3.20 star(s) 27 Votes

moze99

Aug 26, 2021
I dunno if the "On Hold" thing means no communication on here or through the dev's social media stuff. On their discord the dev isn't super active, but seems to pop in every few days or once a week or so.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Last update release was 10/19/2022, about than 9 months ago. I don't really follow the discord for the game, but in a quick search it does appear that the developer said they got pretty sick for several weeks at some point after that update was released. I'm not gonna say if that is true or not, no one would be able to say for sure.

Another person has noted that this dev seems to drop an update about once a year, so who knows... I could definitely see putting an Asterisk of sorts on this one. Like most games on here it seems like a coin flip on if it finishes or not.
It was an answer to the previous post. Not saying that this game hasn't been updated in the last 18 month, but if a game won't get an update in the last 18 month, then the abandoned prefix will be given.

And for this game I couldn't care less.

Last edited:

errte13

Oct 6, 2020
How do you get new crafting recipe?

How do you take items with you (ie, poison/status healing items, or food for healing) for expedition?

redghost14

Jul 19, 2017
Where do you get the frigid essence and sizzling salve for The Initiation quest for the Abbey? The firs two were in shops but I just got to chapter 3 and still haven't found these ones.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Decided to take a look at their Patreon to see if anything's new. They're making less than $600 USD and have a whopping 4.5k patrons somehow. From how big of a drop July to August was, I'm guessing a really rich patron of theirs pulled out.

• Haha
Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Decided to take a look at their Patreon to see if anything's new. They're making less than $600 USD and have a whopping 4.5k patrons somehow. From how big of a drop July to August was, I'm guessing a really rich patron of theirs pulled out.
for (probaby) a very good reason

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
No, the high patron count is due to the recent news, Patreon has decided to include followers (and free tiers) to the Patron count. Their paying patrons are probably much lower, probably 100 or so.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
fair enough <3 i hope it's worth the money tho...bc from f95 it doesn't seem so.
To be fair I got it in a sale so didn't cost much and for what it is, i've got a few hours enjoyment from it.

However if I was paying monthly for the length of time it's been out i'd be very annoyed with the progress .... or lack thereof.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Apparently I watched this thread at some point, probably because the screencaps/description piqued my interest, how much content is there?
There is quite a bit of content but it's a tad bit buggy and new content comes very, very, veeeeeeeery slowly.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
To be fair I got it in a sale so didn't cost much and for what it is, i've got a few hours enjoyment from it.

However if I was paying monthly for the length of time it's been out i'd be very annoyed with the progress .... or lack thereof.
There is quite a bit of content but it's a tad bit buggy and new content comes very, very, veeeeeeeery slowly.
thank god, we agree on this, i was scared/nervous talking about the slow updates, and how sometimes i had to restart the whole bloody game(which if you ask me is quite grindy, and the card-combat system is quite the pain in my ass) just to see ONE NEW scene in the late-game...also some extra pictures would help the game during the narrations...because too much text is a bit of a problem for my eyes...so i'm kinda biased about having some pictures that break the rhythm of the text-walls or something...

My nervousness come from the desire of not-upsetting you with comments like "this game isn't worth spending XX dollars"

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
My nervousness come from the desire of not-upsetting you with comments like "this game isn't worth spending XX dollars"
Stuff like that doesn't upset me hun, you should know that by now.

It's not worth it. If I could go back and slap myself before buying it I would do. Sure i've got enjoyment from it but i've also got frustration and annoyance.

So worth a try for this slow sunday?
Trying to find the right words to explain it properly.....

There is quite a bit of content and taken at face value it seems like it's worthwhile.

However the exploration phases hold more frustration than anything, the combat isn't the best and because content is so slow to release some of the later game stuff doesn't really go anywhere.

There is fun to be found here and it is possible to get a few hours of enjoyment but it has it's downsides.

It really depends how tolerant you are as a gamer. If you are pretty laid back and don't mind a few blips in your game time then you may well enjoy it but if you're looking for a smooth gameplay experience then I wouldn't feel good saying yes to your question.

Reactions: Water Master

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
1- Stuff like that doesn't upset me hun, you should know that by now.

2- It's not worth it. If I could go back and slap myself before buying it I would do. Sure i've got enjoyment from it but i've also got frustration and annoyance.

Trying to find the right words to explain it properly.....

3- There is quite a bit of content and taken at face value it seems like it's worthwhile.

4- However the exploration phases hold more frustration than anything, the combat isn't the best and because content is so slow to release some of the later game stuff doesn't really go anywhere.

5- There is fun to be found here and it is possible to get a few hours of enjoyment but it has it's downsides.

6- It really depends how tolerant you are as a gamer. If you are pretty laid back and don't mind a few blips in your game time then you may well enjoy it but if you're looking for a smooth gameplay experience then I wouldn't feel good saying yes to your question.
1- Still wanted to be respectful, imagine someone that tells you that you wasted money on something you like or really need.
2- Amen, we agree on this, which is why i'm stringy, rarely games i buy are worth the price they've even triple-A games
3- I can confirm this, i tried this game like 5 times
4- And that's an understatement, the correct statement would be: "fuck this is so annoying, even with cheating/debug-mode this is so fucking boring! why did i waste my time on this!"
5- Mostly the sex-scenes on the ship and in the cities(the only ones with actual images and animation, the sex-scenes in dungeons are ALL text-based and no images, keep in mind that the sex-scenes with actual pictures are maybe 10 or less if you exclude variants of the same sex-scene)
6- But to be fair the exploration part of the game will last hours, and i don't mean hours of fun, but hours of pure boredom and frustration.

Last edited:

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
They actually have 115 patrons, so Winterfire's guess is on point. You can see the paid patron numbers at the bottom of "About" section in Patreon.

3.20 star(s) 27 Votes