sc0rps

Aug 10, 2017
here is a little bugfix for the exnic error and the lack of progression with Jacqueline
dev forgot an earlier given jacrat point, which broke his script a little bit
extract archive and overwrite files, backup before
Thanks. ur awesome

Mescalino

Aug 20, 2017
Wow, verry buggy release. No progress with jaqueline (I used the fix posted earlier) Especialy with the phone interface there are a lot of bugs. Hope this gets fixed soon.

Reactions: CraysisW

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
Wow, verry buggy release. No progress with jaqueline (I used the fix posted earlier) Especialy with the phone interface there are a lot of bugs. Hope this gets fixed soon.
Really? I progressed til end of version content with both Mia, Mom and the other sister and not a single crash/glitch or report screen from the renpy engine :/

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
here is a little bugfix for the exnic error and the lack of progression with Jacqueline
dev forgot an earlier given jacrat point, which broke his script a little bit
extract archive and overwrite files, backup before
Hmmn ... got an error when trying to open this ... am i missing something..?

Erros

Aug 28, 2017
so i didn't played 0.0.9 because it was bugged as hell and now it seems the 0.1 is bugged too ... i think i won't play it for a while at this rate.

Jul 29, 2017
Two bugs:

- mias question tasks not in phone

- im unable to progress with Nicole because the scene with Dinn in the Park never triggers

Xenix22

Oct 25, 2017
Changelog 0.1.0
Two animated scenes with Mom in the kitchen. Which were in the beta.

Mia's repetitive scene with conversations and kisses (like other recurring scenes.) in school, kitchen and beach. Also on the beach there will be a story scene with Mia and Vika. And two story scenes (lessons) with Mia in her room.

Vika( Mia's friend). Scene of acquaintance with her and a conversation scene.

Elsa is also available at school. The scene in the bar is updated and a new story scene with her is in the game.

There will also be a new location where will be held quest with Elsa.
That is the changelog for 0.0.9 not 0.1.0.

how to find julia for help?
You call her on the phone. Then talk to your mother I think in the library.

Yeah this game is a bit buggy this time. In addition to the exceptions...and the fact that the phone incorrectly says "Next Version" when you still have stuff to do with most characters. There was the fact that after dating Jaq a few times but not doing the nightime visit that is supposed to result in her sleeping over I somehow stumbled into the kitchen after school to find her with sister much earlier (and at a different time of day) than that scene was supposed to have actually occurred. So yeah that made the sister story line confusing with her admitting she was wrong when you had no idea why since Jaq had not told you anything yet.... Then of course after doing the actual night date she was then not in the kitchen in the morning... Did not seem to break anything else though at least.

I haven't found anything with the cuz though? She won't talk at Mia's school or the bar and have never seen her on the beach (nothing new has happened on beach for me) or even in the dance room. So my stats are still 0/0 with her. Feel like I am missing something per the top post on this page...

Reactions: Bobber Tail

Jan 13, 2018
Providing fix for two game-breaking bugs in current version...
  • "exnic" exception bug
    Two ways to solve it, you can either disable the scene by deleting the following lines from game/Sisroom.rpy (line 49-50):
    Code:
        if (t1me >= 13) and (t1me <= 18):
            show screen exnic
    Alternatively, you can enable the scene (with some graphical glitches by uncommenting the following lines (remove the leading #) in the same file (line 16-40):
    Code:
    #screen exnic:
        #imagemap:
          #  ground "images/1/ex/exnic.jpg"
           # hover "images/1/ex/exnichover.jpg" 
           # hotspot (662, 297, 132, 96) clicked Jump("exnic") 
    #label exnic:
        #hide screen exnic
        #scene exnic0
        #y "Nicole forgot her phone."
        #menu:
            #"Take a look":

#scene exnic01
                #y "Ok, nothing special."
               # menu:
                    #"Next":
                     #   scene exnic02
                      #  y "Here we go!"
                      #  y "It's more interesting."
                      #  menu:
                          #  "Next.":
                            #    scene exnic03
                             #   y "Wow! I wonder who these pictures are intended for."
                             #   y "Ok, that's enough."
    * Nicole stuck at 50 depravity bug
    Near the end of this version, you will not be able to progress any further with Nicole (the task window says nothing). To solve this, change the following line in game/Myroom.rpy (line 23):
    Code:
    if (sisperv > 50) and (secondsisroom1 == 12):
    to:
    Code:
    if (sisperv >= 50) and (secondsisroom1 == 12):
    and (optionally, only shows the task hint) the following line in game/tasks.rpy (line 126);
    Code:
    if (sisperv > 50) and (secondsisroom1 == 12):
    to:
    Code:
    if (sisperv >= 50) and (secondsisroom1 == 12):

After these fixes you should be able to reach "More in next version" for all characters.

Zuboskalik

Dec 12, 2017
I write in the console and gives an error-"UnicodeDecodeError: 'ascii' codec can't decode byte 0xe7 in position 3: ordinal not in randg(128)".What could be the problem?

Reactions: Davidreiter
3.70 star(s) 35 Votes