Ren'Py Abandoned Venomous [Ep.1 Full] [Milky Donats Games]

3.30 star(s) 8 Votes

Milky Donats

Oct 3, 2023
Hello, I have read all the comments. and thanks for your feedback.

First of all, you are all annoyed by the camera movements, we will fix this with a small update.

Your comments about the apocalust comments are not wrong, we liked the fact that the whole game was animated and we wanted to make a game in that style, but there is no similarity in the story.

The Ntr issue, as we have stated, is completely optional, and if anyone is uncomfortable about this issue, the options we will put in the future will be very clearly stated.

Best regards,

MilkyDonut!

maremaremare

Aug 6, 2020

First of all, you are all annoyed by the camera movements, we will fix this with a small update.

Your comments about the apocalust comments are not wrong, we liked the fact that the whole game was animated and we wanted to make a game in that style, but there is no similarity in the story.

The Ntr issue, as we have stated, is completely optional, and if anyone is uncomfortable about this issue, the options we will put in the future will be very clearly stated.

Best regards,

MilkyDonut!
THIS GAME IS FIREEE !!!
keep it up man

McZoy

Aug 6, 2018
It is difficult to believe that the camera bobbing has been done deliberately :D:D:D.

GPoint

Eternally f*cking shocked
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2022
Is it not too hard make all this small animations of breathing and other?

Xaolon

Sep 13, 2021

Best regards,

MilkyDonut!
nah I don't have any problem with ntr I just hope there will be more:sneaky:

LeRoy2299

Feb 23, 2022
Manual for dummies “how to get a big dick, cheap issue”? And those Ntr (optional) vibes.. we’ll meet another bastard who’s been used same method to have a chance to beat MC? :unsure::ROFLMAO:

3.30 star(s) 8 Votes