the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
it looks like you reached the end of current version :eek:

I just did that. And I came up with this error, and it doesn't matter whether I go with sis or mom, I get this error. But I'll try again. Does it matter which archive I download? Do they contain the same stuff?
yep, both archives contain the same files

Some-Dude

Oct 30, 2017
where is the fix ? there a million people posting here ! Nicole is 50 and not rising ! nothing happening !

edit : don't mind me , found it !

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
I have a question. I'm wondering if I'm missing a scene and how to activate it. Apparently I can talk to her about something we did the previous night, but we haven't done anything at night yet. I take her to the bar, but nothing happens. I will keep trying to see if I can get this night scene, before I talk to her in the morning, but if anyone can tell me how to trigger this, I'd appreciate it.

greenchild

Mar 3, 2017
haven't played this game in a while.... stuck on talking to jacquline trying to help me...gone on a couple of dates and...nothing

the66

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
@RandomVirus

sorry, quoting a post without text leads to some confusion XD
but as i told earlier, you reached the end of the current version
you can also see that on the task status of the girls in the phone

the66

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
haven't played this game in a while.... stuck on talking to jacquline trying to help me...gone on a couple of dates and...nothing
choose 3x 2nd option on your date
the next date should be different ;)

Some-Dude

Oct 30, 2017
i don't like what MC did with Nicole ! he forced himself on her and that's very out of character for him , one of the reasons that i gave this game a 5 star rating was that the MC was so caring and loving for his family members and when it came to them he wasn't ruled by his Lust (like literary every other game) but he was completely a douche bag in Nicole scene !

Reactions: robbinrobbie
U

User_32285

Not Even Ghandi would have treated Nichole any better than MC did.

Contrary to the majority, I prefer Villains that make me "love to hate" them. ( I like the Eric character in BB ).

Since I also love to hate Nichole, I would like MC to take Nichole to the park and give her to some homeless men to do with as they like, ( but hey that just me ;) )

Reactions: L☹VE

wolfofhell

Sep 13, 2017
Overview:
(i tried to sum up the fixes and some enhancements for the current version 0.1.0)​

Updated: 25.01.2018 01:44

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Change-Log:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:

(Screenshoots)​
View attachment 61271 View attachment 61272 View attachment 61273 View attachment 61274 View attachment 61275 View attachment 61276 View attachment 61277 View attachment 61278 View attachment 61279

Man,thank you!You are the best!

the66

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
Don't try to download this. This seems like a virus. File is on mega only 4.4 mb big and quoted has vanished. Watch out!
Reported.
i can put some more files in it if you like a bugfix with a size of 1gb :angel:

nosbos

Nov 1, 2017
i can put some more files in it if you like a bugfix with a size of 1gb :angel:
I'm sorry, I found your post a few minutes ago. With "...updated: 25.01.18..." I looked only 2 pages back, but couldn't find anything. And since a new acc quoted your post, it seemed fishy to me. Sorry about that.

the66

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
I'm sorry, I found your post a few minutes ago. With "...updated: 25.01.18..." I looked only 2 pages back, but couldn't find anything. And since a new acc quoted your post, it seemed fishy to me. Sorry about that.
no offense taken

and you're absolutely right, i try to establish a botnet with these renpy scripts and take over the world
but do not tell anyone
:evilsmile:

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Humanity's need for crappy russian incest mom action is gonna be what lets Skynet take over!

3.70 star(s) 35 Votes