• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Feb 2, 2019
Do the venus blood games have any continuity between them? what order should I play them in?
Other than Frontier and Ragnarok which are linked, all the other have no link between each other.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This Oni girl 37524.jpg as a main girl...
OK, game's dev, you got my attention! Just for this character, I'll play it.
I was so frustrated to not have a scene with the cute Oni in Frontier.
Venus-Blood-Frontier-army - Copie.jpg

Last edited:

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Jeevant Don't know if it is in the trial, but you might want to add somewhere, that this is heavy on the tentacle/monster sex, and has bestiality. (or will have if trial doesn't).

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Other than Frontier and Ragnarok which are linked, all the other have no link between each other.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This Oni girl View attachment 1953276 as a main girl...
OK, game's dev, you got my attention! Just for this character, I'll play it.
I was so frustrated to not have a scene with the cute Oni in Frontier.
View attachment 1953297
You might wanna check the games other tags before you get your hopes up....

MC ain't the one that does the breeding... it be monsters.

arkhemis

Game Developer
Oct 27, 2019
First touch in VB frontier I just saw tentacles, rapes, even bestiality... So I expect same plot and scenes will happen here also, so yeah mostly dualtail game is full of that...

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
I don't think I've seen any big differences from one venus blood game to another... beside the characters of course.
I don't dislike the game but it's a bit of a let down to be fair

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Hajtand

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
The battle map looks different. I guess this will play more like a traditional sRPG rather than the grand strategy thing of the previous games.

cloudfw

Sep 11, 2017
They plan on doing a kickstarter for this, like the previous two games, planned for August, so full english release is about an year out.

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
I tried playing the previous VenusBlood games, but I never got the hang of the combat system...
Not a single game managed to explain it clearly. I guess it's naive to assume this one will be any different.
you know there is a auto win option

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Wait...

They released the Demo before they even started the kick-starter? The fuck?

Ugh... And here I was hoping that the release of the demo meant that we'd only have a few months before the game was out...

My disappointment is immeasurable and my night is ruined.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
This game is crap to say if you do not like Strategy games as this is purely a war game.. Not only that it's overly complicated and would take forever to figure out the combat. The tutorial is shit I didn't understand any of it. The complexity is for someone that REALLY loves Strategy Games.. what a disappointment. I will not touch this game with a 10 foot pole.

Take tower defense game than over complicate it and you get the Labyrinth Defense part of it.

The story is boring unless you like War Stories which I do not because it's story telling is dry... very dry. So even with the cheat win mode the game is boring.

Last edited:

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
This game is crap to say if you do not like Strategy games as this is purely a war game.. Not only that it's overly complicated and would take forever to figure out the combat. The tutorial is shit I didn't understand any of it. The complexity is for someone that REALLY loves Strategy Games.. what a disappointment. I will not touch this game with a 10 foot pole.

Take tower defense game than over complicate it and you get the Labyrinth Defense part of it.

The story is boring unless you like War Stories which I do not because it's story telling is dry... very dry. So even with the cheat win mode the game is boring.
That's a matter of perspective. One man's trash, another man's treasure and all that.

All that said, I think it's pretty hard to judge this game based on a demo of all things. Well, aside from the gameplay bits... It's Venus Blood. Venus Blood is notoriously bad about handling newcomer and its obscure mechanics and whatnot. It's why I generally prefer to wait several months when a game gets fully translated so people can make guides and stuff and I don't have to learn stuff the hard-way.

Even if it's way easier once you've played one of the games... A lot of the mechanics are the same... but it can be tricky to figure out all the new stuff, the changes to the old stuff, and how they interact together.

As for the story. Purely subjective. I'll see how it is when it's out.

Eliza12

May 2, 2017
I tried playing the previous VenusBlood games, but I never got the hang of the combat system...
Not a single game managed to explain it clearly. I guess it's naive to assume this one will be any different.
Easy mode has an auto win button.

EDIT:
I find it very funny that so many people aren't smart enough to learn it. It isn't that complicated, literally just this: Use medallions and resources to recruit units, kill enemies to get more medallions and get better units. That is all. Moving the units is just clicking them, and then the map, and attacking is clicking on the enemy and pressing the attack button.

This feels like a "How to download" lvl question lol.

Last edited:

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Easy mode has an auto win button.

EDIT:
I find it very funny that so many people aren't smart enough to learn it. It isn't that complicated, literally just this: Use medallions and resources to recruit units, kill enemies to get more medallions and get better units. That is all. Moving the units is just clicking them, and then the map, and attacking is clicking on the enemy and pressing the attack button.

This feels like a "How to download" lvl question lol.
The story is boring.. that is the sum of it.. UNLESS you like war stories because the entire story is boring.. there is tons better novels for those that don't like a story about a war. You will love this game only if you like 1. A story about War. That is the sum of it. I hate war stories so I already hate the game.

Eliza12

May 2, 2017
The story is boring.. that is the sum of it.. UNLESS you like war stories because the entire story is boring.. there is tons better novels for those that don't like a story about a war. You will love this game only if you like 1. A story about War. That is the sum of it. I hate war stories so I already hate the game.
I'm not really talking about you, it's fine not to like the game and the story. I'm just shocked that so many people always say that they don't understand how to play it, when unless you play on hard, it's literally the most basic of the basics. Nothing complicated about it.

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes