Collection Video ViciNeko collection [2023-01-06] [ViciNeko]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

akitsushima

Apr 28, 2020
ViciNeko posted 5h ago
We have finished animation part 100%, and just finalizing some sound tweaks now! If all goes well, we'll release it in less then a week (๑❛ڡ❛๑)
1 more week... maybe. Hopefully it's done on/before the weekends. I'd be too tired from work to fap if the video is released on a Monday.

Alicetaria

Nov 18, 2020
1 more week... maybe. Hopefully it's done on/before the weekends. I'd be too tired from work to fap if the video is released on a Monday.
Imo it's not gonna be all that impressive or giving me a hard on anymore. We've all seen and reseen every single angle and scene cut in pieces. It's probably just gonna have some nice intro/ending like the Mona one.

Larcx

Nov 6, 2018
Good to know this Fischl saga will end
If next girl is someone i like , time to support him again on Patreon

Reactions: cate69

elder966

Nov 20, 2019
IM GOING insane. i have never been This impatient until this prOject. man, they Keep edging us with these estiMationS. its haRd beInG botH a carTi and viciNekO fans like daWg keep edging us with the drop like hell Naw im bOut to blaWWWW.

akitsushima

Apr 28, 2020
We've all seen and reseen every single angle and scene cut in pieces.
If we splice all the scenes released so far, it only amounts to around 12 minutes, while the final video is said to be over 20 minutes. So at worst, we get around 8 minutes of new content, more than 10 minutes at best.

Reactions: capitantutan

WilsonAesir

Dec 10, 2020
good that i havent seen any of the WIPs then. im getting it for free anyway, might as well wait. bless those who support vici for this tho, i cant financially afford it yet. not with my terribly currency atm .

fartbruh

Mar 6, 2022
He said on the 27th of march that it'd be out in less than a week. It's officially been more than a week.

jimmyrussells

Apr 19, 2023
I think it'll be worth the wait, I haven't looked at any of the WIP's but at least we know it's being made and is nearing completion, unlike other creators I could mention wildeer.

Dec 3, 2021
Meh guys stop complaining and just wait for their superb long quality animation.
If you're not happy just go look for other artists who do work like them.
Oh yea there is none.
I rest my case.

If you guys are so frustrated that you can't wait just go watch Hentai cuz there is plenty of choices there for everyone.
aHR0cHM6Ly9oZW50YWltYW1hLmlvLw==

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes