• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
I am a bit confused as to how to help in the forge.

I get some dialogues, then I only have a 'back' option, and time is not consumed.
I'm also unable to figure out how to sleep in the storehouse.

Gotta say, I'm not too keen on the females so far, they're a bit too bulky, and do not look like viking women at all either.

Other than that, the mechanics for moving seems pretty solid, and smooth as well.

It would probably be best if the icons for the buildings where we can do things, showed up on some sort of compass as well. Otherwise, this will end up having the same drawbacks as sandbox games, where you just keep visiting every locations and simply pass time to find the next interactions.

It is also quite confusing, as the quest log remained empty virtually all the time, now it says to seduce the blacksmith, when I do, it says there's no more content. I looked at the files, and there seems to be at least a couple of scenes... Not sure if it's a bug or what not, but as far as I can tell, the only thing I can do is mine now (the icon for it is way too high as well, barely visible.)

The pond, also gives me a white screen only, nothing visible.

I believe this is way too early to release this to the public.

Last edited:
Reactions: PashiGames

PashiGames

Game Developer
Jul 21, 2023
I get some dialogues, then I only have a 'back' option, and time is not consumed.
I'm also unable to figure out how to sleep in the storehouse.
Thank you, fixed.

It would probably be best if the icons for the buildings where we can do things, showed up on some sort of compass as well. Otherwise, this will end up having the same drawbacks as sandbox games, where you just keep visiting every locations and simply pass time to find the next interactions.
Yeah, a good idea.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
It should work on Wind 8.
Might need to update the Direct X and GPU drivers...
nah, i dont think so, it should be only win 10-11 compatible, if im not wromg.
either way, i forgot to mention win 8 above, though i doubt anyone uses that (THE worst win ever:BootyTime:).

im on win 7 and linux and gonna stick to it, no matter how tempting some stuff/games could be or will be :HideThePain:

• Haha
Reactions: Waynew91

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
VikingsSexAndBlood-0.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Moosica

Dec 7, 2021
The game doesn't look bad.
In the options you can choose between different languages.
I choose my native language but once back in the game nothing has changed it's still in English. :unsure:

koiflo

Feb 5, 2023
Has the dev PashiGames even bothered to research how ancient Scandinavians looked like? A Viking game, where the cast is full of dark haired people?! Out of 6 persons in the cover art 4 have got dark hair. Very scandinavian indeed... kills all the immersion, before the journey even started.
Have you?

tester316278

Aug 1, 2020
Has the dev PashiGames even bothered to research how ancient Scandinavians looked like? A Viking game, where the cast is full of dark haired people?! Out of 6 persons in the cover art 4 have got dark hair. Very scandinavian indeed... kills all the immersion, before the journey even started.
OH DEAR! MY DISSAPOINTMENT IS IMEASURABLE AND MY BONER IS RUINED! WHAT WILL I CRANK IT TO NOW????!!11! :cry:

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
I love anything to do with Vikings especially if it involves Sex, Fighting and Sex :LOL:. Can't wait to see how the story plays out running a Viking clan. Good Luck Dev
I'd like to see them using a shield when fighting with one handed weapons. Yanno, like they did. I'd also like to not see them two-hand choking the grip on a one-handed axe, severely gimping your strike range and weight.

Reactions: DreamBig Games

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
Vikings used to have a lot of extremely pretty redheads.
Why? Because they raided/settled in Scotland/Ireland a LOT.

This is a known fact, vikings were spread between blonds and redheads, because of the constant raids, capture of the cutest females (mostly redheads from the other northern countries, what can I say, they had good taste!). Nobody is 100% certain if the Vikings brought redheads to other countries, OR ended up mixing their genes by capturing and raping them. The spreading by the Vikings is the favored theory for now, but there are no hard proofs either way.

Personally, I'm more inclined to believe they raided, rather than settled, since Ireland/Scotland, did not really get that much influence from the Vikings as far as Folklore, language or religion goes. If they were the ones spreading the genes, they'd more than likely have spread the culture as well.

But regardless, lots of blondes, and lot of redheads, and very little big boobs. They were a fighting and very sporty race, this does not bode well for large breasts, as our bodies over centuries tend to adapt to our life style.

Reactions: Onyxdime
2.00 star(s) 2 Votes