Ren'Py Abandoned Venomous [Ep.1 Full] [Milky Donats Games]

3.30 star(s) 8 Votes

Morgan Henry

Aug 19, 2023
Should have been called "Nauseous", not Venomous. I never got further than him waiting for her at the gate. She took so long to change I ran out of seasick pills.
What the hell does this "person" think is so enjoyable about watching it all from a fucking boat??? Absolutely bloody ridiculous.

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
It looked good, a shame but at least I warned from the beginning what content this is going to have.

good luck.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
No, Because they are videos, not the images. the dev must redo all the videos without the shake effects
About half the comments here are about that shake effects issue. His other game has a similar effect, but it's not too annoying.

HolyZombie

Aug 5, 2016
There's so many new games with barely any content at all.
I know dev wants support as early as possible, but first impression matter.
if there's nothing to boast, then it's just garbage for me.
Hard pass.

Reactions: EthanHunt95

firevoodoo

Aug 26, 2017
Since “Donat” is Russian for “Donations”, and a good portion of devs around here are from former Soviet Union, dev’s name “Miliking Donats” might be quite telling.

I can’t quite decide telling what exactly, however: is it self-deprecating joke or a very cynical humor.

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
Since “Donat” is Russian for “Donations”, and a good portion of devs around here are from former Soviet Union, dev’s name “Miliking Donats” might be quite telling.

I can’t quite decide telling what exactly, however: is it self-deprecating joke or a very cynical humor.
It seems more like something that if it doesn't arise from stupid humor then certainly from deep-rooted ignorance and I'm more inclined to decide for the latter.

underwatersparkle

Mar 30, 2022
this is not a bad VN but need to include incest as it will go that way the stepmother we all know is not the stepmother but the mother and they will bang eventually

Eagle1900

Engaged Member
Oct 7, 2022
if you use the Italian language, make sure it is done by someone who knows how to translate a game.

this one is half Italian and half English...
vote 3

3.30 star(s) 8 Votes