Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
Yeah.

This one had so much potential and could have been big but had a dodgy dev behind it.
If I remember correctly they vanished around 3 times each time coming back and saying sorry then vanishing again. Who knows at this point. At least they paused payments unlike some devs.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
If I remember correctly they vanished around 3 times each time coming back and saying sorry then vanishing again. Who knows at this point. At least they paused payments unlike some devs.
That's what made it dodgy to me.

Came back, said they were making way on an update and had big plans then wooosh, gone again. Happened a couple of times to the point where it's now a show don't tell.

Don't care what big plans they have to talk about, unless they show something I call bullshit.

Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
I was on patreon (haven't gone on patreon for nearly 2 years--well I usually just come and go for 1-2 minutes) just looking through the ones I followed and recently, I saw a post telling us that his roomate (dev's roomate) is saying he's coming back. ... Although I'm not sure if he will continue this game or make a new game entirely.

Reactions: DRinWV
3.20 star(s) 15 Votes