• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Horny Police Robot

Feb 16, 2019
Dam that relation system. Could some one give universal cheat or cheat engine tab or trainer for boosting submission and love stats? it's sad to admin, but i droped it because it's total nutshel each time searching adress from other over ~60k or about that amount with my Intel Core i3 2100 -_-

Apr 23, 2022
I've gone through chapter 1 blind so far, but then read some of this topic and learned about the ton of endings this game has. Is there some optimal way to get all or most endings while repeating the story as little as possible?

Also, are there any strategies, units or other tricks that you can recommend using?

Ragsmu

May 22, 2018
I've gone through chapter 1 blind so far, but then read some of this topic and learned about the ton of endings this game has. Is there some optimal way to get all or most endings while repeating the story as little as possible?

Also, are there any strategies, units or other tricks that you can recommend using?

you'll need several playthroughs to get all endings. what we have on the top of my head are law route with good endings (i think you can get corrupted there too but no real reason to bother since you will go for corrupted n chaos anyways) for each heroine. then there is conquest route with Corruption endings, True Odin ending. Harem ending and Fina+Menia ending/ there is also 3 sisters ending which you can get in any route.

Al of the above demands strict affection/corruption control. you'll need to calculate every answer and affection gain from it. if anything i would recommend playing just for fun first time around. and go find a walkthrough for a 2nd run.

As for unit combos - really depends on difficulty. normal steamroll-able by generally anything. anything harder is suffering.

overall good places to start with units.

1)Make a night squad. (look for crescent moon on a dark background icon on the unit properties, mostly undead and demons+some beasts) those will be really strong in night battles. (time of the day strongly affects unit strength)

2)Make a treasure/Bounty hunter squad. fill it with units that have th or bh skills (also argument them with medallions) that unit will be your source of income and weapons.

3) easiest game plan is making use of "boost" skills. stack them. like boost beast will boost every beast (paw symbol in status panel). you can either go with "feel squad with beasts that boost all beasts" or maybe build support squad around 1 or 2 strong units that can AoE whole enemy team.

all in all learn what skills do. learn what each symbol means. it would be enough - especially if on normal

edit: oh also save the keys till you get 10 - if you use 10 at once you can get units that you wont get normally until several runs into the game.

Hentaicheg

May 28, 2018

Yeah, I have made a full guide in the past, should have all you need to know.

Reactions: tarrasqueSorcerer

Memorin

Sep 6, 2017
does this game have any cheats?
If I remember correctly, the code of this game is pretty easy to tweak with standard cheat engines. You can try one of those. Would recommend you to skip this and just play Hollow International with the QOL mods though.

Jan 14, 2020
If I remember correctly, the code of this game is pretty easy to tweak with standard cheat engines. You can try one of those. Would recommend you to skip this and just play Hollow International with the QOL mods though.
ok thanks and I'll try that game

Jun 19, 2021
So first want to say thank you for this game. I never knew what it was called and years ago someone was playing this before a translation was done and i never saw it again. SO thank you.

Second, I am trying to use Key of Destiny but it says my fate power is not enough. I used them before without issue. I am now in battle against odin. I have googled it and came up with nothing. Would love any advice as I tried to look through walkthroughs for the answer as well. Thanks again.

Ragsmu

May 22, 2018
Second, I am trying to use Key of Destiny but it says my fate power is not enough. I used them before without issue. I am now in battle against odin. I have googled it and came up with nothing. Would love any advice as I tried to look through walkthroughs for the answer as well. Thanks again.
You have your "How many to use" counter set above the amount of keys you have.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And If you do not know - using keys is best 10 at the time. it'll give you unique or extremely late game units. (save first though, there are some bad drops and considering the effort it takes to gather 10 - better be safe)

Stillmatic

Dec 18, 2019
Someone put up a link to the JP wiki a bit further back in the thread. Google Translate does an okay job of giving you an idea of what is up. Here it is again.

Start the game up without the files in place. It will make the folder and the files. Then replace them with mine.
Did this work for anyone?

.-Shiraori-.

Aug 10, 2022
Finished the game already (Chaos ending > Normal mode) ... good game really wasn't that hard there's a trick where you can become strong without finish the first territory, if anyone find out then here is the way: Farm invaders.....

Secondly the MC belongs to the list of the most stupid MC ... who the hell would share his harem with others?... simplistic stupid... that the only thing i didn't like from this game.

• Angry
Reactions: Duke Greene

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
Iexist This is Frontier's thread, not Hollow's. Still, the point stands: Loki doesn't go for a harem, he only ever considers the goddesses tools for his endgame. Especially if they are corrupted and if going for the Chaos route.

Loki will only ever care about them romantically (and only one at a time) in the Law route.

This is why I facepalmed the person you replied to, it's like they haven't read any of the dialogue.

• Angry
Reactions: .-Shiraori-.

.-Shiraori-.

Aug 10, 2022
Iexist This is Frontier's thread, not Hollow's. Still, the point stands: Loki doesn't go for a harem, he only ever considers the goddesses tools for his endgame. Especially if they are corrupted and if going for the Chaos route.

Loki will only ever care about them romantically (and only one at a time) in the Law route.

This is why I facepalmed the person you replied to, it's like they haven't read any of the dialogue.
And there we goes.... i think was hard to understand isn't it?... I precisely asked bcs i did the chaotic route (didn't play others routes yet). That even so does not mean anything, I have played others games that have been more chaotic than this and regardless of that, the character, no matter how badly he treats or uses them, did not make them sexual objects for other secondary characters. ... thats was more clear to you?

.-Shiraori-.

Aug 10, 2022
Did you... ACTUALLY read the story? The MC is never really going for a harem. Aside from Anora, whom he genuinely loves from the start, the other girls are mostly tools because of their power and toys because they're hot. They don't really become important to him as people for the most part, and are always way below Anora in terms of importance.

Of course he's gonna throw them to whoever or whatever if it's either convenient and useful (Like with Julia and her sister), or if it's gonna make them suffer (Like with Karvia in particular).

It's also why the heroine routes on the Law side can only occur under very specific circumstances that are kind of a downer.

Leaving all THAT aside... Game's never gonna please everyone. This one was clearly not designed to appeal to the inner caveman of peeps like you.
First of all kid, you dont know me so shut your ass, Secondly, i did the chaotic route and I still haven't done the other routes, leaving that aside as I told the other ignorat there, I've played other games that had more chaotic routes than this one and still the MC didn't give his slaves or whatever you want call them as other's sex toy... Anyway, oh genius of geniuses, was that more understandable to you? ... rolf.

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
And there we goes.... i think was hard to understand isn't it?... I precisely asked bcs i did the chaotic route (didn't play others routes yet).
You didn't ask anything, you merely complained.

That even so does not mean anything, I have played others games that have been more chaotic than this and regardless of that, the character, no matter how badly he treats or uses them, did not make them sexual objects for other secondary characters. ... thats was more clear to you?
It was already clear the first time. It doesn't matter what kind of other games you've played, expecting this one in particular to cater to the possessive harem mentality is asinine and makes absolutely no sense unless you aren't paying attention to how Loki is characterized.

.-Shiraori-.

Aug 10, 2022
You didn't ask anything, you merely complained.

It was already clear the first time. It doesn't matter what kind of other games you've played, expecting this one in particular to cater to the possessive harem mentality is asinine and makes absolutely no sense unless you aren't paying attention to how Loki is characterized.
Seriously? ... i think u need more experience in games, i've fall for that a lot times in the past thinking the MC was characterized as "X" i should expect it... but most of times I learned that I shouldn't trust myself to the letter for that reason since I have had several surprises . . i did ask: " who the hell would share his harem with others? " ... referring to the route that I did ... implying that I didn't do the others.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018

Well, that showed me once more why I shouldn't post at weird hours and when I'm distracted to boot... >.>"

Either way, given the replies that followed, I don't think there would have been a point even if I was in the right thread. It's one of those guys with the Alpha male bullshit brain that isn't really worth arguing with.

Cuz on the one hand, I get the desire for a selfish fantasy... but on the other hand, treating the fact that said fantasy is not fulfilled as if it's some horrible wrong and that Loki is shit just because he doesn't cater to his personal preferences is exceedingly childish...

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes