TobiMAH

Dec 19, 2017

Nah, he's not Oreo...
He isnt and I find it sad that this games creator liked your comment. Oreo is on f95 and has his own thread with his own patreon if you want to search. This guy is a fraud through and through and is taking credit for others work.
ohhh my bad then i thought he's the one who drew them and stuff

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Will the options mean anything for future updates? For example, if you tell Sereza the truth or make up a lie? Also, am I playing as a guy or a girl? At the start of the game it asked for a name with a female symbol. When I typed in a name, I'm playing as a guy. I was confused, so I made another file named typed in 'Blake' since thats a guy and girl name.

UncleNinja

Formerly 'UncleNinja'
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2017
Will the options mean anything for future updates? For example, if you tell Sereza the truth or make up a lie? Also, am I playing as a guy or a girl? At the start of the game it asked for a name with a female symbol. When I typed in a name, I'm playing as a guy. I was confused, so I made another file named typed in 'Blake' since thats a guy and girl name.
Look, it does influence! Will have a moment of the game that you will have 2 sides to be able to walk. (More forward)
And that char lance, he's a guy! My bad. I already arranged but I'll leave it for the next update!

yoohen

Jun 23, 2017
The scene composition and character's pose.

In HS you can build the pose as you like and save it in a .png file that we call "scene file", then anyone that have the same mods as you can load it on their computer and edit it as they like.

We have a channel dedicated to sharing scene files for the community.

Using a pre-built scene is kind of a common thing, I do that sometimes when I'm having a creativity block or can't get that particular pose right.

This is the scene file in question:

It's a really old scene tho... Here's some other works from the same creator, using his flagship character:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

inb4 "That's Fanora from MM!!!!"

No it isn't.

And just to be clear, I'm not accusing anyone of stealing anything, I'm just clarifying stuff.
I would be a massive hypocrite if I did that.

Do you have the link to find this model in honey select?
or community link?

makumaru

Aug 12, 2018
This mighty be wrong place to write this but i appreciate MEGA links on this forum. Imagine downloading 300mb around 4 hours for 5 minute clickfest.

edit: looks nice but short.

Reactions: Domiek