N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
menu.jpg

Overview:
Venom is the name of an epidemic that only catches on women, this epidemic takes control of the entire body of the infected and causes her to have exaggerated sexual desires. It can manifest itself at any time or place. It is also transmissible. Its role in history will be to unravel the nucleus of the epidemic and eradicate it. (or try...)​

Updated: 11/09/2018
Developer/Publisher: Ninjaaa -
Censorship: None
Version: 0.0.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - -
Android:
- -

1_1.png 3 (366).jpg 2_792.jpg image (1).png 1 (17).jpg Lola.jpg Sereza.jpg 3 (43).jpg 3 (281).jpg

Last edited:

sdfgjhdfszbg

May 7, 2017
Nice demo, hope you get better in english. The language is good, but it could be more fluent ( you said its not your main language and that's understandable). I got confused when i choose my name since you set a female sign next to it ( I though i was choosing a name for a woman, not a man). The elbow of Lola when shes on top looks weird, maybe you can check that out.

Overall, good demo, short, but a demo non-less. Hope your work progress to the direction you desire ^^!

Reactions: UncleNinja

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
"multiples protagonist"...

wait what ?

are we gonna play as the females ? or the male MC ? o_O

UncleNinja

Formerly 'UncleNinja'
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2017
Nice demo, hope you get better in english. The language is good, but it could be more fluent ( you said its not your main language and that's understandable). I got confused when i choose my name since you set a female sign next to it ( I though i was choosing a name for a woman, not a man). The elbow of Lola when shes on top looks weird, maybe you can check that out.

Overall, good demo, short, but a demo non-less. Hope your work progress to the direction you desire ^^!
I noticed what you said and you're really right. I've already corrected the grammar and around at 0.3 version I'm going to make a remake of that beginning! I also think it was not cool!

Reactions: reallybadman

Jackbite

Jan 2, 2018
Multiple female protagonists Means Multiple-Orgasms But wait... That means Multi-Tasking Dag Nab It, I'm rubbish at that! I struggle with Single Tasking. :confused:

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
So I walk in and find my gf covered in sperm from multiple unknown donors with no recollection of how it got there... That might have been useful to know beforehand.
mmmh....

virus is suppsoed to affect women...
soo, unless all the men are ready to jump on random girls, or the girls really now how to charm/force all the men around to fuck them :/

wich make me get a bad feeling for futur ( based on my own taste ), maybe the game is not for me...

UncleNinja

Formerly 'UncleNinja'
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2017
@NinjaaaVENOM can we get some kinda clarification? it says multiple protaginists, but im reading on someones review that we are playing as a male
Yes, the protagonist is a man, and this protagonist has a friend as if he was a brother, in the next update he will appear. It will also have lots more girls.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Yes, the protagonist is a man, and this protagonist has a friend as if he was a brother, in the next update he will appear. It will also have lots more girls.
soo we gonna play as different men.
we not play as females of the game.
i got it :)

TheYouth1488

Jun 16, 2017
you mean the render or the chars ?
do you have any proof ?
Yep here you go. Heres a link to the scene card as well.

Lots of HS WEGS steal all of their content from characters to scenes from other people.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
you mean the render or the chars ?
do you have any proof ?
The scene composition and character's pose.

In HS you can build the pose as you like and save it in a .png file that we call "scene file", then anyone that have the same mods as you can load it on their computer and edit it as they like.

We have a channel dedicated to sharing scene files for the community.

Using a pre-built scene is kind of a common thing, I do that sometimes when I'm having a creativity block or can't get that particular pose right.

This is the scene file in question:

It's a really old scene tho... Here's some other works from the same creator, using his flagship character:

inb4 "That's Fanora from MM!!!!"

No it isn't.

And just to be clear, I'm not accusing anyone of stealing anything, I'm just clarifying stuff.
I would be a massive hypocrite if I did that.