beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
@the66 hey bro, great job! thank you :)
you're welcome
btw i hope the dev will incorporate some of my changes in his next release
don't wanna fix his attempts of custom cursors, input fields or outlined text again, not to mention losing track of used variables
also looking for spelling errors is tiring

U

User_32285

Humanity's need for crappy russian incest mom action is gonna be what lets Skynet take over!
Too late, Skynet has been online for a while now and they havE put out their first prototype the T-000.

To cause inreperable damage to humankind it was decided to have it run in the presidential american elections of 2016.......

Reactions: xןʞ and the66

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Whats going on I was on date with Nicole just after punching out the jerk and when I click leave it jumps to a concealing session with Mrs. Rhoades, WTF!

Yes I have the fix in and yes just got it today, is this how it works or is there still to many bugs to play the game.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Well time to ditch this version and wait till the next one and hope there are no game breaking bugs like this one has.

the66

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
Whats going on I was on date with Nicole just after punching out the jerk and when I click leave it jumps to a concealing session with Mrs. Rhoades, WTF!

Yes I have the fix in and yes just got it today, is this how it works or is there still to many bugs to play the game.
can you provide a save file?
maybe i find what's going wrong

robbinrobbie

Aug 8, 2017
i don't like what MC did with Nicole ! he forced himself on her and that's very out of character for him , one of the reasons that i gave this game a 5 star rating was that the MC was so caring and loving for his family members and when it came to them he wasn't ruled by his Lust (like literary every other game) but he was completely a douche bag in Nicole scene !
I have to agree with you there. I was pretty surprised at that. He's caring toward his family, he helps his little sister learn, helps his mom, but he straight up gropes his other sister, even if she "likes it", it still seems out of a character. Caught me off guard for sure.

Reactions: Some-Dude

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
can you provide a save file?
maybe i find what's going wrong
This is after that happen and its in a loop now with nothing seems to change and if i do not look at her phone then all rooms I go in have her bed and phone in it.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Anyone know update release date?
I hope for a bug fix at least for the game sucks at this time even though the66 is trying to fix it.

2 months ago this was a great game and I had no problems with it but now it jumps from 1 scene to another without rhyme or reason.

the66

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
This is after that happen and its in a loop now with nothing seems to change and if i do not look at her phone then all rooms I go in have her bed and phone in it.
loop is fixed, please dl bugfix again
i can't replicate your jump from Nicole to Mrs. Rhoades, maybe a save before?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
loop is fixed, please dl bugfix again
i can't replicate your jump from Nicole to Mrs. Rhoades, maybe a save before?
Would be nice if you would put the link to the bug fix so it would be easier to find.

It was at the party date that she had no one to go with and took brother as BF and once I click on the leave button it jumped to mom and Mrs. Rhoades convo.

Just to make sure this is the bug fix?

@the66 also time does not advance during the first day at all, I just got back from Emma's and the time is still 9:00am View_of_family 2018-01-26 11-51-28-09.jpg

the66

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
Would be nice if you would put the link to the bug fix so it would be easier to find.

It was at the party date that she had no one to go with and took brother as BF and once I click on the leave button it jumped to mom and Mrs. Rhoades convo.

Just to make sure this is the bug fix?
so...
dl again :closedtongue:
...and try to avoid setting variables manually, game relies heavily on them as triggers
yep is the post i update with changes in bugfix
advancing the time wasn't my top priority, but maybe later
right now i'm out for dinner the66[afk]

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
so...
dl again :closedtongue:
...and try to avoid setting variables manually, game relies heavily on them as triggers
What variables should I stay away form?
Is money okay to do?

I already did and it fixed the skip now and went forward.

Still the time does not advance this is after the party now, still 9 am View_of_family 2018-01-26 12-06-51-64.jpg

the66

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
What variables should I stay away form?
Is money okay to do?

I already did and it fixed the skip now and went forward.

Still the time does not advance this is after the party now, still 9 am View attachment 61719
money should be fine, time with caution, but variables with stats are a no-no
...and yeah, i look for scenes where time doesn't advance :coldsweat: ...tonight or tomorrow

the66

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
time advances now during scenes
hope, i didn't break anything
test it

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
time advances now during scenes
hope, i didn't break anything
test it
I will test it out after you fix another bug, right after showing N the pic's of dick fucking Olivia MC said this View_of_family 2018-01-26 14-21-50-71.jpg then it goes ... but no words from N and then I get this View_of_family 2018-01-26 14-21-52-26.jpg it skipped over her response about her plan for dick.

Here is the save at the first pic.

the66

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
I will test it out after you fix another bug, right after showing N the pic's of dick fucking Olivia MC said this View attachment 61783 then it goes ... but no words from N and then I get this View attachment 61784 it skipped over her response about her plan for dick.

Here is the save at the first pic.
hrrr...
you have to find the only misplaced occurence of automatically dismissing text in all scripts :closedtongue:
but it's corrected

Reactions: a1fox3
3.70 star(s) 35 Votes