• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Xenix22

Oct 25, 2017
So what final stats is everyone ending up with at what they think is the end of 0.1.0?

I am at
Nicole - 112/65 (The 112 actually seems like it could be higher, each time you talk to her at 17:00 in her room it goes up. I just got bored here and stopped since it is a pain to reach that time of day with nothing else productive to do. Be warned that fooling around with her in her living room workout clothes causes her scores to decrease not increase each time... Did not notice that at first despite it saying she did not like being interrupted since she seemed to enjoy the scenes that follow.)

Mia - 108/76 (Warning when you reach 76 perversion and fool around with her in her room at 9:00AM (after she visits you in your room you get a HJ/BJ addition to this scene which is how you raise her perversion score) you get caught in a loop of the scene until you say "time to go".)

Mom - 107/76

Jacqueline - 40/30

Elsa, Mrs Roades, Emma, Carolina did not change.

Reactions: WeRLegion

muerde

Sep 28, 2017
im go a dates whith jackeline, and nothing happens, ever the same chat options, and her score dont change

rejejvaca

Jun 15, 2017
Sorry, had to edit.

It works and progresses fine but you gotta go to Jackeline during the evening.
what time in the evening? i tried going to see her at 20.00, 21.00.. even 22.00, but nothing happens, just the same chat all over again.

dipp007

Jun 27, 2017
If you're looking for incest then this game won't disappoint you. There are more than enough female family members who you can have sex with. No mods required.
Thanks .Basically I am looking for a enjoyable game. Incest or non-incest does not matter. I think I will give a try........

Dec 29, 2017
theres abit where Mia now wanks u off on the soffa
also date Jaqualine to move story along with nicole then raise her corruption to about 40 (visit her working out in living room at 10:00 and play with her) and she will visit u in night drink abit and gives u head that is all ive managed to find

Vestolord

Dec 8, 2017
Iv tried just about everything for Jacqueline and still nothing. Can someone help plz?

Iv tried patch, saves, console but nothing

This game is way to fking buggy fuck this.

rejejvaca

Jun 15, 2017
now i tried the patch with jackeline and somehow the scene with her triggered. i see her scene with nicole in the next day in the kitchen, but after that, nothing with her (i raised her depravity)

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
I tried that patch fix and Jacqueline's levels are still stuck at 0.
I used console to raise her stats. Tried jac=10 and jacrat=10. not sure which worked, but once I raised the stat above 6 everything started moving.

hope that helps.

Davidreiter

Poison Dwarf
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
now i tried the patch with jackeline and somehow the scene with her triggered. i see her scene with nicole in the next day in the kitchen, but after that, nothing with her (i raised her depravity)
what patch for jaqeline?

3.70 star(s) 35 Votes