the original gene pool (early medieval / "Viking Age" Norwegian settlers mostly) was preserved.
Apart from that and as a personal remark, according to the United Nations (UN) indigenous people are protected and have a right to keep to themselves, their protected spaces are off-limit for everyone else. (Google it, if you don't believe me, it's international law). Nobody is going nuts about that. But if a white guy (minority on this planet btw, just ~10 % of the world's population are white) says something similar it's suddenly racism or what? Oh the hypocrisy...

You assume, that the early medieval world was quite similiar to today's world and that's why you make a wrong conclusion here. Today at least in developed countries the percentage of urbanization is extremely high and still growing. In Europe according to a statistic from 2021, 77,7 % of Europeans are living in cities and towns today.
But in the Middle Age it was the other way around. Only a small minority lived in urban centers (like the above mentioned trade hubs), the vast majority of people lived in the countryside (estimates are around 90 % for the Middle Age). This is also the reason, why the interbreeding with other European people in those larger towns with ports/trade hubs didn't influence Scandinavia as a whole that much genetically.

It's not true that most Vikings were living close to the coast and I wonder where you've got that from? Most lived in the countryside as 90 % of European population in the the Middle Age did. But life was hard in the countryside and so was work. Hunger was a constant threat. So many gladly took the opportunity to join one of the Viking raiding parties in the next port occasionally in order to make a small fortune and improve their living conditions. The risk was low in the beginning anyway, because Vikings used hit & run tactics. It took many decades until mainland Europe found an answer to these highly mobile Viking attacks from the sea and until they had organized a defense system against such attacks. After a successful raid most Vikings returned back home in the countryside.
That's why it is problematic, that hardly any samples from the countryside were part of the DNA study.

Btw you can't transport that many captured/enslaved people on a longship. These were fast vessels, not transport ships. So you would really only take the strongest and most healthy males for manual labor back home or just the most beautiful and also most healthy women (in small quantities), next to the stolen valuables/plundered goods, the equipment of the crew and not to forget the food rations you had to store on the ship. Since most Vikings were common people, most weren't able to feed a slave. So they would sell them for coin in the very next port at home, before returning home.

I didn't react to your post previously, because I thought my replies to DreamBig Games covers your post, too. I also lack the time to respond to everyone.
I'm being historic here and you base your statement about the phenotype of Vikings on the already mentioned flawed and misinterpreting mainstream media coverage of the genetic study from 2019. There is and was a clear appearance of Nordic people and it's not dark haired with dark eyes (there are always exceptions to a rule, yes, but the big majority clearly wasn't dark haired and dark eyed).

That's only partly true, because a beauty ideal doesn't say that much about the likelihood. In many modern day northern and central European countries blonde hair is rather common, but also very much popular and still seen as a sign of beauty. Hence many dark haired woman dye their hair blonde to look more pretty / attractive.
This is also true for southern Europe where blonde hair isn't common at all. A lot of f.e. Italian, Spanish, Portuguese or Greek women dye their hair blonde in order to look more desirable.

Blonde has been a beauty ideal in all Germanic societies from ancient times onwards and still is today. But also in many non-Germanic historic and modern societies alike blonde still is a beauty ideal, despite not being common. For example ancient Greeks found blonde to be very much fascinating and even more ancient Romans highly valued blonde hair (there was even a high demand for blonde wigs from Celtic and Germanic women, Roman patricians loved to wear).

Modern day California is only ~ 40 % percent white, natural blonde hair is a northern European trait, so the percentage of natural blondes (a minority of the white minority) in modern day California is very low, but still you will see a lot of (fake) blondes in California, because many dye their hair in order to fulfil the beauty ideal.

It's exactly how genes work. Genes disappear if the population is very small. It's true that recessive genes are carried on for quite some time, despite not showing up in the phenotype, but they will die out at some point! Blonde populations do disappear; not because the relevant gene patterns will be extinct (which is of course wrong), but because the fraction of suppressed occurances is constantly increasing (by interbreeding with a majority of dark haired people). And, yes, this has to do with recessive inheritance. Whether or not the relevant gene combinations survive is absolutely pointless if they lose their chance to appear!
Yes actually, something being a sign of beauty in fiction means its not the norm in society. We never considered double eyelids or beards a sign of beauty in Europe, because whatever we think of as attractive cant be something everyone has. Beauty is the elevation from the norm, not the norm. And northern mythology clearly shows many hair colours existed (eye colour is rarely mentioned as far as i know), with blonde being the one associtaed with attractivness, femininity fertility. Blonde men are also either associated with fertility or described as beautiful with feminine vocabulary.
Associations like this would make zero sense in a society where everyone is blonde and neither would the several Æsir with dark hair.

An no, recessive genes do not die out. They go on EXACTLY as dominant genes, just always in a lesser visible percentage. The difference is only what decides the phenotype, it has literally nothing to do with heritability. If you wanna talk about certain populations reproducing less than others, thats completely fine. Has nothing to do with recessive or dominant genes though.

Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
Yes actually, something being a sign of beauty in fiction means its not the norm in society. We never considered double eyelids or beards a sign of beauty in Europe, because whatever we think of as attractive cant be something everyone has. Beauty is the elevation from the norm, not the norm. And northern mythology clearly shows many hair colours existed (eye colour is rarely mentioned as far as i know), with blonde being the one associtaed with attractivness, femininity fertility. Blonde men are also either associated with fertility or described as beautiful with feminine vocabulary.
Associations like this would make zero sense in a society where everyone is blonde and neither would the several Æsir with dark hair.

An no, recessive genes do not die out. They go on EXACTLY as dominant genes, just always in a lesser visible percentage. The difference is only what decides the phenotype, it has literally nothing to do with heritability. If you wanna talk about certain populations reproducing less than others, thats completely fine. Has nothing to do with recessive or dominant genes though.
As predicted, we're going in circles now, which is just a big waste of time. Beards were never considered a sign of beauty in Europe? That's wrong! Ancient Romans and Greeks didn't fancy beards, although even some later Roman emperors had beards, which just shows, that it was a matter of temporary fashion. Many Celts are depicted with beards, being a sign of an adult warrior, same with Germanics. But we don't even have to look that much in the past. What would be the 19th century without all those different beard styles worn by most men, which were considered to be at least fashionable back then.

Blonde has been a sign of beauty at least since the Bronze Age. In Germanic societies blonde used to be a common hair color, but still it was considered to be beautiful. In Greek and Roman ancient societies it wasn't common at all, but also considered to be beautiful. If only something uncommon and very extra ordinary was considered to be beautiful, we'd also be attracted to freak like looking persons. But obviosuly we aren't!

It's complex what we tend to consider beautiful. Some prequisites of beautiness are more universal than others.
Usually we like symmetry, so having symmetrical facial features helps for example, we also like (natural) full iips (not the fake dinghy boat ones, making women look like freaks), we like curves on the right spots, because these are associated with fertility and we like long hairs on women, most likely because they are associated with youth and therefore indirectly fertility, too.
Males are considered to be optically attractive, when they are tall, have broad shoulders, have some muscles, because it is associated with being able to protect his potential wife and family. Women also tend to like deep voices and big hands.

But you know in Nordic countries men tend to be a lot taller than f.e. Italians or Greeks. Still in Nordic countries women will want to have a tall guy, just like southern European women, too. So once again, your claim that we consider only uncommon qualities to be beautiful is bogus.

Other beauty traits are considered to be culturally and sociologically motivated: F.e. in ancient China small feet were consiodered to be beautiful. So they broke and crippled the feet of young girls. They could hardly walk after the rather cruel procedure, but it was considered to be beautiful. In Burma there are the Kayan people who consider artificially stretched necks by brass coils to be beautiful. Or some African tribes with their ritual scars...

Anyway, it's far more complex what common sense considers to be beautiful than your claim.

Blonde also isn't associated with feminity in Norse sagas. Once again you make things up, which makes this discussion even more futile. I have several editions of the Edda at home (it was modified over the course of time you know). So don't make things up! The Aesir are usually desribed as blondes. F.e. Baldr Odin's son and god of light is described as blonde and there are many more. Your claims are really silly and lack facts.

Concerning genes, you completely ignored my point and that's why we go in circles and that's also why this discussion is futile. As I wrote above:

Blonde populations do disappear; not because the relevant gene patterns will be extinct (which is of course wrong), but because the fraction of suppressed occurances is constantly increasing (by interbreeding with a majority of dark haired people [in a globalized world]). And, yes, this has to do with recessive inheritance. Whether or not the relevant gene combinations survive is absolutely pointless, if they lose their chance to appear!

Last edited:

smokyquark

Mar 23, 2017
As predicted, we're going in circles now, which is just a big waste of time. Beards were never considered a sign of beauty in Europe? That's wrong! Ancient Romans and Greeks didn't fancy beards, although even some later Roman emperors had beards, which just shows, that it was a matter of temporary fashion. Many Celts are depicted with beards, being a sign of an adult warrior, same with Germanics. But we don't even have to look that much in the past. What would be the 19th century without all those different beard styles worn by most men, which were considered to be at least fashionable back then.

Blonde has been a sign of beauty at least since the Bronze Age. In Germanic societies blonde used to be a common hair color, but still it was considered to be beautiful. In Greek and Roman ancient societies it wasn't common at all, but also considered to be beautiful. If only something uncommon and very extra ordinary was considered to be beautiful, we'd also be attracted to freak like looking persons. But obviosuly we aren't!

It's complex what we tend to consider beautiful. Some prequisites of beautiness are more universal than others.
Usually we like symmetry, so having symmetrical facial features helps for example, we also like (natural) full iips (not the fake dinghy boat ones, making women look like freaks), we like curves on the right spots, because these are associated with fertility and we like long hairs on women, most likely because they are associated with youth and therefore indirectly fertility, too.
Males are considered to be optically attractive, when they are tall, have broad shoulders, have some muscles, because it is associated with being able to protect his potential wife and family. Women also tend to like deep voices and big hands.

But you know in Nordic countries men tend to be a lot taller than f.e. Italians or Greeks. Still in Nordic countries women will want to have a tall guy, just like southern European women, too. So once again, your claim that we consider only uncommon qualities to be beautiful is bogus.

Other beauty traits are considered to be culturally and sociologically motivated: F.e. in ancient China small feet were consiodered to be beautiful. So they broke and crippled the feet of young girls. They could hardly walk after the rather cruel procedure, but it was considered to be beautiful. In Burma there are the Kayan people who consider artificially stretched necks by brass coils to be beautiful. Or some African tribes with their ritual scars...

Anyway, it's far more complex what common sense considers to be beautiful than your claim.

Blonde also isn't associated with feminity in Norse sagas. Once again you make things up, which makes this discussion even more futile. I have several editions of the Edda at home (it was modified over the course of time you know). So don't make things up! The Aesir are usually desribed as blondes. F.e. Baldr Odin's son and god of light is described as blonde and there are many more. Your claims are really silly and lack facts.

Concerning genes, you completely ignored my point and that's why we go in circles and that's also why this discussion is futile. As I wrote above:
At this point you are just making shit up. Beards are never signs of beauty if cultures where everyone can have them. They are a sign of adulthood, because children cant have them. Thats how this works.
Blonde was not a sign of beauty in Rome. Depending on the time its was either a sign of Germanic hertiance which was frowned upon in times of the republic or later it was one among many "exotic" hair colours people wore as wigs. And in those times blonde (from Germania) and black(from India) hair as the most expensive. Not because of it beauty, but because it was made of real hair and therefore hardest to get. During these times natural hair was considered barbaric and Roman women tried to show off as unnatural hair as they could. So a rich woman would for example mix blonde and black hair in a fancy style and powder it with gold dust (Lucius Verus did so too apperantly).
At no point did Romans care about the colours for their beauty, the used them as a signifier for exotic origin, conquered lands and the ability to afford them.
Once Christianity got hold wigs and fancy hair colours fell out of style and people wore their real hair colour again.

Show me the part in the Edda where male Aesir are shown as blonde. I mentioned Balder already, who else you got? "many more"?? Then tell me who. Its not Odin, its not Thor and not Loki. Not Heimdall. So who? Freyr maybe.
How can you lie so obnoxiously?

Yes i ignored your part on genes, since you dont seem to understand what recessive means and your first comment was straight up wrong.

Moosica

Dec 7, 2021
I don't know if this has already been reported but in the options there are different languages but when I click on "French" the game remains in English. It would be nice to have the game in French, thank you. :)

DreamBig Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
I don't know if this has already been reported but in the options there are different languages but when I click on "French" the game remains in English. It would be nice to have the game in French, thank you. :)
At the moment, there are no translations in the game.
They will be added a lot later on in the game development cycle.

PashiGames

Game Developer
Jul 21, 2023
Greetings, everybody

We are happy to announce the Vikings: Sex and Blood v.02 release!

Improvement and new stuff added in v.02:

New Quests and Sub-Plots
Over 300 renders were added
Extra animations for the Intro Story
More sound effects were added to sex and non-sex scenes
Performance Improvements
Bug Fixes
User Interface Enhancements
Minimap System
added with Points of Interest (POI) and quest indicators
Improved Quest Log functionality

You can get the latest version
Freja_Spy_O_almost_see him_OPT_hide_continue_leave.png HM_Astrid 05.png HM_Beach 05.png HM_Hall 18.png HM_Intro 10.png HM_Intro 23.png Yrsa_Hilda 00.png

Last edited:

DreamBig Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
Found a bug regarding Freya' Shield Quest.

We are working on it now and will upload a new version in a few hours.

bentalos

Aug 5, 2017
At this point you are just making shit up. Beards are never signs of beauty if cultures where everyone can have them. They are a sign of adulthood, because children cant have them. Thats how this works.
Blonde was not a sign of beauty in Rome. Depending on the time its was either a sign of Germanic hertiance which was frowned upon in times of the republic or later it was one among many "exotic" hair colours people wore as wigs. And in those times blonde (from Germania) and black(from India) hair as the most expensive. Not because of it beauty, but because it was made of real hair and therefore hardest to get. During these times natural hair was considered barbaric and Roman women tried to show off as unnatural hair as they could. So a rich woman would for example mix blonde and black hair in a fancy style and powder it with gold dust (Lucius Verus did so too apperantly).
At no point did Romans care about the colours for their beauty, the used them as a signifier for exotic origin, conquered lands and the ability to afford them.
Once Christianity got hold wigs and fancy hair colours fell out of style and people wore their real hair colour again.

Show me the part in the Edda where male Aesir are shown as blonde. I mentioned Balder already, who else you got? "many more"?? Then tell me who. Its not Odin, its not Thor and not Loki. Not Heimdall. So who? Freyr maybe.
How can you lie so obnoxiously?

Yes i ignored your part on genes, since you dont seem to understand what recessive means and your first comment was straight up wrong.

Your all wrong. My dick tells me what is beautiful.

Fat women are ugly, Black people have very few good looking women, Blondes are hot

How do I know ? My dick gets hard. Cant beat the science of an erection !!

Diversity is only good in a sex game if it makes your dick hard.

And top tip to all you Devs out there. Fastest thing to give me Mr Floppy is a lecture on racial nonsense or climate in a bloody game.

Reactions: Solkapp and Darin68

broho1234

Dec 26, 2021
Let me get this straight: this game has real time renders that look like this:

1.png

If, so that's amazing !
I knew about the "magic" of which the latest versions of the Unreal Engine are capable but to see such quality in a porn game developed by (most likely) a very small team is great !

In a few years, a lot of the small developers will probably move "en masse" to the Unreal Engine and we will get real time rendered porn games instead of a slide show of Daz 3D pictures (which can look great btw. but they are frozen).

This revolution will be similar to the arrival of the motion picture at the end of the 19th century.

Let me hear your thoughts.

DreamBig Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
Let me get this straight: this game has real time renders that look like this:

View attachment 3181798

If, so that's amazing !
I knew about the "magic" of which the latest versions of the Unreal Engine are capable but to see such quality in a porn game developed by (most likely) a very small team is great !

In a few years, a lot of the small developers will probably move "en masse" to the Unreal Engine and we will get real time rendered porn games instead of a slide show of Daz 3D pictures (which can look great btw. but they are frozen).

This revolution will be similar to the arrival of the motion picture at the end of the 19th century.

Let me hear your thoughts.
LOL, I wish...
The renders are not real time. All the graphics are pre-rendered in DAz...
The Real-time 3D is the map section of the game.

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes