DreamBig Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
cover_v2_psd_good_vikings_back.jpg

Overview:
Vikings: Sex and Blood is a game where you assume the role of a Viking raider. You will guide a fledgling Viking clan on a journey to expand your lands and seize control over the entirety of frosty Vikingland.

You will meet a menagerie of diverse and complex characters along the way whom you can befriend, fight, and romance.
So grab your axe, raise your drinking horn, and prepare to build your harem!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-12-17
Release Date: 2023-12-10
Developer: DreamBig Games - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2.1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -

2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png 6.png Yrsa_Hilda 02.png HM_Hall 18.png

Last edited:

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Aug 19, 2022
Requested by, PashiGames

plz submit to
the Developers Badge, make a ticket here, And good Luck on your game Dev!

Reactions: boobsrcool

jawz

Jul 9, 2020
banner image looks good.

not sure what's going on with the girl on the left though. is that a full body tat?

Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
Has the dev PashiGames even bothered to research how ancient Scandinavians looked like? A Viking game, where the cast is full of dark haired people?! Out of 6 persons in the cover art 4 have got dark hair. Very scandinavian indeed... kills all the immersion, before the journey even started.

Only idiots having no idea of history and being even more clueless about genetics are giving facepalms. :cool:

Last edited:

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Before anyone even asks, it does appear Harem will be a future tag based on this line from the patreon page.

A cast of sexy and intriguing female characters. All for your taking, should you choose so.

Reactions: OhGodNotAgain

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
well the first scene MC gets drugged and forced into a sex scene (somewhat rape). he does turn the table i guess but its not something you can choose to do.

since i like to be able to choose who to bang and this game doesnt allow that i guess ima pass.

as for the rest...was curious to what kind of gameplay it was and from the small bit i saw seems like a resource gather/management type game. (i could be wrong)

i was curious because vikings. but ill leave it alone for now.

Edit: stupid fucking request i know. but it'd be nice for cheats for ppl who want story only.

Last edited:

rspkers

Sep 20, 2017
This appears to be more of a tech demo, so I'll add my thoughts, criticisms, and bugs I encountered.

First off, the gallery doesn't work. It's just a blank screen. And because my quest log has me permanently on "Seduce Sindri" I have no idea if the content is complete because I can't check the gallery.

MC is pretty much raped while in a vulnerable state by a woman who punches him in the face and then drugs him. But since he likes it for some reason, I guess the player is expected to like it too. This is going to turn off a lot of people.

The MC gets instantly bested by the sword girl even after getting the strength powerup Hella gives him. Some warrior. Lol. :FacePalm:
Gotta say, so far, the MC comes off as a weakling from the very start of the game and it's hard to take him seriously.

I have Sindri at 1000 points and it still says to seduce her. It just goes to the "get in touch" option that redirects to your patreon during the day, and the same repeatable scenes at night. Not sure if bugged, or just end of content.

Speaking of the "get in touch" patreon redirect, it's one thing to put it at the end of your game when the player completes the current versions content, but adding it to every location that's under construction (most locations) isn't really a good look.

There's also some seriously glaring optimization issues I've run into:

Honestly it's cool to see another viking game, wish we had more of those, and especially one in unreal engine, but this probably should have had a lot more work done before becoming a public release. So far the impression I get is more akin to the jank you'd expect in Unity rather than something from Unreal. Tech Demos rarely get me interested in a game, and more often than not, I end up disappointed in the lack of content and/or bugs.

Despite my comment, I am rooting for you.
Best of luck with your game, dev.

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
Looks like the spiritual successor of Vinland
Especially the redhead on the right, but Freydis remains unequalled.

The rest, I guess we will see...

• Sad
Reactions: boobsrcool

PashiGames

Game Developer
Jul 21, 2023
This appears to be more of a tech demo, so I'll add my thoughts, criticisms, and bugs I encountered.

Thank you for taking the time to report these bugs.

Gallery -Not implemented yet. I will either remove it or add a message that is not yet available.

MC is pretty much raped while in a vulnerable state by a woman who punches him in the face and then drugs him. But since he likes it for some reason, I guess the player is expected to like it too. This is going to turn off a lot of people.

The MC gets instantly bested by the sword girl even after getting the strength powerup Hella gives him. Some warrior. Lol. :FacePalm:
Gotta say, so far, the MC comes off as a weakling from the very start of the game and it's hard to take him seriously.
All part of his growth journey. With upcoming updates, as you train more with Freya, you will get better and maybe best her ( or maybe not, as she is a pretty good warior ). We shall see.

I have Sindri at 1000 points and it still says to seduce her. It just goes to the "get in touch" option that redirects to your patreon during the day, and the same repeatable scenes at night. Not sure if bugged, or just end of content.
Did you get the full sex event with her? If yes, then yeah, that is it for now. The" Get in Touch" button always shows where there is no new content. Maybe I should make it clearer, and add a line that says that is the end of content for that event.

Strange texture bugs in certain scenes. Randomly occurring in other scenes but easily reproduced when adding points to the blacksmith:
That is the cheat menu. I should have disabled it but I forgot :D.
Also, that strange texture is there to indicate that we are missing some renders ( a place holder ).

he quest log window bugs out and becomes permanent on screen after clicking on certain houses:
Yeah, a bug. I need to fix it.

Also, the quest is not fully implemented yet. I will try to get it done for the next update.

Vsync - yeah, I see what you mean. I will add it for the next update.

Can I ask your PC specs?

Thanks!

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes