Collection Video ViciNeko collection [2023-01-06] [ViciNeko]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Aug 20, 2022
*Proceeds to type in mental breakdown language*
Meh guys stop complaining and just wait for their superb long quality animation.
If you're not happy just go look for other artists who do work like them.
Oh yea there is none.
I rest my case.

If you guys are so frustrated that you can't wait just go watch Hentai cuz there is plenty of choices there for everyone.
aHR0cHM6Ly9oZW50YWltYW1hLmlvLw==

Aug 20, 2022
Meh guys stop complaining and just wait for their superb long quality animation.
If you're not happy just go look for other artists who do work like them.
Oh yea there is none.
I rest my case.

If you guys are so frustrated that you can't wait just go watch Hentai cuz there is plenty of choices there for everyone.
aHR0cHM6Ly9oZW50YWltYW1hLmlvLw==
Jokes aside, everyone here has a right to criticize wether good or not and as an added salt to injury The artist itself has had multiple times saying X schedule And X date yet fails to keep his word. Its fairly normal for people to be frustrated as you claim. Sure we can wait a millenia until its done, i for sure know its not easy work, but if you gonna schedule stuffs dont try to make excuses after excuses and things getting delayed cuz people WILL complain.

elder966

Nov 20, 2019
tbh vicineko and their teams have been very chill with their response to all of the rant here. I respect them for not lashing out and decided to drop the project because of the pressure we give them.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
They are trully, one of the greatest of all time.

Aug 20, 2022
tbh vicineko and their teams have been very chill with their response to all of the rant here. I respect them for not lashing out and decided to drop the project because of the pressure we give them.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
They are trully, one of the greatest of all time.
In every work that exists there will always be pressure, and rant from people who just complains rather than give a reasonable criticism. You just gotta learn how to handle that pressure, not quit because a bunch of nobodies online that the artist have never met in his her life just cant stop complainjng. Thats quite an ass move to take if it does occur i mean its not the first some artists just quit.

elder966

Nov 20, 2019
That will surely not upset the people they collected over a million dollars from over the course of the 2 years.

Greatest? lol. I didn't realize doing the job you were paid for made you "greatest".
Sure. I did also drop my member since they didnt deliver it on time. But you gotta understand that mf got talkshitted and pushed so fucking much. Rather than lashed out and talk shit back, they actually acknowledge the problem with this project and trying to do better. Some artist just cant have the same attitude and thats why i respect them a little bit as an artist and as a person. Its fucking rare to see artist actually acknowledge their wrong doing. Alot of them just drop shit, went on a tantrum, and run with the money.

Reactions: benjaminsp98
Aug 20, 2022
Sure. I did also drop my member since they didnt deliver it on time. But you gotta understand that mf got talkshitted and pushed so fucking much. Rather than lashed out and talk shit back, they actually acknowledge the problem with this project and trying to do better. Some artist just cant have the same attitude and thats why i respect them a little bit as an artist and as a person. Its fucking rare to see artist actually acknowledge their wrong doing. Alot of them just drop shit, went on a tantrum, and run with the money.
The only issue they need to work on is organizing schedules, if so then i can promise most people wont keep on comlaining, you also gotta remember people are paying for his work to be delivered and if you go around "ill release it in around X weeks" and that doesnt happen not twice nor trice, but MULTIPLE times with excuses then youre just not being honest and people have a reason for a complaint. I get it its an optional patronage but you gotta do things right yknow what i mean? I have nothing against this artist and i like his work but he really needs to organize his workflow a bit if he plans to schedule things, if not then just say none until its done, better that having to make millions ways to explain an excuse.

lyzergnature

Jun 28, 2020
"they are a small team and they are working for passion on their free time"

last i heard that was the snake oil

they probably going to try something along the 'we lost our precious wip data in our drive but fret not we will be recovering some of them as we have some portion of it stored in another drive but we will be set back please kindly be patient'

Reactions: viology

elder966

Nov 20, 2019
People making minimum wage at Waffle House get punched and they still do their job instead of cry about it.

If like ViciNeko, you make more than an industry professional and take like 50x as long, you will get shit on.
I mean we cant really compare them. One is an artist on the internet and in this day and age, for a internet person to have a thick ass is rare, and the other is a real life work that definetly put more pressure mentally, with a demand for you to be tough as fuck because not just your company, but people around you treat you like shit. You need to understand that alot of this soft mofos working on the internet as an artist or developer is mostly a whiny little shit that cant take a little critics. I just appreciate someone that actually do take critics since its very rare.

Aug 20, 2022
I don't really get the criticism, they posted WIP's every week nearly, it's not like they're saying it's coming soon and have nothing to show for it ,they're not scamming people with a project that doesn't exist.
Again, the issue is not that, the issue is the way they plan to schedule things and fails to keep their word multiple times, idc how many WIPs you can frequently post, if you cant schedule things right then people will complain either in a good way or bad way. It is what it is.

cudasaurus1

Jun 15, 2023
they're not scamming people with a project that doesn't exist.
Just because a product exists doesn't mean it's not scammy. Star Citizen "exists" but it's constantly "oh it's coming" half a billion dollars later with new excuses every time.

That's the same here.

We can pick a random month during the supposed updates on progression to the product. So let's look at June 2023. There were 4 updates. 2 updates introduced "brand new" lighting, 1 of them testing new lighting, and the last one was adding new lighting. Okay fine, let's believe you. You spent an entire month working on lighting.

Oh wait, July 14 2023 update: You're "moving on to the lighting". Then what the fuck were you doing with lighting in June? But okay sure, how bout we believe you this time? Sept 11 2023 update, Kitsune replies saying they've been "cleaning up the final lights". Just kidding, October 14, October 27th is back to "new lighting". So just this slice of half a year's worth of updates was bullshitting about lights.

Last edited:

ihavethecancer

Jun 15, 2019
I still don't understand how we got to the point of this one animation taking almost 2 years. The whole situation just feels weird in which they're either too much of a perfectionist to the detriment of releasing their stuff in a timely manner or they're actively stretching this out to milk as much money as possible on a single project. I don't want to accuse anyone of doing anything as I definitely can't do what they're doing but the whole thing has dissuaded me from subbing to them again.

wormwood420

Feb 4, 2024
Yeah it happens a lot in this genre and I think it's a dozen of one and 12 of the other - an artist takes on a big project, it turns out to be more than they can manage but they don't end up losing a significant amount of subscribers even after only posting WIPs and teasers for a while... so at that point, why not drag it out on purpose?

Aug 20, 2022
Yeah it happens a lot in this genre and I think it's a dozen of one and 12 of the other - an artist takes on a big project, it turns out to be more than they can manage but they don't end up losing a significant amount of subscribers even after only posting WIPs and teasers for a while... so at that point, why not drag it out on purpose?
Add that plus the invented hundreds of excuses they make and its an a#$hole move.

Edit: ok ok maybe not invented, but surely it has become excessive at this rate.

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes