Sep 12, 2021
Well it took me almost as long to write this review as it took me to play the game.:ROFLMAO: Pretty good game all things considered despite its flaws. I liked it enough that I can't wait to try out Gaia and Hollow since I hear that they improve every aspect of the game.

Memorin

Sep 6, 2017
Well it took me almost as long to write this review as it took me to play the game.:ROFLMAO: Pretty good game all things considered despite its flaws. I liked it enough that I can't wait to try out Gaia and Hollow since I hear that they improve every aspect of the game.
Gaia has a rather unique gameplay and challenges your ability to manage resources (or exploit the resource bug since the prologue and play the game with practically unlimited resources...), and Hollow is the hardcore version where you use all the knowledge you've learned previously to beat the game. Also rolling for single player gacha, heh.

Reactions: youmustbejoking

Juicer97

Jun 2, 2022
Bestiality is one of the tags I avoid but this game was recommended to me a few times. I want to ask whether one can avoid it and how, are we able to choose scenes?

Ragsmu

May 22, 2018
Bestiality is one of the tags I avoid but this game was recommended to me a few times. I want to ask whether one can avoid it and how, are we able to choose scenes?
Well for starters this is tentacle game through and through - you will have them in 95% of the scenes. bestiality is probably one or 2 scenes throughout. more extreme content appears when you corrupt captured goddesses with training command.

Juicer97

Jun 2, 2022
Well for starters this is tentacle game through and through - you will have them in 95% of the scenes. bestiality is probably one or 2 scenes throughout. more extreme content appears when you corrupt captured goddesses with training command.
So to avoid bestiality I have to not corrupt?

kirto12

Jul 15, 2017
So to avoid bestiality I have to not corrupt?
from what I remember of the game there are 2 main bestiality scenes in the game and both are from corrupting Tyrca.
from what I remember the events are (with a stallion) and (beast intercourse) so you can ether just not corrupt Tyrca or skip the scenes when they come up.

you could also switch to the all ages version of the game and play the scenes and then switch back to the 18+ version this can be done by going in to the extras page and changing it there.

most of the other scenes have tentacles in one form or another the same as any other venusblood game.

Last edited:

Juicer97

Jun 2, 2022
from what I remember of the game there are 2 main bestiality scenes in the game and both are from corrupting Tyrca.
from what I remember the events are (with a stallion) and (beast intercourse) so you can ether just not corrupt Tyrca or skip the scenes when they come up.

you could also switch to the all ages version of the game and play the scenes and then switch back to the 18+ version this can be done by going in to the extras page and changing it there.

most of the other scenes have tentacles in one form or another the same as any other venusblood game.
So are they your harem members you corrupting? Saw screenshots of them having sex with other males as well.

Ragsmu

May 22, 2018
So are they your harem members you corrupting? Saw screenshots of them having sex with other males as well.
Don't remember any other males involved aside from 2 cases. One where is MC let's one goddeses be fucked by her ex worshipers as part of the corruption. And another one goes for shotas as side entertainment at high corruption. other than those 2 things all other scenes are MC iirc

Sep 12, 2021
Also the MC has an alter ego where he goes super saiyan, turns his hair blonde, his skin tan, and gets to fuck his harem. Some people (not me) would consider that as NTR.

kirto12

Jul 15, 2017
from what I remember the characters that have sex with other males during there corruption rout are thor with 3 scenes, Odin has one scene in her corruption and Freya has 2 scenes for her corruption rout.
if you turn the goddesses in to Mad goddesses in the Chaos Rout I believe Thor and Freya each have one more sex scene with another male.

some of the characters also have a lesbian scene.

from what I remember there are 2 main routs in the game the Law Route and the Chaos Route.
in the law rout you have individual endings for each of the 5 goddesses for both the Corrupt and non-Corrupt forms and an ending for the the 3 demon sisters Hel, Fenrir, and Jorm.

in the Chaos Route you different ending for Odin, a ending for Fena (your maid) and a harem ending with everyone.

kirto12

Jul 15, 2017
Don't remember any other males involved aside from 2 cases. One where is MC let's one goddeses be fucked by her ex worshipers as part of the corruption. And another one goes for shotas as side entertainment at high corruption. other than those 2 things all other scenes are MC iirc
there also one scene for Odin after you corrupt her if I remember correctly.

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes