4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
poor decision to use this mod, these saves does not work with basic game, so have to restart or wait for mod update :eek:

m.j.gow

Jun 19, 2018
how do i raise the depravity points for nicole i have it at 31 but they do not go any higher the relationship raises but the depravity stays put at 31

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
poor decision to use this mod, these saves does not work with basic game, so have to restart or wait for mod update :eek:
save files of the vanilla game will never work, because i use completely different variables and objects.
Hey it's here a method to unlock all the gallery scenes without re-playing the game ?

Thx
Is there a way to unlock the gallery with unren and/or Shift+O?
don't forget to update also the variable scopes of the replays. the replays use the values of different variables of the moment they got unlocked.
My definition of a happy event: the66 recovers his love for this game, and give it some of his magic.
more than unlikely, i simply have no time for this.

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
more than unlikely, i simply have no time for this.
Sorry to hear, you really improved the game (even with the bouncing points). Anyway, with all your work in many games, you're a force of good in here (as long as our fondness for lewd games could be labeled as "good").

shintopu

Jul 24, 2018
don't forget to update also the variable scopes of the replays. the replays use the values of different variables of the moment they got unlocked.
Not sure what that means. Can you elaborate a bit more, don't fully understand Shift+o commands. So explaining how to unlock gallery scenes with it would be appreciated

the66

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
i basically told you, don't do it.
the replays are using variables of the moment the were unlocked. you not only have to unlock the replay, you also have to set the variable scope of the replay.
without proper values the replays won't work. have fun to check all scripts for the correct variables and their values. it might be easier to just play the game and to replay unlocked scenes, when they became unlocked.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
save files of the vanilla game will never work, because i use completely different variables and objects.
it was not an attack on you or anything, just felt annoying at the time, but my own fault for picking a mod as I must then rely on when the person who made the mod have time etc...

edit::
all girls say "have new task" but when you click on them they all say "in the next version" no new tasks since 1.11 to 1.15 ?
main menu say it is 1.1.15 enhanced
I guess I just guess? :eek:

edit:2 im so confused, it seems i already done all gallery scenes from the 1.1.0 and in 1.1.15 i see no new locked ones

Last edited:

the66

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
it was not an attack on you or anything, just felt annoying at the time, but my own fault for picking a mod as I must then rely on when the person who made the mod have time etc...

edit::
all girls say "have new task" but when you click on them they all say "in the next version" no new tasks since 1.11 to 1.15 ?
main menu say it is 1.1.15 enhanced
I guess I just guess? :eek:

edit:2 im so confused, it seems i already done all gallery scenes from the 1.1.0 and in 1.1.15 i see no new locked ones
well, i never thought, it would be that hard to understand.
v1.0.0 of my mod (the initial release) is based on v0.1.0 of the vanilla game.
v1.0.1 of my mod (v1.0.0 + the 1st patch) is based on v0.1.0 of the vanilla game.
v1.1.15 of my mod (v1.1.0 + the 15th patch) is based on v0.1.0 of the vanilla game.
there is absolutely no new content from the first patch till the latest release, only new features of the mod.
new content of versions 0.1.1 - 0.1.3 of the vanilla game isn't part of the mod.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Does this mod add the gallery?
And if so, is it going to be updated for the new 0.1.4 version that was just posted?

Reactions: Punto

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
Hint for Mrs. Rhodes (also listed as Mrs. Rhoades) says, "Ask for help from Julia."

Who is Julia? On the cellphone you've got Mom, Nicole, Mia, Mrs. Rhoades, Emma, Carolina, Jacqueline, Nina, Olivia and Vika. No Julia. Doesn't show up on the map.

Ozel

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
how do i raise my relationship with jaqueline?
Visit her boutique at 18:00 and you can talk to her and ask her out on a date. Tell her that you punched her step-brother. Go to her boutique at 18:00 a few more times to talk to her and go on dates with her and something will happen.

Hint for Mrs. Rhodes (also listed as Mrs. Rhoades) says, "Ask for help from Julia."

Who is Julia? On the cellphone you've got Mom, Nicole, Mia, Mrs. Rhoades, Emma, Carolina, Jacqueline, Nina, Olivia and Vika. No Julia. Doesn't show up on the map.
Mrs. Rhoades is Julia. Try calling Mrs. Rhoades, that should advance the quest.

Reactions: Hones
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes