ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Well, I wanted to make this game more funny and unique with Memes but If people don't like it then I can remove them in future update.
i called you a "smartass dev" in north america thats a compliment..so dont panic :p

Reactions: Nikois

Nikois

:()
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
Dont cater to the masses,i read your description on Patreon and you seem determined,create the game you envisioned and more will follow.The only advice i can give you about memes is dont use them on serious/dark moments they ruin the feeling.
Yes, Noted.
thank you

Reactions: Johnny-Doe

Nikois

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
That's what I call a good plot. I don't like Aunt Kendra model though.
Yes, I think its a common hairstyle, it is in "Where the Heart is" so yeah I had it already planned to do something about it in Future.

btw I came to know that grey dress is common too, so I changed her clothing to sundress, lucky me I did it on the right time or else it would have been too late.

Reactions: kshyk

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
Lmao, I actually didn't pay too much attention to that part, but now that you pointed it out, I'm like "WTF...?!" :p
I feel like they meant to specify that said cousin was in fact female, as cousin can either mean male or female. As such, the aunt's daughter.

U

User_551620

I am sorry for that bug, It will be updated as soon as the uploader N7 is back online.
Mom is Alexa which is missing
Mrs.Kendra is your mom's best friend (Right now in Intro)
Sorry for the confusion
No problem :)

BubaJ

Jun 9, 2017
I revealed that MOM is alive in description because there are people who love incest. So its just a little help to let incest lovers know that incest is in this game (In future if I get enough support)
I'm counting for that :)

a simple incest tag is enougth ( somes peoples just watch the tags before reading descriptions lol )
I don't :p

sidefuck....well...for some of us...
:D

Dont cater to the masses,i read your description on Patreon and you seem determined,create the game you envisioned and more will follow.
holy words!

Here is my opinion. If Kendra would turn out to be our actual uncle who went through a sexchange
nooooo :pPPP

Nikois

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
you teasing bastard.... ok when will you come out with the next update....
Right now, I don't think I will get much support on Patreon. But my friend suggested me to release half of Chapter/Episode 1 which will take 2 months as I have to render stuff at night And it will take 2-3 days to learn some variables and some days to download stuff I need. I will try to complete it as fast as possible. Thanks for playing my game

Summer Love

Jul 5, 2017
Playing just for that character model. i swear i've seen her before in another game but I have no idea which one, it's really bugging me right now.

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
I see.

The MILF character from 'Where the Heart Is' bears a striking resemblance to this one, maybe she has got coincidentally another role in this game, to be all Bad Ass.

I'll play.

Mrs Delington

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
I have to confess that I am happy to have another game with this MILF. I was a patron of the other game, but stopped it because I was tired of the bullshit and low language conversations between the older daughter and MC. Always the same shit between them and not enough focus on the ''mom''.

I just opened this game (Vengeance) now and I am already impressed by the quality of the renders and the introduction music. Great ! This make my day.

Reactions: Nikois and Ennoch

Serbakan

Feb 24, 2018
I have to confess that I am happy to have another game with this MILF. I was a patron of the other game, but stopped it because I was tired of the bullshit and low language conversations between the older daughter and MC. Always the same shit between them and not enough focus on the ''mom''.

I just opened this game (Vengeance) now and I am already impressed by the quality of the renders and the introduction music. Great ! This make my day.
I respect your idea about "Where the heart is" however i do not feel the same. It is definately my favorite game with well written story, seductive scenes and perfect renders. At the other hand, i will try this game whenever incest will be added.

Nikois

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
I respect your idea about "Where the heart is" however i do not feel the same. It is definately my favorite game with well written story, seductive scenes and perfect renders. At the other hand, i will try this game whenever incest will be added.
I never knew, people had such craze for incest that they won't play a game without incest. That is why I planned for incest. it will come later in story.

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
Yes, Kendra like the MC, I've missed your Pancakes as well. Nice touches of humour are always very welcome.

BubaJ

Jun 9, 2017
I never knew, people had such craze for incest that they won't play a game without incest. That is why I planned for incest. it will come later in story.
Yeah, some ppl wouldn't play game without incest (me including :p). Ok, sometimes I would but theme would have to be really good and interesting for me personally - not easy to achieve. Worst case scenario is when there are milfs roaming around (fuckable but without any incest) or even mother/sister you can't fuck - that case is simply fucked up. As for me game doesn't need to be focused on incest entirely, but should have fair share of it. Game with more or less incest will surely make your game more popular in numbers (thus more cash from supporters), on the other hand you have to hide it in incest patch to avoid Patreon dumb policy (from what I can see it's not hard, just require more work for special version).

3.20 star(s) 15 Votes