kshyk

Mar 18, 2018
I've heard Eminem, my favorite rapper, has recorded a music for this game (same title). How cool is that! :eek:penedeyewink:

Reactions: UncleNinja

Ju-One

Jun 10, 2018
The scene composition and character's pose.

In HS you can build the pose as you like and save it in a .png file that we call "scene file", then anyone that have the same mods as you can load it on their computer and edit it as they like.

We have a channel dedicated to sharing scene files for the community.

Using a pre-built scene is kind of a common thing, I do that sometimes when I'm having a creativity block or can't get that particular pose right.

This is the scene file in question:

It's a really old scene tho... Here's some other works from the same creator, using his flagship character:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

inb4 "That's Fanora from MM!!!!"

No it isn't.

And just to be clear, I'm not accusing anyone of stealing anything, I'm just clarifying stuff.
I would be a massive hypocrite if I did that.
this image from what game?

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
is this game abandoned checked devs pretiorin says dosent have one checked discord he or she hasent logged in for 2+ months i realy liked this game

May 2, 2018
I had some high hopes when I saw it, but I have to say that even after 0.03 it's still a barebones demo. There are a couple scenes, but the entirity of the game can be summarized easily.

I'd use a spoiler but I can't figure out how. So, small spoilers.

Your girlfriend blows you, there's some back and forth about something important and damaging to their relationship that happened. You then switch to your girlfriend, who goes and kisses another girl. If you're honest with the girl you learn that she has been gangbanged and has no recollection of it. Then you switch back to the guy, he comes home, finds his girl passed out in the shower with the semen of at least 15 men all over her. Then your best friend calls you and you immediately leave to go to a swimming lesson because that is the appropriate immediate reaction. There you find a hot new girl and can bang her, that's it.

All in all it's nothing more than a cheating simulator. If you want that kind of thing there are a multitude of games that will work for you, and if not, don't download until there's more content.