4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

krollmeister

Aug 9, 2017
so as if I needed another reason to play this mod over the actual game, it appears that the current version of the game has a bug that causes most of Nichole's path and parts of the other girl's paths to be blocked off and inaccessible unless you go into the games code and manually reset the variables that correspond to those parts of the game

Job myukl

Jan 1, 2019
View attachment 73342

Overview:
It all began with a nearly unplayable release of View of Family 0.1.0.
After fixing the first errors I got curious on Ren'py and started to change the look of and some mechanics behind the game.

(from dev's Patreon: "View of family" is a pov, rpg game with some kind of open world... in perspective. A lot of quests will allow you to put yourself in this incredible adventures. You’ll assume the role of a ordinary 21 year guy... who lives a normal life and working as tutor. He lives with his step-sister Nicole and his step-mother Emily. Help him to seduce all women in this game!)​

Updated: 19.06.2018
Game/Creator:
Modder:
Mod Version: 1.1.15
Game Version: 0.1.0
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:
NOTE: This is a Standalone Mod, you don't need the vanilla game to play it.
Download 1.1.0: - -
Patch 1.1.15: - -
Android:

View attachment 78290 View attachment 78292 View attachment 78293 View attachment 78291 View attachment 78294
Hii pls help me how do update 1.1.15 in android phone

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
Hii pls help me how do update 1.1.15 in android phone
just install the apk from the op and you have v1.1.15. but keep in mind, this mod won't upgrade a vanilla game.

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Hi @the66, there is any chance of have your mod updated? I really enjoy the game with it. And happy new year, by the way.

the66

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
Hi @the66, there is any chance of have your mod updated? I really enjoy the game with it. And happy new year, by the way.
also a happy new year to you and nope, i'm at the hospital.

Job myukl

Jan 1, 2019
just install the apk from the op and you have v1.1.15. but keep in mind, this mod won't upgrade a vanilla game.
Pls send me latest version like of view of family n corruption for android phone pls sir help me plss

the66

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
op is the opening/original post. just download the android version in the 1st post of this thread and have fun.

Reactions: iMagnor

DonInfinite

Dec 15, 2018
Hi, I'm currently playing View of the family v1.23, there are lots of new plots and changes made from the previous version I've played in the past. In this game I cannot get the supermarket, Olivia, Jacqueline etc. How do I purchase 'Present' for Mia..? Occasion her birthday.

the66

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
Hi, I'm currently playing View of the family v1.23, there are lots of new plots and changes made from the previous version I've played in the past. In this game I cannot get the supermarket, Olivia, Jacqueline etc. How do I purchase 'Present' for Mia..? Occasion her birthday.
Updated: 19.06.2018
Game Version: 0.1.0
this standalone mod is based on v0.1.0 of the vanilla game and not the current v0.1.2, so don't expect content, added in v0.1.1 or v0.1.2. :whistle:

robertfierce

Donor
Nov 13, 2017
I played this game a year ago, the vanilla version. I always wanted to continue the story but completely forgot about it and the fact that no updates were coming out didn't help. Anyway I found it again and I noticed this mod on the game's OP thread. The description doesn't say much and the way you worded your last reply,

"this standalone mod is based on v0.1.0 of the vanilla game and not the current v0.1.2, so don't expect content, added in v0.1.1 or v0.1.2."

makes me wonder. What exactly is this mod all about? If it's a mod then it applies to the main game right? And so it should work with all following updates unless the creator decides to change something specific to the files this mod work with right?

Also, IF it's standalone it means you can play it without the main game then?

The description is very vague but gets a little help from the screenshots. Am I to understand that this mod does not work with the latest release of the game?

Last but not least what does the guy above actually mean by "playing version 1.23" when all we got is 0.1.2 o_O.

Man I'm more confused now than before I clicked on the mod thread.

Reactions: Tealover

the66

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
I played this game a year ago, the vanilla version. I always wanted to continue the story but completely forgot about it and the fact that no updates were coming out didn't help. Anyway I found it again and I noticed this mod on the game's OP thread. The description doesn't say much and the way you worded your last reply,

"this standalone mod is based on v0.1.0 of the vanilla game and not the current v0.1.2, so don't expect content, added in v0.1.1 or v0.1.2."

makes me wonder. What exactly is this mod all about? If it's a mod then it applies to the main game right? And so it should work with all following updates unless the creator decides to change something specific to the files this mod work with right?

Also, IF it's standalone it means you can play it without the main game then?

The description is very vague but gets a little help from the screenshots. Am I to understand that this mod does not work with the latest release of the game?

Last but not least what does the guy above actually mean by "playing version 1.23" when all we got is 0.1.2 o_O.

Man I'm more confused now than before I clicked on the mod thread.
it's a standalone mod based on v0.1.0 of the vanilla game. if you're looking for the content of the last 2 updates of the vanilla game, this isn't for you. if you're looking for a slightly enhanced playing experience of v0.1.0, give it a go.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes