Ren'Py Abandoned Venomous [Ep.1 Full] [Milky Donats Games]

3.30 star(s) 8 Votes

OtakuRakuen

Apr 1, 2022
am I missing something? there seems to be more screenshots than there is content at this point, the game just stops right after the Mom enters the room.

tossler

Jul 1, 2017
Edited: Nevermind what I said, I used the i-patch linked in the OP, and it abruptly ended the game after what was apparently the intro/demo version. I got around it by adding a jump call to ep1 in the script. Carry on.
Can you describe how you did that? Trying to avoid downloading the whole game again.

Jan 17, 2021
Guys I will try to edit the script .. I have played the game so I think racheal being Friend is fine. Will change Rebecca to Mom.

Edit: Just replace this script.rpy with the one in the game folder. Incest Patch is ready. Let me know if there is any problems?
When I replaced this script, it ended the game content way earlier than the baseline version. Once I deleted it and reinstalled the vanilla version, I've got waaay more actual game content to play with.

Reactions: tossler

tagraves15

Dec 27, 2021
Can you describe how you did that? Trying to avoid downloading the whole game again.
I attached my edited file in case you still need it, but if you prefer to do it yourself, I just changed the code at the end of the script.rpy file to include "jump ep1" right after the "scene black with fade" line somewhere around Line 330 or so.

Python:
rebecca "Ahh well.. Uhm... Sorry I didn't think you were awake."
    rebecca "To tell you breakfast is ready."
    rebecca "(Oh my God! How big it is. Unbelievable...)"
    mc "Can you please come out."
    rebecca "Oh, sure, sorry. I'll wait for you in the kitchen..."
    mc "(Oh God... that was so embarrassing)."
    scene black with fade
    jump ep1

label end_game:
    $ renpy.quit()
It's the scene when Rebecca comes into the MC's room in the morning after the incident.

tagraves15

Dec 27, 2021
When I replaced this script, it ended the game content way earlier than the baseline version. Once I deleted it and reinstalled the vanilla version, I've got waaay more actual game content to play with.
Yeah, that i-patch ends the game at the demo version because it doesn't call the ep1 script. I had to modify the I-patch and discovered a whole new game lol.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Venomous-EP1F
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Apr 29, 2021
I basically had to rewrite the script to make it not retarded. I mean, the GAME is called Venomous, why the fuck is every character saying poisonous?
- The MC and Rachael go for a run, not a walk.
- At no point do they lie down, so I don't know why they say that to Rebecca afterwards.
- The doctor wouldn't be that flippant with a patient's concerns about why them not getting an erection would be better.
- Various evidence for a shitty google translation or something instead of a proper one. Bad gender nouns all over the place.
- Loads of incorrect synonyms and bad grammar, or just complete nonsense.

3.30 star(s) 8 Votes