3.20 star(s) 27 Votes

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
They actually have 115 patrons, so Winterfire's guess is on point. You can see the paid patron numbers at the bottom of "About" section in Patreon.
On one hand, I understand why Patreon would want to do that, on the other, I imagine it isn't going to work out the way they think it will. Unless the whole goal is for Patreon to artificially inflate their own user count by claiming bot accounts as active users.

But yeah, I'm not sure what the dev is going to do from here on out. At this point, they might as well slap a "Part 1" to the title, tie off any loose ends, and try to pawn off the game to someone else. It wouldn't be great, but arguably better than keeping their head low and presumably waiting for everyone to forget this game existed. At least have something to show other than being a CG collector buried under a sea of jank mechanics and bugs.

Digteren

Nov 1, 2020
On one hand, I understand why Patreon would want to do that, on the other, I imagine it isn't going to work out the way they think it will. Unless the whole goal is for Patreon to artificially inflate their own user count by claiming bot accounts as active users.

But yeah, I'm not sure what the dev is going to do from here on out. At this point, they might as well slap a "Part 1" to the title, tie off any loose ends, and try to pawn off the game to someone else. It wouldn't be great, but arguably better than keeping their head low and presumably waiting for everyone to forget this game existed. At least have something to show other than being a CG collector buried under a sea of jank mechanics and bugs.
It's no secret what the dev is doing. People are looking forward to the next patch.

lagaard

Jan 25, 2018
Oh hey, didn't expect to see this pop up in my notifications. I do remember it though! I did find it rather interesting... but as I recall, there were like random text events that happen as flavor text, and one was about playing strip poker with the crew or such, and being miffed it wasn't an actual event to experience (or an actual minigame, for that matter).

Strip poker on the seas, come on!

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

moobere

Jun 5, 2017
got updated on steam...still counts...
The last update on steam was 10/21/22, its been over a YEAR.
The last post relating to the game on X (Twitter) was on 11/23/21 almost 2 YEARS ago.
The last message on discord relating to new content on the game was on 9/3/22.
Toxxy (the artist) was the last thing i've seen on the game posted a pic on 5/24/23.
You get my drift? At this point the game is abandoned.

Digteren

Nov 1, 2020
The last update on steam was 10/21/22, its been over a YEAR.
The last post relating to the game on X (Twitter) was on 11/23/21 almost 2 YEARS ago.
The last message on discord relating to new content on the game was on 9/3/22.
Toxxy (the artist) was the last thing i've seen on the game posted a pic on 5/24/23.
You get my drift? At this point the game is abandoned.
1698113443978.png

kingme360

Sep 29, 2023
Hey anyone that uses window does this game load for you when starting up load and closes the application near the end when it's almost done loading. I've tried mulutpe times uninstalling the game used different links and can't figure out the problem.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Hey anyone that uses window does this game load for you when starting up load and closes the application near the end when it's almost done loading. I've tried mulutpe times uninstalling the game used different links and can't figure out the problem.
The game being crash-prone has always been a problem and has been mentioned in the reviews.

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

kingme360

Sep 29, 2023
The game being crash-prone has always been a problem and has been mentioned in the reviews.
Thanks I figured I've tried on 3 new updates to download this but I always had this exact same problem. And it's not like I cant run flash games on my computer I was just wondering and seeing if anyone else had the same issue

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
I wonder what the problem is: if the game is not optimized, or if the engine sucks.
Similar games made with Godot or Gamemaker have better performances.
Still, something happened 1-2 releases ago. Until then, I didn't remember all those crashes at startup. Adding a chapter shouldn't have messed up the game so hard.

crazydark640

Oct 25, 2021
mine won't even prompt a loading screen.

3.20 star(s) 27 Votes