4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Bpossobon

Apr 13, 2020
View attachment 73342

Overview:
It all began with a nearly unplayable release of View of Family 0.1.0.
After fixing the first errors I got curious on Ren'py and started to change the look of and some mechanics behind the game.

(from dev's Patreon: "View of family" is a pov, rpg game with some kind of open world... in perspective. A lot of quests will allow you to put yourself in this incredible adventures. You’ll assume the role of a ordinary 21 year guy... who lives a normal life and working as tutor. He lives with his step-sister Nicole and his step-mother Emily. Help him to seduce all women in this game!)​

Updated: 19.06.2018
Game/Creator:
Modder:
Mod Version: 1.1.15
Game Version: 0.1.0
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:
NOTE: This is a Standalone Mod, you don't need the vanilla game to play it.
Download 1.1.0: - -
Patch 1.1.15: - -
Android:

View attachment 78290 View attachment 78292
View attachment 73342

Overview:
It all began with a nearly unplayable release of View of Family 0.1.0.
After fixing the first errors I got curious on Ren'py and started to change the look of and some mechanics behind the game.

(from dev's Patreon: "View of family" is a pov, rpg game with some kind of open world... in perspective. A lot of quests will allow you to put yourself in this incredible adventures. You’ll assume the role of a ordinary 21 year guy... who lives a normal life and working as tutor. He lives with his step-sister Nicole and his step-mother Emily. Help him to seduce all women in this game!)​

Updated: 19.06.2018
Game/Creator:
Modder:
Mod Version: 1.1.15
Game Version: 0.1.0
Language: English

Features:

Installation:

Change-Log:
NOTE: This is a Standalone Mod, you don't need the vanilla game to play it.
Download 1.1.0: - -
Patch 1.1.15: - -
Android:

View attachment 78290 View attachment 78292 View attachment 78293 View attachment 78291 View attachment 78294
Tou Will finish this game dude?

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
Tou Will finish this game dude?
1st: this isn't my game but only my mod. i can't update or finish the game.
2nd: the mod is definitive abandoned and the game itself also, again. maybe you get an update of the game at some point but not for the mod.

Reactions: Bpossobon

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
1st: this isn't my game but only my mod. i can't update or finish the game.
2nd: the mod is definitive abandoned and the game itself also, again. maybe you get an update of the game at some point but not for the mod.
Since you seem to have lost interest on It, could you give tips on how to do a similar Mod to v0.14 or maybe add the content of later versions to your Mod? Curious at the moment.

the66

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
you can't simply add content.
i've changed all variables and their use. you would have to do this for every new release of the vanilla game, as the dev has the tendency to change his game mechanics also for every new release if there ever will be such thing.

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
you can't simply add content.
i've changed all variables and their use. you would have to do this for every new release of the vanilla game, as the dev has the tendency to change his game mechanics also for every new release if there ever will be such thing.
So a hotfix patch is not viable. Making a v0.1.4 enhanced version would have to be done from scratch, again, right?

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
i dont wanna make the same mistakes twice so help me with getting my facts straight

site has 2 available downloads 1 is for public 0.1.2 (is this a beta? )
then patreon 0.1.3
i already encountered problems with 0.1.2
dont wanna flood the site with my errors so i made a txt file and uploading it
also run into problems starting a brand new game kinda hard to explain but all the quests just says task and thats it
starting of game selected to goto mall with sister who then tells u to get drinks (wine)
then when ya goto find her no options come up and when checking phone thingy says tasks as seen in screen shot
so is this a beta should i wait in hopes of a final?what shall i do i just not happy starting fresh but dont see otherway and as ya see from my screenshot
doesnt really go well starting new game ither really really wanna play this game!!!

Last edited:

the66

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
i dont wanna make the same mistakes twice so help me with getting my facts straight

site has 2 available downloads 1 is for public 0.1.2 (is this a beta? )
then patreon 0.1.3
i already encountered problems with 0.1.2
dont wanna flood the site with my errors so i made a txt file and uploading it
also run into problems starting a brand new game kinda hard to explain but all the quests just says task and thats it
starting of game selected to goto mall with sister who then tells u to get drinks (wine)
then when ya goto find her no options come up and when checking phone thingy says tasks as seen in screen shot
so is this a beta should i wait in hopes of a final?what shall i do i just not happy starting fresh but dont see otherway and as ya see from my screenshot
doesnt really go well starting new game ither really really wanna play this game!!!
your used save file was made with a newer Ren'Py version than that is used in your game.
you can't expect save file upward compatibility.

zombie94

Jun 19, 2021
hello friends I need if someone here knows where to find the translation of the game view of family in Spanish to tell me where to find it

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes